Disappearing white race.

Be sure and take the meds as directed by your doctors, headcase.

Why not we'll still have plumbing,electricity,and the internet.Probably better then when whites were here,so gooood bye whitey you wont be missed,thats for sure.

Whites don't conceive of their own disappearance from the face of the Earth, but if pressed, most of them seem to think that they'll be lionized for their tolerance and acceptance and eventual total give-up of power to the muds.

For a preview of whether this belief is accurate, stop by South Africa sometime.

Why not we'll still have plumbing,electricity,and the internet.Probably better then when whites were here,so gooood bye whitey you wont be missed,thats for sure.

Whites don't conceive of their own disappearance from the face of the Earth, but if pressed, most of them seem to think that they'll be lionized for their tolerance and acceptance and eventual total give-up of power to the muds.

For a preview of whether this belief is accurate, stop by South Africa sometime.

I'm going to South Africa for a black racist convention.

There are no people on earth whose condition is so poor that they could be considered "mud" when compared to you, you pathetic fucking loser.

A worthless coward whose pointless life is defined by his fears and his hate is about as low as it gets.

There are no people on earth whose condition is so poor that they could be considered "mud" when compared to you, you pathetic fucking loser.

A worthless coward whose pointless life is defined by his fears and his hate is about as low as it gets.

Since you are a fucktard and a Punkotardy, you like the drug war and shit happening. You be sure and eat your meds and your mud, shit-racer!

I take fish oil or nothing, Punkotardy.

Whites are tolerant of to many race destroying acts. Homo marriage, Abortion, these things
we be the reason whites become extinct.

Since you are a fucktard and a Punkotardy, you like the drug war and shit happening. You be sure and eat your meds and your mud, shit-racer!

You are a stupid ass cock sucker.

:cuckoo:

Whites are tolerant of to many race destroying acts. Homo marriage, Abortion, these things
we be the reason whites become extinct.

When?

By the way, take a class or something and learn English, you semi-literate buffoon.

Whitey going fightin'

big-machine-gun.gif

:Boom2: :gay: :fu: :woohoo: :wtf: :confused: :tongue: :lol:

The OP has to be the daftest opinion I've ever heard on any forum and I've been messing on forums for a long time.

Forum List

Back