DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

A woman who has never had to work and never had to pinch pennies to feed and cloth her children probably really does not know what its like to have lived under those circumstances.

Anybody here reallly doubt that?
Since when is a woman who raised five children a woman "who has never had to work"?

What sort of sexism is this?

So you think the Romney kids were raised by Ann or by the Romney household staff?

Somehow, I don't picture Mrs. Romney on her knees scrubbing a floor.

Is that how you view a stay at home mom?

My wife used to be a stay at home mom. She ensured a solid and stable enmvironment for our children and introduced them to after school activities such as museums and other cultural experiences they otherwise would not have been exposed to.

On the weekends, she AND I would clean, SCRUB THE FLOOR, do laundry, etc.

You seem to see a stay at home mom in a very sexist light if you ask me.

Sort of makes you pathetic.

It isn't a matter of "sexism", you dumb twit.

Ann Romney is rich. Trying to conflate her with stay at home moms who make economic sacrifices to stay home with the kids is disingenuous. ( A choice fewer women can make because people like Mitt have destroyed the middle class.)

The real "mom" work was done by someone named "Maria" or something like that.

"I can't have illegals working here. I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" - Mitt Romney.
As I noted before, sexists rarely have the ability to think rationally. Partisans, too.

As noted, you realy haven't made any point that it is sexist to point out that as a filthy rich person, Stepford Ann wasn't exactly doing any hard work.

Lots of AmPad employees lost their ability to work so she'd never have to.
But, you are still a sexist.

You must be proud.

Ann Romney is getting to be too popular and having an impact. To democrats she must be destroyed. This is not as bad as it looks, because it puts moochelle directly on the block too.

Ummm, more women identify with Michelle than Ann, guy. Sorry.

Many more because they juggle a full-time job, children and just as many get lumpectomies, too. Ann Romney is what you would call an anachronism of the 21st century.

Most women don't have two Cadillacs much less an elevator for them, either.

Nor are they able to send their children to Mexico for spring break; vacations to Hawaii; Send them to private school.

You are barking up the wrong tree if you say the Obamas are your typical middle America family.

But go for it. Lets see how it pans out.

link?

Michelle- worked her way through college, balanced work with home life.

Ann- Filthy rich, had maids doing all the housework.

Yeah, more women identify with Michelle, guy, sorry.

Yup, forgot about that. I assume she had in-home help raising those 5 kids, too, as well as someone to clean her many houses.

And just speaking for myself, I would have tied Mitt's sorry ass to the car roof if he had even mentioned putting my dog there. Mormon women are taught to be silent, obey and breed. Sorry, that is the truth about Mormonism. I lived in Utah for 7 years. Interesting factoid: More Rx for anti-depressants than any other state in the country. Actual Rx written. Friend of mine who is a pharmacist at U of U revealed that to me. It was corroborated by a Big Pharma friend here in Jersey.

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

Ann Romney Fights Back: Debuts on Twitter to Counter DNC Advisor's Insult - Yahoo! News

Actually libtards don't know motherhood is a overtime job.

"I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work," Ann tweeted.
The Romney campaign confirmed to ABC News that the account belongs to Ann Romney.

It's pathetic to see some twat attack a woman for her choice, then cry about the war on women.

This thread is a beautiful example of how little you have to run against Romney. You have to attack Ann for being a stay at home mother? How about you run on Obama's record? Or are you just going to admit that compared to Romney, his record is horrendous?

Oh and alot of people could survive on one income if they were humble enough and made the sacrifices necessary to do that. do you know how many people are wasting money?

Michelle- worked her way through college, balanced work with home life.

Ann- Filthy rich, had maids doing all the housework.

Yeah, more women identify with Michelle, guy, sorry.

Yup, forgot about that. I assume she had in-home help raising those 5 kids, too, as well as someone to clean her many houses.

And just speaking for myself, I would have tied Mitt's sorry ass to the car roof if he had even mentioned putting my dog there. Mormon women are taught to be silent, obey and breed. Sorry, that is the truth about Mormonism. I lived in Utah for 7 years. Interesting factoid: More Rx for anti-depressants than any other state in the country. Actual Rx written. Friend of mine who is a pharmacist at U of U revealed that to me. It was corroborated by a Big Pharma friend here in Jersey.

What I put in bold........

Sort of makes you a pathetic individual.

Ann Romney is getting to be too popular and having an impact. To democrats she must be destroyed. This is not as bad as it looks, because it puts moochelle directly on the block too.

Based on what? Shopping trips in Spain or how many fat cakes she can stuff down.

Oh OH I know. It's that Moochelle wants to be called Your Excellency!

Many more because they juggle a full-time job, children and just as many get lumpectomies, too. Ann Romney is what you would call an anachronism of the 21st century.

Nor are they able to send their children to Mexico for spring break; vacations to Hawaii; Send them to private school.

You are barking up the wrong tree if you say the Obamas are your typical middle America family.

This is where you Righties derail your argument and become instant idiots. Please tell me where I said anything about the Obamas being "typical"? We are saying more women relate to Michele O because they have obtained educations and work at jobs outside the home. They do not have nannies or cleaning ladies. What part of that can't get through your thick skull?

Based on what? Shopping trips in Spain or how many fat cakes she can stuff down.

Well, you should appreciate this: Michele O didn't have these things handed to her by marrying a millionaire when she was 20, now did she?

This is where you Righties derail your argument and become instant idiots. Please tell me where I said anything about the Obamas being "typical"? We are saying more women relate to Michele O because they have obtained educations and work at jobs outside the home. They do not have nannies or cleaning ladies. What part of that can't get through your thick skull?

Yeah...OK...

If that makes you feel superior...then...as I said...

Go for it.

In the meantime......try to relax. Your making it clear you are getting quite upset.

Well, you should appreciate this: Michele O didn't have these things handed to her by marrying a millionaire when she was 20, now did she?

So, you, like Joe, thinks wealth defines a person, don't you?

she was too busy hanging out with the anti America crowd and eating too much of something,, it went right to her hips.

I strongly encourage the DNC to continue this line.

They will lose a lot of the stay-at-home wives and mothers.

:thup:

Oh the irony...

The GOP has waged a war against woman....nothing they said....just something we can claim by spinning........but we, the democratic party, only frown upon stay at home moms; and that is based on our exact words.

I strongly encourage the DNC to continue this line.

They will lose a lot of the stay-at-home wives and mothers.

:thup:

I hate to tell you this, but the Reagan Revolution forced stay at home mothers to get jobs as middle class wages have been stagnant since then.

dual-income-workers.jpg

Don't let reality ruin your day though...you were saying?

Forum List

Back