DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Worthless homemaker, She should be out there taking a job from someone that really needs it. Liberals have no common sense.

It's nice to be able to stay at home and spend time with your kids on one salary.

To bad the majority of Americans won't make in their entire lifetimes..what Mittens made in a year working at Bain..

Getting rid of their jobs.

I think you should run with this "rich stay at home moms suck" meme...

I hope you democratics make it a huge issue...

This one thoughtless quip has eliminated all the gains obama thought he made with women. Yes, it does happen just that fast.

BTW, didn't many leftist posters here criticize Palin for NOT staying home with her kids?

My how things have changed...

yep the left never worries about being caught since the media wont call them out. They are so hypocritical it's unreal. Whatever tactic for the short term gain.

Well, you're a sexist. Sexists rarely have the ability to think rationality when it comes to women.

It isn't a matter of "sexism", you dumb twit.

Ann Romney is rich. Trying to conflate her with stay at home moms who make economic sacrifices to stay home with the kids is disingenuous. ( A choice fewer women can make because people like Mitt have destroyed the middle class.)

The real "mom" work was done by someone named "Maria" or something like that.

"I can't have illegals working here. I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" - Mitt Romney.

I'm having trouble going along with you on this one. Even if all she did was go through labor and delivery five times - ya gotta give the woman some kind of props for that. She's kept a marriage going all these years. Her kids all reached adulthood without making the news for any reason whatsoever. She successfully fought MS and breast cancer.

I think somebody fucked up royal, taking a shot at her.

You bet. Very brave woman in my book.

The DNC is gonna have this peice of idiocy turn around and bite em in the ass for sure.

So you think the Romney kids were raised by Ann or by the Romney household staff?

Somehow, I don't picture Mrs. Romney on her knees scrubbing a floor.
Well, you're a sexist. Sexists rarely have the ability to think rationality when it comes to women.

Ann Romney is rich. Trying to conflate her with stay at home moms who make economic sacrifices to stay home with the kids is disingenuous. ( A choice fewer women can make because people like Mitt have destroyed the middle class.)

"I can't have illegals working here. I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" - Mitt Romney.

Bullshit, you phony asshole.

And that ^ quote was from 2008 and he was talking about his landscape company who was found to have illegals who worked for them...

Don't let the facts get in the way of your shameless partisan hackery... :eusa_clap:

18 point gender gap :lol::lol::lol: Good luck in 2012 :thup:

Election is November it is only April and with the Republican primary basically over now Romney can focus his full attention on Obama and no longer be divided between Obama, Santorum, and to a lesser degree Gingrich, and Paul. If you think that gap will hold or expand between now and November I own a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

So women are just going to forget about all of the attacks on their rights from Republicans? :lol: Yeah right. I've got a bridge to sell to YOU.
No they will see this so called war on women for what it is political pandering from Democrats I give women far more credit than it seems the Democrats do.

I'm having trouble going along with you on this one. Even if all she did was go through labor and delivery five times - ya gotta give the woman some kind of props for that. She's kept a marriage going all these years. Her kids all reached adulthood without making the news for any reason whatsoever. She successfully fought MS and breast cancer.

I think somebody fucked up royal, taking a shot at her.

Shit, I'm gona have to rethink you....

:razz:

Bullshit, you phony asshole.

And that ^ quote was from 2008 and he was talking about his landscape company who was found to have illegals who worked for them...

Don't let the facts get in the way of your shameless partisan hackery... :eusa_clap:

no kidding, Joe that's what hypocrats do , why do you think they and the rich want illegal aliens here? So they dont have to pay full wages for work doing jobs like being a nanny that americans wont do. Yeah I know alot of americans that would hate a nanny job, just hate it I'll tell you.

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

Oh so you mean you lied with the title of your thread?
That was a single statement by ONE person and unless you can show that it is actually the position of the DNC then you LIED.

Thanks for playing but you lost the moment you dishonestly tried to assert that as the DNCs position.

Michelle- worked her way through college, balanced work with home life.

Ann- Filthy rich, had maids doing all the housework.

Yeah, more women identify with Michelle, guy, sorry.

You think money defines a person, guy, sorry, for you.::lol:

Well, as a wise man said, "The Rich are diffrent, they have money."

The point is, Stepford Ann is out there whining that her choice to supervise the hired help raising her kids was right up there with someone juggling a job and family, which most sensible people would find kind of laughable.

Can someone establish as fact that this woman works for Obama or the DNC? Thanks.

Jay Carney cant, he's always on top of things. Is there anyone that says less? I get a more intelligent discourse from my dog. God I thought Gibbs was a moron

The point is, Stepford Ann is out there whining that her choice to supervise the hired help raising her kids was right up there with someone juggling a job and family, which most sensible people would find kind of laughable.

I agree. In this crappy economy it isn't the kind of commentary real working people want to hear right now.

Go home Annie, put your feet up, relax.. :lol:

Funny how comments like that never came with Palin. Most republicans dont care if a wife works or doesnt, why do democrats?

How is this an "attack" rather than a statement of fact? You're all so funny. He says he gets his clues from his wife, and whatshername pointed out that his wife is as in touch with the concerns of ordinary women (in reference to women with a budget to balance and a schedule to juggle) as HE is.

GAWD, whatta stretch. :wtf:

Funny how comments like that never came with Palin. Most republicans dont care if a wife works or doesnt, why do democrats?

I never criticized Palin's parenting skills... so not sure why you are making a point of it.

Romney is sending out Stepford Ann to tell folks that he's just like regular folks. Except they aren't. Nowhere near.

Forum List

Back