DNC is already a complete mess

Do I really to need to hear Lizzie boast that without government
Americans are just little pieces of shit.....
Do I really need to hear FLOTUS brag about all the historic achievements her Hubby made happen
and how Americans are nothing without government.

Chaos as Democratic National Convention opens: Sanders supporters shout 'Bernie, Bernie' then boo every mention of Hillary's name, arena is surrounded by anti-Clinton mob - and even the gavelling goes wrong
  • Opening of Democratic National Convention a disaster: attendees Hillary Clinton's name and chant 'Bernie, Bernie'
  • Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Waserman Schultz has already been forced to resign for bias
  • Her stand-in Marcia Fudge had to plead for 'respect' as the delegates booed Clinton and waved placards
  • Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had to rush back on stage after forgetting to bring down the gavel
  • Even the prayer was interrupted by shouts of 'Bernie, Bernie' and liberal icon Barney Franks was jeered
  • Demonstrators outside were audible inside the hall as they shouted for Sanders and against Clinton
  • Daily Mail Online found all shades of political protest from the left - but nobody speaking up for Hillary Clinton
  • Pro-cannabis advocates gathered around a 60ft inflatable cannabis joint, wearing t-shirts emblazoned 'feel the bern'.

This is a cluster-fuck of biblical proportions.... They can't even bang the gavel right! :lmao:

Chaos at start of DNC: Shouts of Bernie and gavelling is a fiasco

It'll be 'golden' to watch Jake Tapper try to stem this major arterial bleeding..............'Let There Be Blood!'..........

its so funny watching the desperate loons trolling the DNC since dumb donald botched his convention.

:cuckoo:

And the democrats are doing the same.

As I understand it...The moron from the GOP is now polling ahead of queen hillary.

"Don't let anyone tell you that our country isn't great, that we need to make it great again... This is the greatest country on Earth," Obama says.

How could anyone take that speech seriously after that?!? This is the woman who adamantly stated "this is the first time I've ever been proud of my country" after Barack had been elected president.

You know what she actually nailed? Reading lies from a teleprompter. And I salute her - she did read those lies well.

I have no faith in Trump - but the entire party on the left is just completely clueless. They don't know which way is up, they don't know how to provide national security, they don't know how to create a thriving economy, and they don't have any idea what the U.S. Constitution says. They are an embarrassment to this country and the farthest thing from an actual American that I can imagine:

Republican nominee Donald Trump’s running mate, Mike Pence, seized on the issue Tuesday during a campaign event.

“It’s extraordinary to think that yesterday in Philadelphia, 61 speakers came to the podium and not one of them named ISIS by name,” he said. “This man will name our enemies without apology and he will defeat them.”

The One Thing Democrats Failed to Mention a Single Time During Day 1 of DNC

There is a really simple solution to this "problem". Rather than crying about Russia - how about you simply stop lying and engaging in voter fraud, Hitlery? After all, if you don't do anything illegal, immoral, or unethical - you'll have nothing to hide and it won't matter if you get hacked.

jvp96v8.png

And Nancy Pelosi's rare honesty sure as hell isn't helping their cause any....

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told PBS that “white males” without college educations have voted Republican “because of guns, because of gays, and because of God — the three Gs — God being the woman’s right to choose.”

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson appeared on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” Wednesday night from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and offered his take on Pelosi’s blunt statement from the day before.

“She’s pulled the mask off, they’re not pretending anymore,” Carlson said. “[Democrats] have contempt for the core of the country, for the middle class, for rural America, and they’re now admitting it.”

Tucker Carlson Says Nancy Pelosi’s Remarks on ‘White Males’ Show Dems Have ‘Pulled the Mask Off’

And Nancy Pelosi's rare honesty sure as hell isn't helping their cause any....

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told PBS that “white males” without college educations have voted Republican “because of guns, because of gays, and because of God — the three Gs — God being the woman’s right to choose.”

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson appeared on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” Wednesday night from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia and offered his take on Pelosi’s blunt statement from the day before.

“She’s pulled the mask off, they’re not pretending anymore,” Carlson said. “[Democrats] have contempt for the core of the country, for the middle class, for rural America, and they’re now admitting it.”

Tucker Carlson Says Nancy Pelosi’s Remarks on ‘White Males’ Show Dems Have ‘Pulled the Mask Off’
Carlson needs to get with the program and call this shit what it is.

Pelosi is not just showing contempt for particular classes or regions of the country, she is openly admitting that Democrats hate white males as a whole(and by extension the white women who are their mothers, sisters and friends).

It's the last night. Sure are a lot of violent protests going on. The DNC has to pay seat fillers so the hall won't be empty.

Chelsea will be introducing her mother. She and mom now have matching fat bodies and matching pantsuits.

Forum List

Back