Did Trump repeatedly use the “N” Word?

Disgruntled WH staffer, with an axe to grind and no job prospects, writes a book for money disparaging the man who fired her.

Yep, should be a best seller among the looney liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
It had been reported before she was dismissed

If it is a false accusation. .......why doesn’t Trump just authorize release of the tapes?
I heard you were beating your wife and kids. If that’s not true please release the tapes I say you have to prove me wrong.

Disgruntled WH staffer, with an axe to grind and no job prospects, writes a book for money disparaging the man who fired her.

Yep, should be a best seller among the looney liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

If it is a false accusation. .......why doesn’t Trump just authorize release of the tapes?
I heard you were beating your wife and kids. If that’s not true please release the tapes I say you have to prove me wrong.

I have nothing to hide and I am not blocking release of Apprentice tapes

looks like Trump made the right move getting rid of her.

In fairness, Rightwinger never denied it. :dunno:

We all know who repeatedly uses the N word-blacks, but they have a boatload of bs excuses trying to legitimize it

Then why don’t you release the tapes of you not beating your wife? You have nothing to hide right?

He sure as Hell did use the "N" word repeatedly ! Wikileaks has the call of him calling Hilary.
NA NA NA NANANANA NA NA NAN NANA NA
You lost you dumb qunt !

Breaking news: I was just informed someone just saw a video of Rightwinger exposing himself to grade school boys. Will he release this damning video to clear himself? USMB wants to know.

Becsuse they look like this

Breaking news: I was just informed someone just saw a video of Rightwinger exposing himself to grade school boys. Will he release this damning video to clear himself? USMB wants to know.

I heard the same thing. NOw it is independently verified!

Is Omarosa lying? Probably.

Has Trump said the N-word? Probably.

Do I give a fuck? Not much.

Forum List

Back