Totally staged hug.
I think I may vomit.

CodAkLvW8AI-7EU.jpg

So long Debbie.

Two gifts....

One.....your e-mails.

Two.....your resignation.

It's been a good week.

I can't pull the video up but if you scroll down you can watch it. It's Susan Sarandon.
#demexit - Twitter Search
I just loved her look of absolute disgust having to listen to disingenuous jerks lie about how "wonderful" Hitlery Clinton is. It shows me she has more integrity than I thought.

They really can't hide this shit-any of it. I think I'm more disgusted by the lack of response or denial that it happened. I am disgusted with the alleged "liberal" media outlets and many "liberal" figures that are calling for unity or want to "spread" the revolution after you vote for Clinton.

I can't pull the video up but if you scroll down you can watch it. It's Susan Sarandon.
#demexit - Twitter Search
I just loved her look of absolute disgust having to listen to disingenuous jerks lie about how "wonderful" Hitlery Clinton is. It shows me she has more integrity than I thought.

They really can't hide this shit-any of it. I think I'm more disgusted by the lack of response or denial that it happened. I am disgusted with the alleged "liberal" media outlets and many "liberal" figures that are calling for unity or want to "spread" the revolution after you vote for Clinton.
It's a shame - we could have (and should have) had Ted Cruz vs. Bernie Sanders. Instead, all of the dirty tactics once again deliver us a nightmare.

The DNC is an absolute shred fest. One outstanding speech after the next...and they are mopping the floor with Trumps orange ass. Been a pretty impressive week.

The DNC is an absolute shred fest. One outstanding speech after the next...and they are mopping the floor with Trumps orange ass. Been a pretty impressive week.
Yeah...the DNC got shredded all right. Starting with the hacked emails that proved the party fucked over their own people and silenced the voices of their own voters.

I'm very interested to see if they are capable of recovering from that. I know I'd be furious if the Republican Party did that to me. I wonder if Bernie supporters will vote for Trump to send a clear message to the Dumbocrats.

This is history in the making....
We have been beaten over the head about how
Democrats are so much better then Republicans.
How the Democrats will have such a historical Democrat convention.....

Well the Dems are off to a great start....
Just not their version of great....
The irony is that Trump is the one person the Republican establishment didn't want - so there is no denying that the people had their voice heard on the right.

Meanwhile, the Dumbocrats who claim to be against the 1% just did the most 1% thing that could be done - fucked the little people out of their voice and put in the person the establishment wanted to see running.

Just more of the same and tired "learjet limousine liberalism" that the United States is accustomed to.
This is what democracy looks like in the 21st century.

The irony is that Trump is the one person the Republican establishment didn't want - so there is no denying that the people had their voice heard on the right.

Meanwhile, the Dumbocrats who claim to be against the 1% just did the most 1% thing that could be done - fucked the little people out of their voice and put in the person the establishment wanted to see running.

Just more of the same and tired "learjet limousine liberalism" that the United States is accustomed to.

While I fully believe that the Green Party, and the Libertarian Party, and the Tea Party, and the Constitution Party should all have a fair place at the table when it comes to debates, elections, etc. - I'm not sure that video is really fair. After all - those ladies were breaking the law. All they had to do was move out of the way of the enterance and they could have continued their peaceful protest.

While I fully believe that the Green Party, and the Libertarian Party, and the Tea Party, and the Constitution Party should all have a fair place at the table when it comes to debates, elections, etc. - I'm not sure that video is really fair. After all - those ladies were breaking the law. All they had to do was move out of the way of the enterance and they could have continued their peaceful protest.

Breaking the law? Pffft!

And then lose all meaning for their actions.

Folding to the corporate goons is not a strategic option.

Breaking the law? Pffft!

Well you don't have to block automobiles to not "fold" in your position.

Breaking the law? Pffft!

If they just walked away it would have never hit the news.

Breaking the law? Pffft!

If they just walked away it would have never hit the news.

Sure it would have. You simply hold a press conference. After that, you put it on your website. After that you tweet it out to the world.

This isn't 1964. Nobody needs the news to get their story out. There are now media outlets (such as Glenn Beck or Anthony Cumia) that are strictly internet-based.

Here is the Democrat Party in all of its glory....

"I’m not totally opposed to the idea but it would have to be somewhat controlled. We could set up a ‘demo’ where we pretend that Trump just said a really offensive thing and then the process of clipping video and getting a release out the door…" - email from Eric Walker.

WikiLeaks: DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters

Forum List

Back