DNC Voter Fraud Investigator Found Dead In Debbie's District. Uh-oh

WOW, I guess CBS has been on a roll for 'fake news' stories........

Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr. found dead on Florida beach

The death of the prosecutor isn't the "fake" part.

So what part of Steve_McGarrett 's, Hossfly 's & MindWars threads ARE fake news in your opinion?

The parts where they claim that the prosecutor was "investigating DNC voter fraud", and the parts where they desperately try to link it to Hillary Clinton.

I'll take being a grouch over being a whiny little pissant any day of the week.

So, "Doc"....let us debate and discuss what we know about the Seth Rich murder....are you up for it? Or will you simply tuck your tail between your legs like you usually do when I corner you?

There's a thread a couple hundred posts long discussing the Seth Rich murder. You are welcome to post in that thread, if you like.

I'm kinda confused, Doctor. This OP title was my thread in Current Events and my opening post is now Post #11 in this thread and it is in the Conspiracy Theories thread. My OP had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory (Check out Post #11). What's the idea here?

It's just how the merge worked out.

And, yes, it's a conspiracy theory - a dumb one, too.
I won't argue with you as you seem to be mentally challenged along with a sense of grandeur. I will pray for you.

As long as you stop whining, I couldn't possibly give a fuck what you do.

So, "Doc"....let us debate and discuss what we know about the Seth Rich murder....are you up for it? Or will you simply tuck your tail between your legs like you usually do when I corner you?

There's a thread a couple hundred posts long discussing the Seth Rich murder. You are welcome to post in that thread, if you like.

I'm kinda confused, Doctor. This OP title was my thread in Current Events and my opening post is now Post #11 in this thread and it is in the Conspiracy Theories thread. My OP had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory (Check out Post #11). What's the idea here?

I won't argue with you as you seem to be mentally challenged along with a sense of grandeur. I will pray for you.

Who is whining? I asked you a reasonable question and I demand an unbiased answer and not an opinion..

Why does the "whining" bother you if nothing else this poster writes doesn't?
OUCH!....so you do obviously "give a fuck" and that's about all you can do because you certainly have no skills when it comes to debating or discussing pertinent issues and your knowledge of how things really work are and how can I put this delicately are "lacking" at best. I don't even know why you are here....you certainly don't bring anything to the cyber table and your musings are not informative, enlightening or even slightly entertaining....not even by accident.

Just a question and just keepin' it real.......it's what I do.

(snicker)

So what part of Steve_McGarrett 's, Hossfly 's & MindWars threads ARE fake news in your opinion?

The parts where they claim that the prosecutor was "investigating DNC voter fraud", and the parts where they desperately try to link it to Hillary Clinton.

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story.

Who is whining? I asked you a reasonable question and I demand an unbiased answer and not an opinion..

good luck with that......

:lol:

Actually, what you did was throw a tantrum, call me names, and told me you would "pray for me". Taking the high road isn't going to work.

Your thread was merged with other threads because they were all on the same (moronic) topic. The resulting thread ended up in Conspiracy Theories because at least one of the merged threads was placed there (entirely deservedly, and not by me) due to the aforementioned topic being an asinine conspiracy theory.

His biases are controlling his behavior.. His agenda trumps all cognitive or logical thought. Thus anything he doesn't believe is a conspiracy theroy. Not a good trait in someone who is supposed to be a neutral moderator.

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story.

Go back and read all of the OPs that were merged, and try to tell me how they were objective, factual retellings of a current event.

With a straight face.

His biases are controlling his behavior.. His agenda trumps all cognitive or logical thought. Thus anything he doesn't believe is a conspiracy theroy. Not a good trait in someone who is supposed to be a neutral moderator.

I didn't move this thread to CT.

But by all means, continue your whining about those mean, unfair internet message board moderators. It's a good look for you.

Actually, what you did was throw a tantrum, call me names, and told me you would "pray for me". Taking the high road isn't going to work.

Your thread was merged with other threads because they were all on the same (moronic) topic. The resulting thread ended up in Conspiracy Theories because at least one of the merged threads was placed there (entirely deservedly, and not by me) due to the aforementioned topic being an asinine conspiracy theory.

Seth Rich's murder remains unsolved and in spite of the fact that the D.C police called it a botched mugging/robbery? They took his lap top into custody and now have misplaced it...........imagine that? Only to a stupid fuck like you could you declare that anyone that declares that the evidence leads to a political "hit" has an asinine "conspiracy theory" and what's more? You don't even have the balls to attempt to debate the irrefutable evidence that this whole case reeks of corruption.....must come from having balls that have yet to drop??? That would be MY guess.......(snicker)

That's the stupidest goddamned thing I've read all day. End of discussio

Go back and read all of the OPs that were merged, and try to tell me how they were objective, factual retellings of a current event.

With a straight face.
of a current event.

^^^right there in your very own words....it's a current event and there are hundreds of threads on this board that are about real life current events that during the course of discussions members include personal opinions about them.

Just for you, I will repeat myself..........

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story

By all means, stop "discussing" at me.

By all means, stop "discussing" at me.

"By all means, stop "discussing" at me"

So sayeth the ball-less wonder that we know here in cyberville as "Doc"............

:eusa_clap:

With a straight face.
of a current event.

^^^right there in your very own words....it's a current event and there are hundreds of threads on this board that are about real life current events that during the course of discussions members include personal opinions about them.

Just for you, I will repeat myself..........

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story

No, that's not what any of the originators of this thread did. Nothing you can possibly say will change that, nothing you say will make this thread be moved back into any other forum.

On the other hand, discussing (whining) about official moderator actions "in the open" is explicitly against the rules of this message board. I have been giving all of you significant slack because I've found it amusing, but that is ending now.

I suggest that all of you knock it off. Now.

But by all means, continue your whining about those mean, unfair internet message board moderators. It's a good look for you.
You have your whole foot on the scales, not just a thumb... Its very clear where your political agenda drives your decisions. Been a police officer for many years and I've seen this kind of crap from all sides.. If you didn't move it, than the problem is much deeper here and there is little or no objectivity and there is pure agenda....

It is what it is... And you are what you display...

The Seth Rich murder is front and center and someone is trying like hell to silence all information from coming out.. As Trump noted, there are other methods of getting the information out that go around organizations who filter and choose to use Alynskie tactics of belittlement or discrediting it as a "conspiracy".

You have your whole foot on the scales, not just a thumb... Its very clear where your political agenda drives your decisions. Been a police officer for many years and I've seen this kind of crap from all sides.. If you didn't move it, than the problem is much deeper here and there is little or no objectivity and there is pure agenda....

The Seth Rich murder is front and center and someone is trying like hell to silence all information from coming out.. As Trump noted, there are other methods of getting the information out that go around organizations who filter and choose to use Alynskie tactics of belittlement or discrediting it as a "conspiracy".

This thread isn't about Seth Rich, fuckwit.

Read my last post.

This thread isn't about Seth Rich, fuckwit.

Read my last post.

Doc, if you have the power in your tiny hands to "ban" me from this site for questioning your judgement (or lack thereof)??? Do it now.... because I will be damned if I would stay on a website that gives absolute power to a sack of shit like you and it has nothing to do with the fact that you are a "moderator"....if that is the kind of power that you believe that you weld? I will leave via my own volition.

emot49.gif
emot51.gif
emot183.gif

Forum List

Back