DNC is already a complete mess

i hope that at some point, when they have a reporter on site with the Bernie people, someone yells, on live TV,,,,Hillary is a witch !!!! and the whole world hears it.

It'll be 'golden' to watch Jake Tapper try to stem this major arterial bleeding..............'Let There Be Blood!'..........

its so funny watching the desperate loons trolling the DNC since dumb donald botched his convention.

:cuckoo:

Have you been paying attention to the mess that's the Democrat party.....
This is amazing....
The chair had to resign in disgrace....
They would have rushed the stage if DWS appeared on the stage....
The reason for that is twofold...

1.) That's how evil and unethical liberals like Debbie Wasserman Shcutlz are

2.) That's how violent and sub-human liberals are

Put them together and you have the recipe for disaster....

This just in from NBC News, apparently, five or six Bernie Delegates have decided to use the convention floor as their personal toilet, then left to go home.

its so funny watching the desperate loons trolling the DNC since dumb donald botched his convention.

You know what is even funnier, J? Watching how extremely desperate you are to protect Obama and the Dumbocrats that you will proclaim that (and I quote) "everyone knows that Obama meant 57 counties" in another thread when in fact Obama clarified himself on video that he was in fact referring to states.

Now that takes some serious desperate lunacy.

I wasn't going to spend all that much time watching the Democrat convention....
But this thing is starting off so badly for Hillary.....
I want to watch it all live.....

That's what my wife said earlier.

I still have no interest

It'll be 'golden' to watch Jake Tapper try to stem this major arterial bleeding..............'Let There Be Blood!'..........

It was soooo botched, he went up 7 percentage points over Hillary. Got anymore fairy tales, for us?
Boom! Kid delivers a knockout blow to Jillian. You have to understand - she a typical liberal woman. All emotion and completely and totally blinded by that emotion. Facts, information, documentation, etc. means nothing to J. It's liberalism at all costs no matter what for her.

I wasn't going to watch at all (who wants to watch a bunch of shrill, uneducated people with no hygiene drone on about the wonders of communism) until I saw all of the headlines in huge letters talking about how the entire thing is unraveling within minutes of starting.

Now it's like 9/11. Even though it is an inhumane disaster, I just can't stop watching...

This just in from NBC News, apparently, five or six Bernie Delegates have decided to use the convention floor as their personal toilet, then left to go home.

Did they wipe themselves?
yes, u see, Bernie Supporters arent ur typical rats that would use a public toilet, either pee on the seat, or just crap on the bathroom floor,,,Bernie supporters will at least wipe themselves after taking a crap just to spite Hillary

This is history in the making....
We have been beaten over the head about how
Democrats are so much better then Republicans.
How the Democrats will have such a historical Democrat convention.....

Well the Dems are off to a great start....
Just not their version of great....

I was going to switch over to the USA network to watch RAW....
But this Democrat convention is already such a train wreck...
I just can't leave it.

This is history in the making....
We have been beaten over the head about how
Democrats are so much better then Republicans.
How the Democrats will have such a historical Democrat convention.....

Well the Dems are off to a great start....
Just not their version of great....
The irony is that Trump is the one person the Republican establishment didn't want - so there is no denying that the people had their voice heard on the right.

Meanwhile, the Dumbocrats who claim to be against the 1% just did the most 1% thing that could be done - fucked the little people out of their voice and put in the person the establishment wanted to see running.

Just more of the same and tired "learjet limousine liberalism" that the United States is accustomed to.

I was going to switch over to the USA network to watch RAW....
But this Democrat convention is already such a train wreck...
I just can't leave it.
:lmao:

You know it's bad when the DNC has more drama, more screaming, more violence, and more blood than the WWF... :lmao:

MSNBC and CNN are still trying to develop a plan to salvage this disaster. Chris "Thrill Up His Leg For Obama" Matthews said he was going to cry tears of joy on Thursday when (and if) Hillary makes her acceptance speech. :p

MSNBC and CNN are still trying to develop a plan to salvage this disaster. Chris "Thrill Up His Leg For Obama" Matthews said he was going to cry tears of joy on Thursday when (and if) Hillary makes her acceptance speech. :p

Cry tears of joy after he goes to the men's room to rub one out....
With Obama it happened while he was on air with an open mic....

Forum List

Back