DNC is already a complete mess

Here is the Democrat Party in all of its glory....

"I’m not totally opposed to the idea but it would have to be somewhat controlled. We could set up a ‘demo’ where we pretend that Trump just said a really offensive thing and then the process of clipping video and getting a release out the door…" - email from Eric Walker.

WikiLeaks: DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters
you do realize hillary isn't like by Julian Assange ... she almost nabbed his ass for jail ... she's track him down all over the world ... yeah I would say he's got a bone to pick with her

13680807_1133353730041070_8005071010906153588_n.jpg
repub-lie-tards ... shit for brains ... proud sponger of the RNC

repub-lie-tards ... shit for brains ... proud sponger of the RNC
Yeah....yeah....yeah....we know, we know. We get it Billy. You're a parasite that wants to mooch off of society at all costs. Even if that means surrendering liberty, shredding the U.S. Constitution, and supporting criminals (all things you libtards have been doing for the past 25 years or so). Move along now. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

I've said for decades that she is a sociopath (doesn't take a world-renowned psychologist to recognize what the pathological lying mixed with the inability to connect with people on a genuine level equals)...

Forum List

Back