Disagree button equals neg button?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So..for example...someone posts something I don't agree with but it is the POST..not the person. And I Redex 'em. They get peeved. Why? It is not a neg. It is not a diss. It means I Don't Agree.

Are we all gonna have a problem with this? Seems like it.

So..for example...someone posts something I don't agree with but it is the POST..not the person. And I Redex 'em. They get peeved. Why? It is not a neg. It is not a diss. It means I Don't Agree.

I have yet to return one. I try not to give people what they don't really want. Just my thAng.

I have yet to return one. I try not to give people what they don't really want. Just my thAng.

This is a great trait to have as a woman of your gender.

As opposed to what, exactly? A woman of the male gender?

Oops Samson. I redex'd your sexy ass.

Meanwhile...seems like a few think of disagreeing as negging.

I just like to be as clear as possible in matters of virtual gender.

Disagreeing is more like the doorway to ignore...

Put me on ignore oversensitive libs.

We have those now.

I accidentally did that twice trying to hit the middle button and had to undo and try again. I wonder what they thought when tresha both redex'd them then agreed with the same post, lol. I blame the fingernails.

I accidentally did that twice trying to hit the middle button and had to undo and try again. I wonder what they thought when tresha both redex'd them then agreed with the same post, lol. I blame the fingernails.

I'm certain a few people had to untie ropes from the rafters.

Forum List

Back