DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

So Obama is now running against Ann Romney----:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Even so--she's probably got a better resume than Obama---:badgrin::badgrin: Stay at home moms--raising 5 kids have one of the toughest jobs in the world.

And this is why the majority right is worthless. One of them lies and falsely attributes something to obama and the DNC and then another moronic lemming chimes in and repeats the lie without question and runs with it.

Yeah that trickle down and the rich making jobs by keep ing more of their money.

Despite 4 houses the Romneys only spent about 20K on household help in 2010.

18 point gender gap :lol::lol::lol: Good luck in 2012 :thup:

So I guess you are saying that women are so naive, they believe the President spin about "the war on women"

Well, I KNOW they are smarter than that. My wife came right out and said (paraphrased)

"there is no war on woman...the GOP candidates believe that neretain things should not be the responsibility of governemnt to oversee and control. The fact that some of those things are women things is irrelevant...it is an ideology...has nothing to do with women from a "sex" standpoint"

And in the debates, Romney will ask Obama to explain how it is a woar on women...and when he tries to explain how it is, Romney will show the viewers how it is spin.

And then he will look at the camera and say:

"Women of America...Your president obviously feels you are just too niave to know when he is spinning. I know you are smarter than that."

And that gap will disappear.

WOW! So the right pass/propose antiabortion, transvaginal ultrasound, anticontraception laws in several states across the country that only affect women and yet it has nothing to do with their sex??

You and your wife need to start watching and listening to something other than foxnews and rightwing talking heads because it's obvious you haven't got a freaking clue as to what you are talking about.

And before you run away complaining about my "tone" just admit that you were going to run away anyways because what you attributed to your wife is beyond ignorant and indefensible.

18 point gender gap :lol::lol::lol: Good luck in 2012 :thup:

So I guess you are saying that women are so naive, they believe the President spin about "the war on women"

Well, I KNOW they are smarter than that. My wife came right out and said (paraphrased)

"there is no war on woman...the GOP candidates believe that neretain things should not be the responsibility of governemnt to oversee and control. The fact that some of those things are women things is irrelevant...it is an ideology...has nothing to do with women from a "sex" standpoint"

And in the debates, Romney will ask Obama to explain how it is a woar on women...and when he tries to explain how it is, Romney will show the viewers how it is spin.

And then he will look at the camera and say:

"Women of America...Your president obviously feels you are just too niave to know when he is spinning. I know you are smarter than that."

And that gap will disappear.

WOW! So the right pass/propose antiabortion, transvaginal ultrasound, anticontraception laws in several states across the country that only affect women and yet it has nothing to do with their sex??

You and your wife need to start watching and listening to something other than foxnews and rightwing talking heads because it's obvious you haven't got a freaking clue as to what you are talking about.

And before you run away complaining about my "tone" just admit that you were going to run away anyways because what you attributed to your wife is beyond ignorant and indefensible.
Amazing, isn't it?

I strongly encourage the DNC to continue this line.

They will lose a lot of the stay-at-home wives and mothers.

:thup:

More parroting of right wing lies.

It was one person and is not the DNC nor is it obama who made the statement in question and yet the dishoenst hacks of the right continue to make up works of fiction showing that even they know that they have nothing real to work with.

Oh the irony...

The GOP has waged a war against woman....nothing they said....just something we can claim by spinning........but we, the democratic party, only frown upon stay at home moms; and that is based on our exact words.

Did you happen to miss all of the republican controlled states pass/proposing antiabortion/transvaginal ultrasound/anticontraception bills that only affect women or are you just pretending that it never happened??

Again, remember back when some on the left were trying to hold the tea party as a whole accountable for the actions and words of a few and you argued that it was wrong to do so??
So why don't you apply that same standard to the democrats?? ONE person made a statement about ann romney. not democrats as a whole and yet here you are trying to hold the whole accountable for the words of ONE.

Oh the irony...

The GOP has waged a war against woman....nothing they said....just something we can claim by spinning........but we, the democratic party, only frown upon stay at home moms; and that is based on our exact words.

Did you happen to miss ....
The DNC's War on Mothers!

So Sarah Palin was a piece of crap because she had 6 kids and worked. Ann Romney is a piece of crap because she had 5 kids and stayed at home.................make up your mind Dems.

BTW, didn't many leftist posters here criticize Palin for NOT staying home with her kids?

My how things have changed...

yep the left never worries about being caught since the media wont call them out. They are so hypocritical it's unreal. Whatever tactic for the short term gain.

Since you have ran with this bs for several posts now do any of you care to show who, when and where these alleged comments were made? Do you have anything real?

BTW, didn't many leftist posters here criticize Palin for NOT staying home with her kids?

My how things have changed...

yep the left never worries about being caught since the media wont call them out. They are so hypocritical it's unreal. Whatever tactic for the short term gain.

Since you have ran with this bs for several posts now do any of you care to show who, when and where these alleged comments were made? Do you have anything real?
"Have ran"?

Really?

:lol:

Can someone establish as fact that this woman works for Obama or the DNC? Thanks.

Jay Carney cant, he's always on top of things. Is there anyone that says less? I get a more intelligent discourse from my dog. God I thought Gibbs was a moron

So you do you have anything of substance to show that rosen's statement is the position of the DNC and obama or are you ready to admit that the entire premise of this thread is nothing but a work of fiction propped up by desperate republicans?

Forum List

Back