The atomic bomb-a Jewish invention

antityranny20

Rookie
May 26, 2017
Through the school system and media, the system constantly stresses the idea that Whites are inherently barbaric and evil based on things they have supposedly done. Very little is mentioned about atrocities other races have been involved in, especially if the perpetrators were Jewish. In addition to making up an extremely disproportionately large number of Communist mass murderers, Jews were also instrumental in bringing about the threat of nuclear war:
A Jewish Gift to Humanity: The Nuclear Nightmare

When someone tries to bring up Jewish involvement in anything negative, cries of "antisemitism" usually result. Ask yourself- does the truth react so harshly and vitriolically to investigation?

As I always say, any time there is chaos, social upheaval, or war. Just scratch the surface a little, and you will find a Jew in the background organizing and funding it. .... :cool:

I thoght his Screen Name was "antitranny" when I first looked. My peepers are getting bad. But aside from all that, glad you're here antityranny20 where you can't hide. Lotsa Jew-haters here. They're worthless rabble.

Last edited:
The Jews are the chosen nation. They enforce this. This is logical. They selectively rob one nation and give the loot to another. They create nations and they erase nations. The Japan - USA ww2 story is not unique in the Jew books.

Forum List

Back