DNC Voter Fraud Investigator Found Dead In Debbie's District. Uh-oh

Ummm... he wasn't involved in any "DNC voter fraud case" - because there is no such case in Florida right now. Even if there was, it would investigated by the state, not the Feds.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

What part of " FEDERAL INVESTIGATOR" don't you get.

Clearly, more than you do.

But he wasn't a "FEDERAL INVESTIGATOR".

He was a US Attorney.

Ummm... he wasn't involved in any "DNC voter fraud case" - because there is no such case in Florida right now. Even if there was, it would investigated by the state, not the Feds.

What part of " FEDERAL INVESTIGATOR"/Prosecutor don't you get.
that means a FEDERAL CRIME Cyka.

Again, clown shoes: He wasn't "investigating" voter fraud. You were lied to.

It wasn't voter fraud. It was passport and visa fraud.

Oh that Authoritarian control feels so good, don't you feel great to have the power to just bitch slap someones post right into conspiracy. Authoritarian Cyka. =)

Oh that Authoritarian control feels so good, don't you feel great to have the power to just bitch slap someones post right into conspiracy. Authoritarian Cyka. =)

Actually, what I did was merge your duplicate thread with an existing thread on the same topic - which I wouldn't have has to do if you weren't such a fuckwit who refuses to follow the rules.

So stop whining.

Actually, what I did was merge your duplicate thread with an existing thread on the same topic - which I wouldn't have has to do if you weren't such a fuckwit who refuses to follow the rules.

So stop whining.

You are such a grouch bhahaah fuckwit twitty pants fk. bhahahaha

So stop whining.

So, "Doc"? Is it your belief that Seth Rich wasn't the leaker of the e-mails that ended up in the hands of Wikileaks? And that his murder was just a botched mugging???? Is that what you contend??????

So stop whining.

I'll take being a grouch over being a whiny little pissant any day of the week.

So stop whining.

So, "Doc"? Is it your belief that Seth Rich wasn't the leaker of the e-mails that ended up in the hands of Wikileaks? And that his murder was just a botched mugging???? Is that what you contend??????

:lol:

Well, yes. But I think you might be a little lost, this thread isn't about Seth Rich.

So stop whining.

So, "Doc"....let us debate and discuss what we know about the Seth Rich murder....are you up for it? Or will you simply tuck your tail between your legs like you usually do when I corner you?

So stop whining.

No you take my so called WHINY as such because 1. defend myself to smart asses, and for two you know your ass is CONSTANTLY AND ALWAYS moving my post to fkn conspiracy theories and again for the tenth time grouchy ass most of them end up not even being a conspiracy ....

So put this in your pipe and smoke it Grump

upload_2017-5-28_21-41-2.png

So stop whining.

So, "Doc"....let us debate and discuss what we know about the Seth Rich murder....are you up for it? Or will you simply tuck your tail between your legs like you usually do when I corner you?

There's a thread a couple hundred posts long discussing the Seth Rich murder. You are welcome to post in that thread, if you like.

So stop whining.

No you take my so called WHINY as such because 1. defend myself to smart asses, and for two you know your ass is CONSTANTLY AND ALWAYS moving my post to fkn conspiracy theories and again for the tenth time grouchy ass most of them end up not even being a conspiracy ....

View attachment 129478

You're still whining?

So stop whining.

Well, yes. But I think you might be a little lost, this thread isn't about Seth Rich.

But you shut down a thread about the Seth Rich murder recently claiming that there was already a "thread" about it that is so fucking buried that I couldn't find it..........so, what say ye, punkinpuss?

So stop whining.

There's a thread a couple hundred posts long discussing the Seth Rich murder. You are welcome to post in that thread, if you like.

It seems to be buried under all the new threads............but you took it upon yourself to delete a recently created thread......so what are you afraid of?????

So stop whining.

But you shut down a thread about the Seth Rich murder recently claiming that there was already a "thread" about it that is so fucking buried that I couldn't find it..........so, what say ye, punkinpuss?

Who killed Seth Rich?

It's the 7th thread from the top of the active topics list, fuckwit.

So stop whining.

View attachment 129478

You're still whining?

Sorry i'm won't bow down and run away because you claim it to be a whine............ It's telling you what you do to much chit.... You just expect me to cower away like a puppy with it's tail between it's legs.

So stop whining.

View attachment 129478

You're still whining?

Sorry i'm won't bow down and run away because you claim it to be a whine............ It's telling you what you do to much chit.... You just expect me to cower away like a puppy with it's tail between it's legs.

Actually, I expect you to keep whining, because that's what fuckwits do.

Expecting you to man up is clearly too much to ask.

Forum List

Back