DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

I strongly encourage the DNC to continue this line.

They will lose a lot of the stay-at-home wives and mothers.

:thup:

I hate to tell you this, but the Reagan Revolution forced stay at home mothers to get jobs as middle class wages have been stagnant since then.

dual-income-workers.jpg

Don't let reality ruin your day though...you were saying?

Yeah...the desire for Americans to have two or more cars, two or more TV's, two or more computers, two or more vacations a year had nothing to do with it.

When are you guys going to look at more than just one statistic to make a conclusion?

Oh the irony...

The GOP has waged a war against woman....nothing they said....just something we can claim by spinning........but we, the democratic party, only frown upon stay at home moms; and that is based on our exact words.
Sweet irony. :lol:

I hate to tell you this, but the Reagan Revolution forced stay at home mothers to get jobs as middle class wages have been stagnant since then.

dual-income-workers.jpg

Yeah...the desire for Americans to have two or more cars, two or more TV's, two or more computers, two or more vacations a year had nothing to do with it.

When are you guys going to look at more than just one statistic to make a conclusion?

In fairness, sometimes they need to look at many statistics, before they find the one that supports their liberal bias. :lol:

Ummm, more women identify with Michelle than Ann, guy. Sorry.

Based on what? Shopping trips in Spain or how many fat cakes she can stuff down.

Oh OH I know. It's that Moochelle wants to be called Your Excellency!

Well, you should appreciate this: Michele O didn't have these things handed to her by marrying a millionaire when she was 20, now did she?

Neither did Ann Romney! Mitt Romney was not born to wealth, he earned it during his lifetime. He earned it by having a very good business sense so he will make an excellent president.

The idea of worthless women is a fight we should have won long ago. It was never won, it just became a DNC talking point.

I can see it now..

The Democratic legislators are going to push for winter coats for all children at the cost of the taxpayer. And when the GOP refuses to vote for it the democratic party AND the President will start talking about the GOP war against children.

Then they will push for yamulkas for all Jewish people at the cost of the taxpayer and when the GOP votes against it, it will be defned as the GOP waging war against the Jews.

I am 100% convicned that the Sandra Fluke thing was a calculated move by the Democratic party so they can fabricate this war agauinst women.

However, assuming the Romney campaign is not afraid of being called racist, they will throw it right back in the face of Obama during the debates.

But...we still have that "what are you, a raicst" thing to worry about.

Didn't some lefties denounce Palin because she WORKED and had five kids? They really need to collude more with each other so they can remember who to hate.

They automatically hate all those that think differently than they do.

Then they fabricate a reason why they hate them.

Not all...but most certainly the most vocal of them.

Well, you should appreciate this: Michele O didn't have these things handed to her by marrying a millionaire when she was 20, now did she?

So, you, like Joe, thinks wealth defines a person, don't you?

Typical envy.

Another leap because you can't debate the point. Rosen should have stated that Ann Romney was never a member of the workforce outside the home. Which is true. But she blew it and she will be gone from Obama's admin soon, just as Samantha Power was when she called Hillary Clinton a monster in 2008.

Oh, and there is something that Ann Romney has in common with about 25 million women in the U.S.: She doesn't have health insurance. (But most mega-millionaires don't.)

Get a grip, child.

So, you, like Joe, thinks wealth defines a person, don't you?

Typical envy.

Another leap because you can't debate the point. Rosen should have stated that Ann Romney was never a member of the workforce outside the home. Which is true. But she blew it and she will be gone from Obama's admin soon, just as Samantha Power was when she called Hillary Clinton a monster in 2008.

Oh, and there is something that Ann Romney has in common with about 25 million women in the U.S.: She doesn't have health insurance. (But most mega-millionaires don't.)

Get a grip, child.

lol..

I guess you didnt want to heed my advice when I told you to calm down.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Enjoy it.

dual-income-workers.jpg

So you're saying that consumer spending is to account for people having more jobs?

How does one begin to refute the many levels of STUPIDITY that permeate your statements?

First, consumer spending has remained relatively flat you stupid dolt.
consumer-spending-june-2010.jpg

Next time you suggest something, perhaps you should KNOW if it's ACTUALLY TRUE before you go and spew it, huh?

Here's a little thing I like to do to people like you when you do shit like this...

