Did Trump repeatedly use the “N” Word?

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

For some reason, the tapes and manuscripts are locked up so nobody can verify

While it wouldn't surprise me, nothing about that woman is credible.

Yeah. If she's lying I wouldn't be surprised, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were the truth either. I file this story under "don't give a fuck". :dunno:

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

Seems unlikely. If it were true, considering how much of Trump's life was in the spotlight, some lefty would have found it already and posted it EVERYWHERE.
Well let’s listen to the tapes

Why won’t Trump authorize their release?

Who to believe????? The crown prince of lies or the crown princess of lies?? Ah, the conundrums of life.

Disgruntled WH staffer, with an axe to grind and no job prospects, writes a book for money disparaging the man who fired her.

Yep, should be a best seller among the looney liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

...we DON"T CARE anymore
...N this---- R that 24 7...... MOST of it is BULLSHIT -NOT racism/etc
...it's been overused so it's like flipping the tv remote---FLIP FLIP --FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP ----day after day everyday

I guess the "N" word is the last desperate left wing attempt to stem the tide of Black people leaving the democrat party in droves. "Please come back, Trump used the "N" word". It's sad and demeaning end to the incoherent mess the democrat party has become.

/——-/ Well if you can’t believe Omorosa who can you believe?
She was a high paid official in the Trump administration
/——-/ What does her pay scale have to do with anything?

Disgruntled WH staffer, with an axe to grind and no job prospects, writes a book for money disparaging the man who fired her.

Yep, should be a best seller among the looney liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
It had been reported before she was dismissed

If it is a false accusation. .......why doesn’t Trump just authorize release of the tapes?

/——-/ Well if you can’t believe Omorosa who can you believe?
She was a high paid official in the Trump administration
/——-/ What does her pay scale have to do with anything?

She was trustworthy enough to obtain a high ranking position in the Trump administration

I don't know what Trump said on a secret tape somewhere.

But, her claim from the book that Trump wanted to take the oath of office on a copy of The Art Of the Deal rather than the Bible is enough to make me question the reliability of her book, not to mention gave me the best laugh I had all week.

New Topics

Forum List

Back