Disappearing white race.

True, we are reviewing the HUMAN RACE, but white people offer a certain demographic, which is interesting, somewhat.

The confusion of all kinds of people is interesting, but the confusion, among white people is critical.

That confusion will play out, as human habitat and a lot of white people disappear, during climate change, which only a few white people want to manage. Most white people have no clue, how to manage climate change.

Worse, many white people argue against GLOBAL WARMING, particularly against AGW, since a lot of white people haven't heard of oil, coal, chainsaws, or cars.

Some white people don't think gangs and cartels have proliferated. Earth to whitey: you are on somebody's TURF!

You think white people are down NOW? No, uh-uh. As time goes by . . . DDD will cease to be.

Whites are tolerant of to many race destroying acts. Homo marriage, Abortion, these things
we be the reason whites become extinct.

Don't let a little thing like facts stop you.

How does abortion and sexual confusion NOT cause demographic decline?

The part you quoted from 52nd Streets post I happen to agree with.

You agree with him ...really?

Abortion, same sex marriage etc... are exclusive to whites?

Don't let the fact that blacks have more abortions proportion to their race.

Or the fact that the number one cause of death among black men is homocide mainly at the hands of other black men.

Correct me, but has the fact that there is officially only one race been mentioned? I couldn't find it in perusing the posts. (EyeYam)

Always Right: So, can we end this silly affirmative-action nonsense now that there's only one race?

Cogito ergo sum: The group that 'affirmative action' is aimed at, due to ignorance of truth in the past, still needs assistance even if not a separate race.
+++++++++++++++++++++

OK, Descartes, which "group" are you referring to, and why do they need "assistance" and not other "groups"?

Correct me, but has the fact that there is officially only one race been mentioned? I couldn't find it in perusing the posts. (EyeYam)

Always Right: So, can we end this silly affirmative-action nonsense now that there's only one race?

Cogito ergo sum: The group that 'affirmative action' is aimed at, due to ignorance of truth in the past, still needs assistance even if not a separate race.
+++++++++++++++++++++

OK, Descartes, which "group" are you referring to, and why do they need "assistance" and not other "groups"?

One could ask any American. If you lived there, you would know. It is a minority that, similarly to women, was stigmatized and suppressed for so long that it became institutional and had to be rooted out by drastic, exceptional measures. All this because of the drastically inhuman measures of some of our ancestors.

+++++++++++++++++++++

One could ask any American. If you lived there, you would know. It is a minority that, similarly to women, was stigmatized and suppressed for so long that it became institutional and had to be rooted out by drastic, exceptional measures. All this because of the drastically inhuman measures of some of our ancestors.
++++++++

You didn't answer my questions. You deflected.
You are here, NOW. This ain't the Deep South a hundred years ago.

I agree with Dr. M.L. King, who said that a person should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Do you agree with him, too, Descartes?

I think that discrimination based on one's skin color is an anachronistic abomination ("AA"); would you agree, Descartes?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Oh please much of womens opression is entirely fabricated, the same goes for blacks, it actually does them a diservice because many people see the fabrications and think that the horrible stuff that actually happened, didn't happen.

These are the attitudes that maintained and maintain the equality gaps.

They are sufficient for those who think not.

True, we are reviewing the HUMAN RACE, but white people offer a certain demographic, which is interesting, somewhat.

The confusion of all kinds of people is interesting, but the confusion, among white people is critical.

That confusion will play out, as human habitat and a lot of white people disappear, during climate change, which only a few white people want to manage. Most white people have no clue, how to manage climate change.

Worse, many white people argue against GLOBAL WARMING, particularly against AGW, since a lot of white people haven't heard of oil, coal, chainsaws, or cars.

Some white people don't think gangs and cartels have proliferated. Earth to whitey: you are on somebody's TURF!

You think white people are down NOW? No, uh-uh. As time goes by . . . DDD will cease to be.

Wow, your little comedy act is really lame.

Don't forget, Punkotardy! Nobody laughs, at you.

Stupid is, and stupid does, and your brand ain't funny, so eat some more shit, DD.

MrAlwaysRight
Member #38361

+++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++

You didn't answer my questions. You deflected.
You are here, NOW. This ain't the Deep South a hundred years ago.

I agree with Dr. M.L. King, who said that a person should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Do you agree with him, too, Descartes?

I think that discrimination based on one's skin color is an anachronistic abomination ("AA"); would you agree, Descartes?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess I'm not gonna get an "amen", eh?

DISAPPEARING WHITE RACE.

I think white women should have more sex. That'll cure the problem.
I'll shag any ladies who fancy a pure white baby as long as:

They aren't ugly (I don't drink so alcohol can't make them pretty)
They aren't smelly (Having sex with a lass who hasn't had a bath for a week just turns me right off)
They don't fart while having sex (I fart and I don't want my aromatic odours mixing)
They don't want to shit in my hat. (It makes a mess that's really hard to clean and people look at you in a really funny way when you get on the bus home)

Still not taking your meds, I see.

I don't take medication.

You need to listen to your doctors and start taking them. You're not getting any less crazy this way.

You seem to be a real med-freak. I didn't know the drug companies made meds, to prescribe to simultaneously stupid, crazy fucktards, like you. But if you eat more than shit or penises, good for you.

But hey, you have to believe in something, Punkotardy. Gobble ums pillsies!

Last edited:
If you take your medicine like the nice doctors told you to, you might also stop over-using commas.

If you didn't SUCK, and if you weren't a PUNK, you might not be completely TARDY.

But hey, if you have a preposition or a prepositional phrase, you might use a comma, unless you happen to be a Punkotardy, who can't speak or understand English.

I guess expecting retards to link to scientific studies is out, since ya'all are eating shit-pills, from quacks. So Punko, are you in a hurry, to disappear? Not as much as you hurry, to queer around.

But hey, if you have a preposition or a prepositional phrase, you might use a comma,[sic] unless you happen to be a Punkotardy,[sic] who can't speak or understand English.

That's not a topic you should be trying to talk about, headcase. But then again, what is? You're just as ignorant and bat-shit crazy no matter the topic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back