Diplomatic Coup for President Obama

Sorry without congressional approval he hasn't the authority to throw jack squat at anything. The Congressional democrats are going to have to approve the expenditure and not even Harry and Nancy the boobsie twins are enough interested in political suicide to back that one.

You left out this important little bit of information rightwinger....
COPENHAGEN - The United States, China, India, Brazil, and South Africa last night reached what President Obama called a “meaningful and unprecedented breakthrough’’ to control climate change, although the agreement will not be legally binding and falls short of even the most timid expectations of what would come out of the much-anticipated talks here.

Last edited:
Sorry without congressional approval he hasn't the authority to throw jack squat at anything. The Congressional democrats are going to have to approve the expenditure and not even Harry and Nancy the boobsie twins are enough interested in political suicide to back that one.

Unless they realize they have nothing left to lose. I'm pretty sure it's over for Reid. Hopefully Pelosi takes a hike as well, but having lived in California for thirty-five years, I have my doubts.

Oh, and it's based upon the Greatest Scientific Hoax in History.

Biden finally gets to play Beavis.

So, what happened in Hopenhagen?

After intense overnight wrangling, delegates from 192 countries on Saturday passed a motion simply "noting" a loose deal aimed at limiting temperature rises to less than 2C, which was agreed by the US and four other large-scale polluting nations.

However, critics warned the "Copenhagen Accord", the result of two weeks of negotiations in the Danish capital, was full of holes and lacked a timetable – and environment agencies branded it toothless and a failure. One African delegation likened the deal to the Holocaust.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/co...-summit-ends-in-chaos-and-toothless-deal.html

How the hell the lefties on this board can continue to pretend this is some 'diplomatic coup' for Obama is nothing short of ridiculous.

This is the usual leftist form over substance crap. You know lets look like we are doing something even if the reality is that we will do nothing. The three hundred billion won't happen. Not even congressional Democrats are that daft.

I beg to differ on that.

Immie

How the hell the lefties on this board can continue to pretend this is some 'diplomatic coup' for Obama is nothing short of ridiculous.

Because he is infallible
thumbnail.aspx

Plus, they try to make everything he does seem great
A type of "affirmative action" for the President

:eusa_shhh:

After intense overnight wrangling, delegates from 192 countries on Saturday passed a motion simply "noting" a loose deal aimed at limiting temperature rises to less than 2C, which was agreed by the US and four other large-scale polluting nations.

However, critics warned the "Copenhagen Accord", the result of two weeks of negotiations in the Danish capital, was full of holes and lacked a timetable – and environment agencies branded it toothless and a failure. One African delegation likened the deal to the Holocaust.

Climate summit ends in chaos and 'toothless' deal - Telegraph

Toothless?

And CaliGurl and company still claim it doesn't even exist..

Hey CaliGurl...tell your friends we got 20 inches of snow here yesterday

Oh, and it's based upon the Greatest Scientific Hoax in History.

Biden finally gets to play Beavis.

when you get your degree in climate change, come back with an informed opinion...

How would you like your data cooked?

Yeah, you need a degree in the imaginary science of Climatology to know when you're being bullshitted.

Please explain the following concepts: "Settled science" and Why was the Medieval Warming period warmer than today.

As a pure science, climatology falls somewhere between palmistry and phrenology.

Toothless?

Hey, dickhead.... I didn't call it 'toothless' - that's what the world's media are calling it. Why don't you, just once, look outside your own biased media sources to get a real idea of what happened in Nopenhagen. The world is laughng at Obama - again. And I'm laughing at you for being stupid enough to fall for the shit you're fed by Obama's lapdogs in the US media.

Copenhagen climate change conference: World leaders reach Copenhagen agreement - but officials admit it's 'not enough' | Mail Online

And, for the record, CaliGurl has not commented one way or the other on the accuracy of Climate Change data. And.... it's fucking Climate Change - not Global fucking Warming.... you complete and utter idiot.

Last edited:

Toothless?

Hey, dickhead.... I didn't call it 'toothless' - that's what the world's media are calling it.

Hey take it easy on the poor guy:eusa_angel:

The nutroot fisters are looking for some type of win after Papa Obama's Last "successful trip" to Copenhagen for the Olympics

Papa Obama says, 'I spent $1 million to go to Copenhagen and all I got was this stupid T-shirt'

obamatshirt.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's failed bid to bring the 2016 Olympic Games to Chicago cost more than a bruised ego.
Taxpayers shelled out probably $1 million or more for the president, his wife and others to fly to Copenhagen and back to woo members of the International Olympic Committee.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Toothless?

Hey, dickhead.... I didn't call it 'toothless' - that's what the world's media are calling it.

The nutroot fisters are looking for some type of win after Papa Obama's Last "successful trip" to Copenhagen for the Olympics

Papa Obama says, 'I spent $1 million to go to Copenhagen and all I got was this stupid T-shirt'

obamatshirt.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's failed bid to bring the 2016 Olympic Games to Chicago cost more than a bruised ego.
Taxpayers shelled out probably $1 million or more for the president, his wife and others to fly to Copenhagen and back to woo members of the International Olympic Committee.

I'm not exactly renowned for my ability to suffer fools gladly. :lol::lol::lol: My bad.

Grump there is no degree in climate change moron there is only one in climatology. I've got a minor in climatology and geography - you really can't understand one without the other - what do you have?

I'm not exactly renowned for my ability to suffer fools gladly. :lol::lol::lol: My bad.

See "Hope and Change" can work
:eusa_pray:

Not easy to get 193 nations to agree on something as contentious as climate change. Great job by President Obama

U.N. chief says 'we have a deal' on climate change - USATODAY.com

Two weeks of wrangling at Copenhagen exposed sharp divisions between rich and poor nations — and even among major greenhouse-gas emitters like China and the United States— on how to fight global warming.

Yet in the end, nearly all 193 nations at the U.N. climate conference agreed to President Barack Obama's solution, which points toward deeper emissions cuts for rich nations but without mandatory targets that would draw sanctions.

Obama's successful 11th-hour bargaining Friday with China, India, Brazil and South Africa— the world's key developing nations — sets the stage for future cooperation between developed and developing nations. But the resulting "Copenhagen Accord" was protested by several nations that demanded deeper emissions cuts by the industrialized world and felt excluded from the major-nation bargaining process.

Yeah, I'd say he's a great snake oil salesman considering the fact that there's nothing wrong with the climate to begin with. It's amazing that so much noise is being made over a complete pack of lies. Sort of reminds you of pre-WWII Germany and a fellow named Hitler.

Forum List

Back