DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

So Sarah Palin was a piece of crap because she had 6 kids and worked. Ann Romney is a piece of crap because she had 5 kids and stayed at home.................make up your mind Dems.
They can't. It interferes with hypocrisy.

Says the hack who is too scared to respond to facts that counter his own hypocritical and moron position. Why are you so afreaid of addressing what the republican states are doing across the country in respect to women?

I could waste more of my time trying to have an adult conversation with you but instead I will just give you the type of childish response that you deserve.

The RNC's War on Mothers!

:thup:

ONE person made a statement about ann romney. not democrats as a whole and yet here you are trying to hold the whole accountable for the words of ONE.

You mean like when ONE radio host made a comment that lefty extremists like you attributed to all conservatives? Like that?

yep the left never worries about being caught since the media wont call them out. They are so hypocritical it's unreal. Whatever tactic for the short term gain.

Since you have ran with this bs for several posts now do any of you care to show who, when and where these alleged comments were made? Do you have anything real?
"Have ran"?

Really?

:lol:

Thanks for nothing. I will take your avoidance as an admission that you have nothing to support this spin.
Come bhack when you want to act like an adult and discuss a topic.

Did you happen to miss all of the republican controlled states pass/proposing antiabortion/transvaginal ultrasound/anticontraception bills that only affect women or are you just pretending that it never happened??

Who told you those things only affect women? You have been mislead.

Someone with that name visited the WH over 30 times. But she's being thrown under the bus just like all Obamas friends who speak their minds. I can't understand why people apologize for their true beliefs. Just own it for Chrissakes.

Since you have ran with this bs for several posts now do any of you care to show who, when and where these alleged comments were made? Do you have anything real?
"Have ran"?

Really?

Thanks for nothing. I will take your avoidance as an admission that you have nothing to support this spin.
Take it any way you wish, but your attempts at deflecting from the Democrats' War on Mothers is failing.

Why do Democrats hate mothers?

ONE person made a statement about ann romney. not democrats as a whole and yet here you are trying to hold the whole accountable for the words of ONE.

You mean like when ONE radio host made a comment that lefty extremists like you attributed to all conservatives? Like that?

So, it's wrong when the left does it but it's ok when you do it?

Weren't you the one trying to call out the left for hypocrisy just a few posts ago?

Thanks for the hypocrisy.

BTW are you talking about limbaugh?? What is the comparison that you are trying to make?? details please.

What was wrong was Mitt going on about her being his "expert" on women. He should leave her out of politics if he doesn't want her merits challenged. It's like Sarah Palin going on about her "sacred child" and then acting outraged when people pointed out she cut funding for the disabled.

So, it's wrong when the left does it but it's ok when you do it?

Weren't you the one trying to call out the left for hypocrisy just a few posts ago?

Thanks for the hypocrisy.

BTW are you talking about limbaugh?? What is the comparison that you are trying to make?? details please.
Why do the Democrats hate mothers?

Did you happen to miss all of the republican controlled states pass/proposing antiabortion/transvaginal ultrasound/anticontraception bills that only affect women or are you just pretending that it never happened??

Do you have anything more than substanceless one-liners??

I didn't think so. Thanks for nothing.

What was wrong was Mitt going on about her being his "expert" on women. He should leave her out of politics if he doesn't want her merits challenged.
Merits?

So, a woman who chooses to be a stay at home mother has no merits?

Wow.

There really IS a DNC War on Mothers, AND on women.

this is the new female role model...

michelle-flexes.jpg

She brings home the bacon, and then won't let you eat it.....:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShXUjgY9l48]Leave Michelle Obama Alone - YouTube[/ame]

"Have ran"?

Really?

Take it any way you wish, but your attempts at deflecting from the Democrats' War on Mothers is failing.

Why do Democrats hate mothers?

LOL deflecting? There is nothing to deflect. Unlike the republican war on women and their country wide ligislative agenda over abortion and contraceptives you have nothing valid to support your claim that there is a war on mothers except one comment by one woman who has been called out for making said comment by almost everyone who has commented on the issue.

In other words you have NOTHING.

Maybe you need to go "bhack" to school and learn some English, genius.

You know, only someone truly desperate tries to criticize someone over a typo instead of addressing the content of the post. Is that really all that you have to offer?? How sad.

Thanks again for nothing.

You know, only someone ashamed of his shortcomings tries to pretend a lack of facility with the English language is merely a "typo" no matter how often it reveals itself.

Do you have anything more than substanceless one-liners??

I didn't think so. Thanks for nothing.

Is there a reason why you are trying to ignore what I wrote? Yes, there is.

In a normal world where normal people had normal discussions, what Rosen said could be talked out, and debated, and discussed.

But in the circus that is modern day American politics, she has to eat the pipe.

btw, nice job of the Right turning into a gay bash. lolol.

Yes, and you keep conveniently providing examples.

Says the proven hypocrite who now has to edit my posts and run away from content that he is too afraid to address. LOL

However, can you show me when and where I have been hypocritical?

The sad thing is that you were the one attributing the statement of one woman to the DNC as a whole even as you tried to argue that the left doing the same with some un-named radio personality is wrong proving that you are a hypocrite.

Can you defend your own argument or are you already runnign away from it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back