I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.
-Abraham Lincoln.

See that? HONEST Abraham Lincoln just called you a fucking liar.

Now lets dissect the rest of your stupidity, shall we?

Did INCOMES grow as a result of two income earners per household?
Let's look.

7-1024x407.png

NOPE!

Now...go and fucking EDUCATE your ignorant ass and come back with some FACTS to back up your lies next time.

128753443274821883.jpg

Last edited:

dual-income-workers.jpg

So you're saying that consumer spending is to account for people having more jobs?

How does one begin to refute the many levels of STUPIDITY that permeate your statements?

First, consumer spending has remained relatively flat you stupid dolt.
consumer-spending-june-2010.jpg

Next time you suggest something, perhaps you should KNOW if it's ACTUALLY TRUE before you go and spew it, huh?

Here's a little thing I like to do to people like you when you do shit like this...

I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.
-Abraham Lincoln.

See that? HONEST Abraham Lincoln just called you a fucking liar.

Now lets dissect the rest of your stupidity, shall we?

Did INCOMES grow as a result of two income earners per household?
Let's look.

7-1024x407.png

NOPE!

Now...go and fucking EDUCATE your ignorant ass and come back with some FACTS to back up your lies next time.

128753443274821883.jpg

you are a very naive poster on this board.

Look at the graphs yopu posted....AND I SUGGEST YOU LEARN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SEE ON THEM...

Your first graph actually SUPPORTS what I said you freaking moron.

(Hint: The stock market has increased dramatically from the first year on the graph)

Take it from there.

Learn something...you continue to make an ass of yourself on here.

FYI...you fucking idiot.....in 1947 NO ONE had two cars.....in 1960, most had only one TV.....take it from there you fucking moron.

The Democratic party has lots of stay at home moms, most of them don't have to work...........they get goobernment checks and still don't raise their kids, they turn them loose in the streets.

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

NOOOO, rearing 5 kids and 16 grand kids, plus surviving cancer and now living with Multiple Schlerosis, doesn't require any skill of planning and organization, not to mention working for charitable organizations...NOOOOO....just not enough for the DNC to qualify for responsible and productive ways to earn your keep. She should be receiving entitlements, instead, thereby contributing to the community, at large... .:rofl: of which 50% contribute nothing...only take.

041212_ANNROMNEY_20120412_091048.jpg

So you think the Romney kids were raised by Ann or by the Romney household staff?

Somehow, I don't picture Mrs. Romney on her knees scrubbing a floor.
Well, you're a sexist. Sexists rarely have the ability to think rationality when it comes to women.

It isn't a matter of "sexism", you dumb twit.

Ann Romney is rich. Trying to conflate her with stay at home moms who make economic sacrifices to stay home with the kids is disingenuous. ( A choice fewer women can make because people like Mitt have destroyed the middle class.)

The real "mom" work was done by someone named "Maria" or something like that.

"I can't have illegals working here. I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" - Mitt Romney.

I'm having trouble going along with you on this one. Even if all she did was go through labor and delivery five times - ya gotta give the woman some kind of props for that. She's kept a marriage going all these years. Her kids all reached adulthood without making the news for any reason whatsoever. She successfully fought MS and breast cancer.

I think somebody fucked up royal, taking a shot at her.

Liberals talking about people not working? Liberals are so hypocrtical, even a preacher caught doing a hooker in church isnt as hypocritical.

Sorry you conservatives are brainwashed into believing that liberals don't work and conservatives never get entitlements or abortions. preachers mostly like little same sex agendas, not adult female hookers.

It's nice to be able to stay at home and spend time with your kids on one salary.

To bad the majority of Americans won't make in their entire lifetimes..what Mittens made in a year working at Bain..

Getting rid of their jobs.

It's nice to be able to stay at home and spend time with your kids on one salary.

To bad the majority of Americans won't make in their entire lifetimes..what Mittens made in a year working at Bain..

Getting rid of their jobs.

So now Romney was responsible for the job loss of the majority of Americans? :lol:

This class warfare tactic to get people to resent Mitt is going to come back and bite ya'll in the ass, I'm telling ya. People are sick of being manipulated and are seeing right through that stuff... Counting on fooling people is not a real good campaign plan.

Forum List

Back