Disappearing white race.

He loved to hear about the crops in the field, having parties in hay fields, fishing and laying trot lines, and driving combines and pick up trucks at 8 or 9 years old.
---------------------------------------
This sounds like you're saying "Isn't it marvelous that a Negro could be interested in diversity?"

He loved to hear about the crops in the field, having parties in hay fields, fishing and laying trot lines, and driving combines and pick up trucks at 8 or 9 years old.
This sounds like you're saying "Isn't it marvelous that a Negro could be interested in diversity?"

YOUR interpretation. And based upon what I've read that you've posted... not surprised. You must be a very happy person if the old addage is true: Ignorance is bliss.

Only in the echoes of your hollowed mind.

Sounds to me like he is saying a PERSON was interested in diversity, and YOU had to jump into race baiting bullshit, not the OP.

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight

Sounds to me like he is saying a PERSON was interested in diversity, and YOU had to jump into race baiting bullshit, not the OP.
----------------------------------------------

What is so unusual/commendable about a PERSON being interested in another PERSON's background?

PS- This is a message board in which RACE is the topic; if your sensibilities are offended, perhaps you shouldn't look in.

DISAPPEARING WHITE RACE.

It is not because the white race is not re-producing as fast as other races or that “N***** loving white women” (quote) are breeding bi-racial children, but because white men (sexual predators) are raping and killing their white children and young women faster than they can re-produce.

KKK and other white racist groups believe they can start a revolution and kill all people of color thus saving the white race and “restoring”(quote) this country to white only control. But the reality is to preserve the white race they need to go after their white brothers who are depleting the white race by killing their children and young women.

As I am sitting here, I am hearing a bulletin of a white man with green eyes suspected of kidnapping a child. (cancelled) And just a few days ago a man killed a mother and child and he is missing with two siblings. You white men are the reason your race is fast disappearing and not because of people of color. Just tune in to Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell.

How many children are reported missing each year?
The U.S. Department of Justice reports
797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
FAQ: Statistics

KKK; Inside American Terror.
KKK Inside Americans Terror - YouTube

I've been away for a while...

and haven't bothered to read all the posts in here...

but I 'spect you're just as bat-shit crazy as when I last saw you. LOL... :)

Last edited:
I think this thread makes the worst assumption possible in this case and thats that behaviours have changed over the course of 50 to 200 years. You can't compare the people of then with the people of now unless you also compare their behaviours whether your Black or white etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight

----------------------------------------------

What is so unusual/commendable about a PERSON being interested in another PERSON's background?

Lol, you dont grasp the most basic factors in celebrating people of accomplishment? Guess everything to your view has to pass through some ethnic/racial prism before you can give the matter a single thought? Pathetic.

PS- This is a message board in which RACE is the topic; if your sensibilities are offended, perhaps you shouldn't look in.

I am here BECAUSE racist asswipes like you offend me.

DISAPPEARING WHITE RACE.

It is not because the white race is not re-producing as fast as other races or that “N***** loving white women” (quote) are breeding bi-racial children, but because white men (sexual predators) are raping and killing their white children and young women faster than they can re-produce.

KKK and other white racist groups believe they can start a revolution and kill all people of color thus saving the white race and “restoring”(quote) this country to white only control. But the reality is to preserve the white race they need to go after their white brothers who are depleting the white race by killing their children and young women.

As I am sitting here, I am hearing a bulletin of a white man with green eyes suspected of kidnapping a child. (cancelled) And just a few days ago a man killed a mother and child and he is missing with two siblings. You white men are the reason your race is fast disappearing and not because of people of color. Just tune in to Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell.

Wow. And I thought we racists had the market on nuttiness cornered.

The smoking gun! You admit that you and those similar to you are nuts!!! Do us all a favor and kill yourself now!!! I promise to support a posthumous Nobel prize nomination for you!!! You'd be doing society a huge favor!

DISAPPEARING WHITE RACE.

Wow. And I thought we racists had the market on nuttiness cornered.

The smoking gun! You admit that you and those similar to you are nuts!!! Do us all a favor and kill yourself now!!! I promise to support a posthumous Nobel prize nomination for you!!! You'd be doing society a huge favor!
I cant believe the pointed heads making threats,this is a first.So bring it on kuklaklan&ollie your heads will roll this time around.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

DISAPPEARING WHITE RACE.

How many children are reported missing each year?
The U.S. Department of Justice reports
797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
FAQ: Statistics

KKK; Inside American Terror.
KKK Inside Americans Terror - YouTube

I've been away for a while...

and haven't bothered to read all the posts in here...

but I 'spect you're just as bat-shit crazy as when I last saw you. LOL... :)
aw shit he put his finger back up his nose

Let's assume white America is virtually gone in ten years. Who will pay for all the goodies that blacks and Mexicans are constantly clamoring for, and constantly promised by the dems? Who will pay the bill when us white folks are gone? Are you countin on the Asians picking up the slack?

Relax, white people aren't going anywhere.
There will peace on earth,no more wars started by old white men,we will have fair govt.,noone looking to get rich off the people.The media will be controlled by the people.It will be heaven on earth.:clap2:

Let's assume white America is virtually gone in ten years. Who will pay for all the goodies that blacks and Mexicans are constantly clamoring for, and constantly promised by the dems? Who will pay the bill when us white folks are gone? Are you countin on the Asians picking up the slack?

Relax, white people aren't going anywhere.
There will peace on earth,no more wars started by old white men,we will have fair govt.,noone looking to get rich off the people.The media will be controlled by the people.It will be heaven on earth.:clap2:

No one to pay your mortgage, no one for you and your homies to rob, no fat white women for you to abuse....

It is time that the liberal blind Whites wake up. We are becoming a minority in our own country. With illegal immigrants coming in by the truck load and inter racial relationships, we are doomed as a people in this country. We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

Who is "we," you cowardly idiot?

This is where white people are going
s-LELAND-BOBBE-HALF-DRAG-mini.jpg

LOOK: Mesmerizing Photos Simultaneously Capture Two Sides Of Drag Queens

So, have you and huey set a date yet, pho_Closet_Case? You two will be very happy together, I'm sure. You certainly deserve each other.

Forum List

Back