Diplomatic Coup for President Obama

Whatever the amount, it would be better spent in the U.S.

Better yet, not spent at all.

I'd be all for spending it, if we weren't asking our great great grandchildren to foot the bill.

We have to stop spending more tax dollars than we take in. Like it or not we have to do it... but those assholes in Washington, both (D)'s and (R)'s, simply don't understand what a checkbook is or what it is like to have to live on a budget.

Immie

If we don't stop global warming........don't our great grandchildren foot the bill?

I do not deny that global warming is happening to a slight degree or that man is responsible for this phenomenom. But, neither do I believe we need to push the frigging panic button that you guys have pushed.

And you guys call me a fear-mongerer! when I say HRC is a disaster waiting to happen. :)

No, I do not believe our great grandchildren are in any imminent danger from global warming. That does not mean that I don't believe we should work to improve the climate/environment.

Immie

Last edited:

I'd be all for spending it, if we weren't asking our great great grandchildren to foot the bill.

We have to stop spending more tax dollars than we take in. Like it or not we have to do it... but those assholes in Washington, both (D)'s and (R)'s, simply don't understand what a checkbook is or what it is like to have to live on a budget.

Immie

If we don't stop global warming........don't our great grandchildren foot the bill?

$300 billion isn't going to stop "global warming," "man-made" or otherwise.

$300 billion isn't going to stop "climate change," "man-made" or otherwise.

i'd be willing to spend $300BB on nuking an incoming asteroid.

that'd be awesome. pretending that committing to preventing the temperature from rising reminds me of king canute.

Ruler of the waves

Henry of Huntingdon, the 12th-century chronicler, tells how Cnut set his throne by the sea shore and commanded the tide to halt and not wet his feet and robes; but the tide failed to stop.

Cnut the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immie

Hey! DUmmie. We cannot stop global warming. you can pour all the trillions and trillions and trillions you want into africa and you still won't stop global warming..

You can't control the climate! It's not possible. Paying off other nations is not going to change the climate one iota. Especially when those other nations are corrupt and won't even bother spending it on what you want them to spend it on.

I still cant believe you believe in this global warming crap when 20 years ago the so-called "scientists' predicted all the coastal cities, such as NYC would be underwater by next year. Does it look like any city besides the idiots in New Orleans will be underwater??? Seriously! And you still act like it's going to happen.

Im going to explain something very basic to you. It gets warmer and colder all the time. It's called nature. It's been doing that for several billion years. You barely have 50 years data and you are freakin panicking over the earths naturally changing climate.

And did you guys ever stop to consider that our descendents might appreciate the earth being alittle more tropical? It would sure as heck beat this blizzard we are dealing with.

What? Global Warming?

- We can't do anything about global warming so lets just keep dumping shit into the air

- We can't be 100% sure that man impacts this...so lets just keep duping shit into the air

- This agreement won't stop global warming...so lets just keep dumping shit in the air

- We can't be sure every country will comply with this agreement....so lets just keep dumping shit in the air

Immie

the so called 193 nation agreement doesn't stop anything.....take off your blinders dude

Barry asked for a deal, and they told him to get his fucking shine box.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5S-H4uE0y0[/ame]

What? Global Warming?

- We can't do anything about global warming so lets just keep dumping shit into the air

- We can't be 100% sure that man impacts this...so lets just keep duping shit into the air

- This agreement won't stop global warming...so lets just keep dumping shit in the air

- We can't be sure every country will comply with this agreement....so lets just keep dumping shit in the air

you do realize this bill doesn't stop the dumping of anyting it the air....

:cuckoo:

maybe you should sell your car, walk or ride your bike everywhere....my guess.....you won't because you're a hypocrite

What? Global Warming?

maybe you should sell your car, walk or ride your bike everywhere....my guess.....you won't because you're a hypocrite

Rightwinger still drives a car....so lets keep dumping shit into the air

What? Global Warming?

Rightwinger still drives a car....so lets keep dumping shit into the air

hey, an honest hypocrite.....:clap2:

tell me....what exactly does this agreement stop?

Someone take the damned checkbook away from Obama. The fucking GIT is passing worthless checks and making promises he can't keep--on our behalf.

Geez! That shit may work in the Chicago 'hood, but not on the world stage. :rolleyes:

Obama: Climate breakthrough big step, but more needs to be done | APP.com | Asbury Park Press

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama calls the climate agreement reached in Copenhagen a breakthrough for action, but says more must be done to actually achieve significant reductions in global warming pollution.

""This breakthrough lays the foundation for international action in the years to come,'' said Obama on Saturday, only hours after he returned from Copenhagen were he brokered the deal.

Obama said ""we will have to build on the momentum'' and get Congress to pass mandatory cuts in greenhouse gases.

The international agreement reached in Copenhagen provides billions of dollars in climate aid to poor nations and gets China to be more open on its climate-related actions. But it does not require specific cuts in greenhouse gases.

Provides billions? Congress has not authorized payment. Does not require cuts in greenhouse gases? But...but...carbon dioxide is going to KILL us ALL!!! No cuts (gasp) going to (choke) die soon!

All talk, no substance. Obama does it again and the Kool-Aiders go wild!!!

if liberals believe this to be a "diplomatic coup" for obama....obama's political opponents have nothing to worry about

Diplomatic Coup for President Obama

I know about the Copenhagen cluster. What is this about Obama declaring a coup. I knew it, he wants to be President for life.

What? Global Warming?

You cant stop exhaling without killing yourself. Do you honestly want to choose that option?

There is nothing wrong with natural compounds existing in nature.

This is the usual leftist form over substance crap. You know lets look like we are doing something even if the reality is that we will do nothing. The three hundred billion won't happen. Not even congressional Democrats are that daft.

What? Global Warming?

What? Giving away $300 billion dollars to not stop Global Warming?

- We can't do anything about global warming so let's just keep our $300 billion.

- We can't be 100% sure that man impacts this...so let's just keep our $300 billion.

- This agreement won't stop global warming...so let's just keep our $300 billion.

- We can't be sure every country will comply with this agreement....so let's just keep our $300 billion.

There... Fixed that for you.

One the one hand, the Muslim Marxists is terrifying the Capital Markets by saying, "we're bankrupt", then quicker than you can say "How would you like your data cooked?" he's throwing hundreds of billion of dollars at the Greatest Scientific Hoax in History.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny

Forum List

Back