Disappearing white race.

Let's assume white America is virtually gone in ten years. Who will pay for all the goodies that blacks and Mexicans are constantly clamoring for, and constantly promised by the dems? Who will pay the bill when us white folks are gone? Are you countin on the Asians picking up the slack?

(whatever the hell "white America" is...)?

Well, I guess that would be me.

My wife and children.

My parents, and my in-laws. Our cousins and brothers and sisters.

My grandfathers, who both served in World War II. My grandmothers, who stuck by them.

Our ways and traditions. Our churches, our English. Our virtues and our pride, our honor. The forests we carved out and the fields we plowed. The blood we dripped into this soil. The laws we made and the capitols we conceived. The roads we paved and the cars we built. The battles we fought, the Congress we held. The decent and civilized society we launched into the biggest and most powerful nation on Earth.

Our ways and traditions. Our churches, our English. Our virtues and our pride, our honor. The forests we carved out and the fields we plowed. The blood we dripped into this soil. The laws we made and the capitols we conceived. The roads we paved and the cars we built. The battles we fought, the Congress we held. The decent and civilized society we launched into the biggest and most powerful nation on Earth.

No, that most certainly is not "white America." That is all of America (discounting unamerican shits like you who diminish rather than contribute to my great nation).

Blacks, Asians and Hispanics have certainly made some contributions. But its essence was WHITE.

All founders were white.

All presidents but one have been white.

All its founding writers, thinkers, revolutionary fighters: white.

America is nation founded by European-derived and British peoples: the Irish, the Scots, the English. Later Germans, Italians, other Europeans.

Blacks were dragged here in chains.
Hispanics broke in.
Indians were the enemy until pacified by death or relocation.

There is simply no denying any of this.

America was born white. When the whites who form its social, cultural and genetic core are gone, what's left will be "America" in name only.

Last edited:
Blacks, Asians and Hispanics have certainly made some contributions. But its essence was WHITE.

All founders were white.

All presidents but one have been white.

All its founding writers, thinkers, revolutionary fighters: white.

America is nation founded by European-derived and British peoples: the Irish, the Scots, the English. Later Germans, Italians, other Europeans.

Blacks were dragged here in chains.
Hispanics broke in.
Indians were the enemy until pacified by death or relocation.

There is simply no denying any of this.

America was born white. When the whites who form its social, cultural and genetic core are gone, what's left will be "America" in name only.

Dude, alot of hispanics lived in areas of the South West BEFORE we moved that border further South, you know?

Of course that doesnt give the illegals a right to break in as the descendants of the ones that were here when we annexed the Southwest are STILL here and never had to bust in.

Its essence was not, is not, and never will be a skin color or a bullshit notion like 'race.' In practice and principle this country was built by all sorts of people.

There is simply no denying this, no matter what some pathetic racist coward like yourself wants to believe.

Its essence was not, is not, and never will be a skin color or a bullshit notion like 'race.' In practice and principle this country was built by all sorts of people.

There is simply no denying this, no matter what some pathetic racist coward like yourself wants to believe.

The unifying concept that brought the 13 colonies together was not race, not religion and not politics but a strong desire for freedom, liberty and the recognition of basic human rights.

They were people of their time, of course, so the franchise was not what it later became after much struggle, but this country still remains the best and brightest secular hope of mankind in this life, DESPITE the libtards moral corruption and squalor.

The unifying concept that brought the 13 colonies together was not race, not religion and not politics but a strong desire for freedom, liberty and the recognition of basic human rights.

They were people of their time, of course, so the franchise was not what it later became after much struggle, but this country still remains the best and brightest secular hope of mankind in this life, DESPITE the libtards moral corruption and squalor.

Exactly so.

Let's assume white America is virtually gone in ten years. Who will pay for all the goodies that blacks and Mexicans are constantly clamoring for, and constantly promised by the dems? Who will pay the bill when us white folks are gone? Are you countin on the Asians picking up the slack?

Relax, white people aren't going anywhere.

(whatever the hell "white America" is...)?

Well, I guess that would be me.

My wife and children.

My parents, and my in-laws. Our cousins and brothers and sisters.

My grandfathers, who both served in World War II. My grandmothers, who stuck by them.

Yes because white people are the only ones who did anything like that. :cuckoo:

I literally am ashamed. I am ashamed that for entertainment, I stopped and read the incredibly STUPID and undeniably IGNORANT statements that have been placed on this thread.

When I was in Vietnam, I remember getting to be real good friends with a man who was from Harlem in New York. Now there's two people from completely different back grounds, perspectives, and systems. We had nothing in common EXCEPT for the fact that we both spoke English and were from the same country. He had never met anyone from a place where you could drive for 100 miles in any direction and not pass through a town of more than 10,000 people. I'd never been to a place where the tallest building was over 7 stories high. We'd talk about our lives and what we did and the other one would listen intently and just shake their head. I always found it amazing that in Harlem he would talk about how when he was growing up, they would play on the top of the buildings, maybe 20 or 30 stories up. He spoke of times when the whole neighborhood would have a party. There would be food and music and dancing. He loved to hear about the crops in the field, having parties in hay fields, fishing and laying trot lines, and driving combines and pick up trucks at 8 or 9 years old.

By the time I left, I would have given my life for that man.

Some of the statements in this thread, including the originating OP is an incredible example of the level of stupidity...

I literally am ashamed. I am ashamed that for entertainment, I stopped and read the incredibly STUPID and undeniably IGNORANT statements that have been placed on this thread.

When I was in Vietnam, I remember getting to be real good friends with a man who was from Harlem in New York. Now there's two people from completely different back grounds, perspectives, and systems. We had nothing in common EXCEPT for the fact that we both spoke English and were from the same country. He had never met anyone from a place where you could drive for 100 miles in any direction and not pass through a town of more than 10,000 people. I'd never been to a place where the tallest building was over 7 stories high. We'd talk about our lives and what we did and the other one would listen intently and just shake their head. I always found it amazing that in Harlem he would talk about how when he was growing up, they would play on the top of the buildings, maybe 20 or 30 stories up. He spoke of times when the whole neighborhood would have a party. There would be food and music and dancing. He loved to hear about the crops in the field, having parties in hay fields, fishing and laying trot lines, and driving combines and pick up trucks at 8 or 9 years old.

By the time I left, I would have given my life for that man.

Some of the statements in this thread, including the originating OP is an incredible example of the level of stupidity...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back