Did Trump repeatedly use the “N” Word?

Disgruntled WH staffer, with an axe to grind and no job prospects, writes a book for money disparaging the man who fired her.

Yep, should be a best seller among the looney liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
It had been reported before she was dismissed

If it is a false accusation. .......why doesn’t Trump just authorize release of the tapes?
I heard you were beating your wife and kids. If that’s not true please release the tapes I say you have to prove me wrong.

I have nothing to hide and I am not blocking release of Apprentice tapes
Breaking news: I was just informed someone just saw a video of Rightwinger exposing himself to grade school boys. Will he release this damning video to clear himself? USMB wants to know.

I heard the same thing. NOw it is independently verified!
Well there it is. Two sources. He must release those tapes or be convicted of the crime. Is he scared? Why not just release the tapes we say he has?

It had been reported before she was dismissed

If it is a false accusation. .......why doesn’t Trump just authorize release of the tapes?
I heard you were beating your wife and kids. If that’s not true please release the tapes I say you have to prove me wrong.

I have nothing to hide and I am not blocking release of Apprentice tapes
Breaking news: I was just informed someone just saw a video of Rightwinger exposing himself to grade school boys. Will he release this damning video to clear himself? USMB wants to know.

I heard the same thing. NOw it is independently verified!
Well there it is. Two sources. He must release those tapes or be convicted of the crime. Is he scared? Why not just release the tapes we say he has?
Sounds more like Nixon every day

In her book Omarosa claims Trump used offensive language about blacks and minorities

Omarosa tells NPR she heard tape of Trump using the N-word, contradicting her book

For some reason, the tapes and manuscripts are locked up so nobody can verify

Seems unlikely. If it were true, considering how much of Trump's life was in the spotlight, some lefty would have found it already and posted it EVERYWHERE.
So you think a known racist didn’t ever use the N word?
Your blind loyalty to him will never waver.

looks like Trump made the right move getting rid of her.
Why did he hire yet another person with no experience?
Since I know you don’t know the answer I’ll tell you.
She was his token black.

CFD83731-F3AD-42E6-B30D-7C37B3C9E844.jpeg
We all know who repeatedly uses the N word-blacks, but they have a boatload of bs excuses trying to legitimize it
What does that have to do with Trump using it

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left.
Hypocrisy of the left?
Care to discuss these two quotes?

Didn’t think so.

Forum List

Back