Disappearing white race.

So, have you and huey set a date yet, pho_Closet_Case? You two will be very happy together, I'm sure. You certainly deserve each other.

I'm married, thank you. And I tend to stay away from white-hating darkies.

My, oh, my! I wonder that OWS didn't take over the world, they were so numerous and omnipresent.

Guess I missed my chance. Wish I could have been there personally.

Next time.

Oh, and have no fear for the white race. It isn't disappearing.

It never existed.

So, have you and huey set a date yet, pho_Closet_Case? You two will be very happy together, I'm sure. You certainly deserve each other.

I'm married, thank you.

Yeah, there are a few states where you people can get married now. Of course it doesn't seem like you and your 'special friend' huey have the moral character to stick to any vows anyway, so no point in fighting your obvious attraction to each other.

I'm married, thank you.

Yeah, there are a few states where you people can get married now. Of course it doesn't seem like you and your 'special friend' huey have the moral character to stick to any vows anyway, so no point in fighting your obvious attraction to each other.

You sure do talk about man-love a lot. Are you a homo bigot?

another reason why white people are disappearing.They like the beach and ocean water,and great white sharks like eating them.Last time I was out in the ocean I asked a great white why he likes to devour white people,and he said they taste like chicken.

I'm married, thank you.

he's married alright,but he screws his dog.

I'm married, thank you.

he's married alright,but he screws his dog.

Is that his nickname for you? Aren't you two love birds just precious?

He loved to hear about the crops in the field, having parties in hay fields, fishing and laying trot lines, and driving combines and pick up trucks at 8 or 9 years old.
---------------------------------------
This sounds like you're saying "Isn't it marvelous that a Negro could be interested in diversity?"
what the hell is a trot?:badgrin:

Let's assume white America is virtually gone in ten years. Who will pay for all the goodies that blacks and Mexicans are constantly clamoring for, and constantly promised by the dems? Who will pay the bill when us white folks are gone? Are you countin on the Asians picking up the slack?

Relax, white people aren't going anywhere.
no they are changing into women and the women are changing into men.What a queer race.

Someone's in a bad mood. What's wrong, pho_king wouldn't cuddle after?

It might be an improvement if certain members of the 'white race' disappeared.

Let's assume white America is virtually gone in ten years. Who will pay for all the goodies that blacks and Mexicans are constantly clamoring for, and constantly promised by the dems? Who will pay the bill when us white folks are gone? Are you countin on the Asians picking up the slack?

Relax, white people aren't going anywhere.
no they are changing into women and the women are changing into men.What a queer race.

Its not just white men dumbass the majority of men in all races born these days are turning into women and women into men, its one of the major goals of Modern feminism to make every person Androgynous.

Forum List

Back