CDZ Differences

I

Indofred

What is the difference between drug dealers and terrorists?
Both kill, one for profit, the other for gain in the afterlife.

Why does one group deserve death, whilst the other should only do prison time?

using drugs only concerns the one doing the drugs, and if they want to abuse themselves to the point of death that is their destiny.. Terrorist take lives involuntarily...

Moonglow has made the case rather plain and clear. Possibly the shortest thread in board history.

People choose to take drugs and the motive of the dealer is to make a profit. Drugs are not forced on people and any deaths resulting from them are coincidental and unintended. (Though in my heart I believe drug dealers are reprehensible and those who prey on kids deserve death as much as any terrorist.)

People killed by terrorists do not choose to participate in that activity. That makes terrorism cold blooded, pre-meditated murder and those doing it deserve no quarter.

Last edited:
using drugs only concerns the one doing the drugs, and if they want to abuse themselves to the point of death that is their destiny.. Terrorist take lives involuntarily...
Do you know the difference between a dealer and a user?

If so, then reread the OP.

People choose to take drugs and the motive of the dealer is to make a profit. Drugs are not forced on people and any deaths resulting from them are coincidental and unintended. (Though in my heart I believe drug dealers are reprehensible and those who prey on kids deserve death as much as any terrorist.)

People killed by terrorists do not choose to participate in that activity. That makes terrorism cold blooded, pre-meditated murder and those doing it deserve no quarter.
I disagree. Dealers who deal in highly addictive drugs do so with the purposeful intent to 'hook' their clients on their product. Such drugs are very often destructive to not only the user, but the user's family as well. The dealer cares not one whit about who they sell to and feel that the ones the die are easily replaced. Some even sell to children.

A drug dealer is hardly an innocent business person.

What is the difference between drug dealers and terrorists?
Both kill, one for profit, the other for gain in the afterlife.

Why does one group deserve death, whilst the other should only do prison time?

The death penalty is reserved for intentional murder, usually with special circumstances. Is there some other point you are trying to make?

I disagree. Dealers who deal in highly addictive drugs do so with the purposeful intent to 'hook' their clients on their product. Such drugs are very often destructive to not only the user, but the user's family as well. The dealer cares not one whit about who they sell to and feel that the ones the die are easily replaced. Some even sell to children.

A drug dealer is hardly an innocent business person.

You'll note from my post though that I did NOT say 'innocent business person' or even imply that nor did I even suggest that drugs are not highly addictive and extremely harmful. The drug dealer doesn't care that he harms the person but what I said is that the motive of the drug dealer is not to harm the person but is rather to make a profit. The drug dealer certainly has no motive to kill his customers and that is not his intention when he sells drugs to a person. (And I mentioned the kids.)

The terrorist intends to kill or maim as many people as possible and disrupt things as much as possible. And he targets the innocent who certainly did not have any intention of participating in the process.

I have no sympathy for the dealer and 100% condone laws that take him out of society where he cannot prey on the weak, ignorant, stupid, gullible or the innocent young. But the question was not which is worse--drugs or terrorism. The question was why does one deserve the death penalty and the other does not.

And my answer is that one intends to harm his victim. The other encourages his victim to harm himself/herself but that is not his motive.

Last edited:

No.
Drugs destroy the whole family, and is a direct cause of massive crime.

The death penalty is reserved for intentional murder, usually with special circumstances. Is there some other point you are trying to make?

No - That's what drug dealers do.

No - That's what drug dealers do.

So are you for the death penalty and think it should be expanded, or are you against the death penalty?
Trick question, he is for the murder of jews and infidels but not for the legal killing of Muslim terrorists.

Trick question, he is for the murder of jews and infidels but not for the legal killing of Muslim terrorists.

A lie.
I knew of the attacks that would very probably (and did) kill Noordin Top, but kept my mouth shut because he world is a better place with that bastard dead.
I didn't utter a word of protest when more of that group were executed.
I agree with Indonesia's position.

Terrorists kill for political cause. Islamic terrorists have been raping, enslaving, and murdering for 1400 years strong now, they are the masters of terror.

Forum List

Back