Diplomatic Coup for President Obama

So...

What did President Obama get us for Christmas?

1. Worldwide Climate agreement
2. Healthcare Reform

What did the Republicans get us for Christmas?
1. Coal

The Republicans are getting coal for Christmas and 2010. Minimizing the importance of what Obama/Clinton did in Copenhagen is only compounding their problems becoming a viable party once again.

The party of no has resonated with a few extreme wingnuts and has given them some precarious confidence but a new election is coming soon and reality will be smacking them in the face once again.

The efforts Reid has put forth has also given me increased hope for a healthcare resolution and his chances for reelection.

We all have our opinions but the proof is in the pudding and we will see how it all turns out soon. I'll remember posts like the ones in this thread come November.

Obama supports phony science of "Global Warming" and the world knows it. I couldn't be happier!

So...

2. Healthcare Reform

1. Coal

The Republicans are getting coal for Christmas and 2010. Minimizing the importance of what Obama/Clinton did in Copenhagen is only compounding their problems becoming a viable party once again.

The party of no has resonated with a few extreme wingnuts and has given them some precarious confidence but a new election is coming soon and reality will be smacking them in the face once again.

The efforts Reid has put forth has also given me increased hope for a healthcare resolution and his chances for reelection.

We all have our opinions but the proof is in the pudding and we will see how it all turns out soon. I'll remember posts like the ones in this thread come November.

Looks like you are just as ditzy as Marilyn....several Democrats have admitted that they will lose seats over this controversial illegal alien entitlement program...aka... goverment run healthcare.

Sorry Sarah you thought the only reason all those countries sided with Bush against Saddam was because we paid them? And you think Obama's off the cuff promise of 300 billion to most of those 193 countries had nothing to do with the agreement? Talk about delusions. And no verification? Common sense tells you that this is an agreement between 192 countries to rob the 193 and Obama was retarded enough to buy it.

So...

2. Healthcare Reform

1. Coal

Looks like you are just as ditzy as Marilyn....several Democrats have admitted that they will lose seats over this controversial illegal alien entitlement program...aka... goverment run healthcare.

We've been hearing since 2005 how the Republicans are going to take back congress, now the WH in 2012...

All hat, no cattle.

Even if voters are mad at Democrats, it doesn't necessarily follow that will benefit wingnuts in the mid-term elections.

We've been hearing since 2005 how the Republicans are going to take back congress, now the WH in 2012...

All hat, no cattle.

Even if voters are mad at Democrats, it doesn't necessarily follow that will benefit wingnuts in the mid-term elections.

Pay no attention to NJ and VA and NY 23 where a Third party Conservative candidate came within the margin of error of winning it.

ObamaCare: Because he loves us like a daddy

Just a side note :
Republicans lost Congress in the 2006 elections

Oh they lost wide and deep in 2006 but they sure were spinning the polls right up until election day. Same in 2008.

Then when they lose, they all get quiet for awhile hoping everyone will forget their talking points, spin and bluster. I'm just sayin, I won't forget this type of bluster in 2010.

Btw, would you mind learning to use the quote function? You are screwing up all the quotes in other poster's responses.

Last edited:

So what do you think is better in our current economic and political climate? Two semi-agreements that are at best, worthless, and at worst detrimental to the nations? Or coal, which can be used to efficiently power the economy?

Honestly, it's very clear that the people with the coal are going to have much more to work with than anyone who tries to claim global warming is real or that government run healthcare is a good thing.

Just a side note :

Btw, would you mind learning to use the quote function? You are screwing up all the quotes in other poster's responses.

I usually shorten the quotes for saving space and expediency
But if you prefer, I will gladly fully quote your wonderful words in the future.

:eusa_angel:

Sarah get real. Touting this as some sort of a victory when there is no verification, only what would constitute an obvious bribe if Obama were a private individual is like actually believing there is a Santa Clause.

Last edited:

All hat, no cattle.

We had congress in 2005. We didnt lose control to 2007. And until then the Democrats were going on for years about what they had to do to take it back without any success.

You people are delusional. You have the memory of a slug. And you wonder why we think so little of you.

So...

2. Healthcare Reform

1. Coal

Actually, no he didn't get 'us' a 'worldwide climate agreement'.... And.... while it may be inconceivable for lefties to understand, lots of us don't actually WANT anything from him. Just to get the fuck out of the way and let business fix the economy and stay the fuck out of our lives.

Personally, I'd rather have the coal than a bunch of new taxes from your fucking Messiah and his henchmen.

Last edited:

Just a side note :

I usually shorten the quotes for saving space and expediency
But if you prefer, I will gladly fully quote your wonderful words in the future.

:eusa_angel:

Thanks, hon. :)

So...

2. Healthcare Reform

1. Coal

How can one party so consistantly come down on the wrong side of history?

The path forward has been clearly defined in Copenhagen. Meanwhile, the "Party of No" trots out their flat earth science and pouts

So...

2. Healthcare Reform

1. Coal

The path forward has been clearly defined in Copenhagen. Meanwhile, the "Party of No" trots out their flat earth science and pouts

What a pathetic hack. :lol:

Thin climate accord a small step in long process - Yahoo! News
A furious final two days of climate diplomacy and presidential brinkmanship produced 2 1/2 thin pages called the Copenhagen Accord, a deal vague at times in meaning, rejected by some, lacking any teeth.

"This particular text falls far short of our expectations," the European Commission president, Jose Manuel Barroso, said of the political declaration produced in talks Friday between President Barack Obama and big developing countries at the U.N. climate conference. Others were harsher in their criticism.

Poor rightwinger. Obama has failed you yet again. :lol:

The only thing that came out of Dopenhagen was a vague piece of paper that Obama can point at and call it unpresedented. :lol:

So that apologists like you can drool all over yourselves and play make believe.

What a pathetic hack. :lol:

Thin climate accord a small step in long process - Yahoo! News
A furious final two days of climate diplomacy and presidential brinkmanship produced 2 1/2 thin pages called the Copenhagen Accord, a deal vague at times in meaning, rejected by some, lacking any teeth.

"This particular text falls far short of our expectations," the European Commission president, Jose Manuel Barroso, said of the political declaration produced in talks Friday between President Barack Obama and big developing countries at the U.N. climate conference. Others were harsher in their criticism.

Poor rightwinger. Obama has failed you yet again. :lol:

The only thing that came out of Dopenhagen was a vague piece of paper that Obama can point at and call it unpresedented. :lol:

So that apologists like you can drool all over yourselves and play make believe.

Read your own link?

"Small step in a long process" Nobody claims climate change has been solved. However given the progress that has been made to date, and with the Republican Party Officially opposed to any talk about manmade global warming, it is a significant first step

Once again.....Republicans on the outside looking in with their flat earth science

Last edited:
So...

2. Healthcare Reform

1. Coal

After careful review I must agree rightwinger.

1. Worldwide Climate agreement. It was a gift. We don't have to do anything different than we are now. It cost us a couple of plane trips. What a deal.
2. Healthcare Reform. Doesn't make abortions more accessible, no public option, no medicare expansion and we can revoke the whole thing in 2010.
3. Coal is good. We can actually use coal, as opposed to the first two gifts. Everyone recognizes the value of coal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back