Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, who do you think is going to end up in the Football Hall of Fame in Canton...Eli Manning...or Tom Brady? Hmmmmmmmmmm...that's a tough one!
This is what I know. All without cheating, lying or hiring murders.

a6bdceacc714444b1295bb1cce11ba7c1db954e3b072ee9e3f11fb71e0c5536b.jpg

old fartstyle can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is over this little truth here.:lmao:

Oldstyle gets every sense about who he wishes he could be from Brady's jock strap. They don't call OFS Mr. Sniffer for nothing.
I know right? Lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
You bet, I have never seen this type of idolatry or fetishism except from the wannabes behind the bleachers.

Tom Brady is a better player in the clutch than Peyton Manning is. His playoff record proves it.
I am talking about Eli Manning, you know they guy who kicked Brady's ass twice. Obviously you are not the smartest guy in the room, unless you are by yourself.

Oh, so now you're claiming that Eli Manning is a better quarterback than Tom Brady? Yeah, you're a genius...you are!

enhanced-buzz-27893-1328226057-56.jpg

New England Patriots 2-0...as Tom Brady sets records.

New York Giants 0-2...as Eli Manning gets roasted for poor clock management to lose a game.

You two genius's can have Eli...I'll stick with Brady.
Like I said Manning kicked Brady's ass twice.

Since Eli and Brady were never on the field at the same time it's hard to make that comparison. In any competition between the two of them, I'm going to bet the farm on Brady. He's simply a much better QB in every way.

Gee, who do you think is going to end up in the Football Hall of Fame in Canton...Eli Manning...or Tom Brady? Hmmmmmmmmmm...that's a tough one!
This is what I know. All without cheating, lying or hiring murders.

a6bdceacc714444b1295bb1cce11ba7c1db954e3b072ee9e3f11fb71e0c5536b.jpg

old fartstyle can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is over this little truth here.:lmao:

Oldstyle gets every sense about who he wishes he could be from Brady's jock strap. They don't call OFS Mr. Sniffer for nothing.
I know right? Lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
You bet, I have never seen this type of idolatry or fetishism except from the wannabes behind the bleachers.

I've never seen someone as obsessed as you are with Tom Brady or men's private parts.

I am talking about Eli Manning, you know they guy who kicked Brady's ass twice. Obviously you are not the smartest guy in the room, unless you are by yourself.

Oh, so now you're claiming that Eli Manning is a better quarterback than Tom Brady? Yeah, you're a genius...you are!

New York Giants 0-2...as Eli Manning gets roasted for poor clock management to lose a game.

Since Eli and Brady were never on the field at the same time it's hard to make that comparison. In any competition between the two of them, I'm going to bet the farm on Brady. He's simply a much better QB in every way.

Oldstyle: "Since Eli and Brady were never on the field at the same time it's hard to make that comparison. In any competition between the two of them, I'm going to bet the farm on Brady. He's simply a much better QB in every way."

dunce-buddy-icon.gif
:uhoh3: :itsok::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: The smartest guy in the room:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Brady lost twice on the biggest stage to Eli Manning. Get your mind out of wherever it is.

94042091cbfa9dd48d89aee638e782a6.jpg

2016 Super Bowl - Super Bowl 50 - NFL.com

Oldstyle: "Since Eli and Brady were never on the field at the same time it's hard to make that comparison. In any competition between the two of them, I'm going to bet the farm on Brady. He's simply a much better QB in every way."

dunce-buddy-icon.gif
:uhoh3: :itsok::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: The smartest guy in the room:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Brady lost twice on the biggest stage to Eli Manning. Get your mind out of wherever it is.

I know you're a bit slow, Phallics so I'll see if I can explain this again so that even YOU can understand it!

Tom Brady and Eli Manning were never on the field competing against each other...Brady goes up against the Giants defense...Manning goes up against the Patriots defense. Quarterbacks don't beat another quarterback...in reality they beat another teams defense.

dunce-buddy-icon.gif

I know you're a bit slow, Phallics so I'll see if I can explain this again so that even YOU can understand it!

Tom Brady and Eli Manning were never on the field competing against each other...Brady goes up against the Giants defense...Manning goes up against the Patriots defense. Quarterbacks don't beat another quarterback...in reality they beat another teams defense.
I see you are still butt hurt over those loses. This is a team sport and without Eli there would have been no wins.

dunce-buddy-icon.gif

I see you are still butt hurt over those loses. This is a team sport and without Eli there would have been no wins.

Since one of my friends from college was the Defensive Coordinator for the Giants and I grew up in Western Massachusetts as a Giants fan because that was the only team who's games we got on TV...I didn't really care who won that match-up. Sorry to disappoint you...

dunce-buddy-icon.gif

Since one of my friends from college was the Defensive Coordinator for the Giants and I grew up in Western Massachusetts as a Giants fan because that was the only team who's games we got on TV...I didn't really care who won that match-up. Sorry to disappoint you...
I am not disappointed, in fact you never disappoint. Point in fact, in this post you claim to know people who were involved with the NY Giants an obvious attempt to impress me. I am not, but I do see where you are once again trying to garner some self esteem on the efforts of others.

I was friends with Steve Spagnuolo at the University of Massachusetts years ago. I don't say that to impress anyone...it's simply a fact.

I was friends with Steve Spagnuolo at the University of Massachusetts years ago. I don't say that to impress anyone...it's simply a fact.
So what. Why bring it up if not to impress or try to. Do you think Spagnulo walks around and sez I know oldfartstyle; I do not think he does. He can say he knows Beli-cheat

So what. Why bring it up if not to impress or try to. Do you think Spagnulo walks around and sez I know oldfartstyle; I do not think he does. He can say he knows Beli-cheat

I brought it up because you claimed I was "butt hurt" because the Giant's won those Super Bowls. In a perfect world I would have loved to have seen the Patriots win 3-0 with Spags' defense keeping them out of the end zone. The Giants won and I was happy for my old friend. If the Patriots had lost and the Giants had given up 60 points THEN I might have been butt hurt.

I brought it up because you claimed I was "butt hurt" because the Giant's won those Super Bowls. In a perfect world I would have loved to have seen the Patriots win 3-0 with Spags' defense keeping them out of the end zone. The Giants won and I was happy for my old friend. If the Patriots had lost and the Giants had given up 60 points THEN I might have been butt hurt.
You brought it up because you wanted to name drop. :rolleyes:

brady.png

Dude, most people don't have the faintest idea who Spags is! He's a guy I knew in college. Now he's a football coach. Do you not have friends? It's not that weird for someone my age to know a few people who are semi-notable. To you that seems weird...which tells me a lot about you!

When I lived in Aspen my next door neighbor was Lee Iacocca. When I lived in Wilmington, North Carolina my next door neighbor was Linda Lavin.

Dude, most people don't have the faintest idea who Spags is! He's a guy I knew in college. Now he's a football coach. Do you not have friends? It's not that weird for someone my age to know a few people who are semi-notable. To you that seems weird...which tells me a lot about you!
Name dropper:rolleyes:

If you got out of your mom's basement every now and then YOU might meet some interesting people too!

You really want name dropping? I was in the night club business for 35 years. I've met Ringo Starr and George Harrison. I've had cocktails with Dickie Betts and Greg Allman. I've played golf with Earl Morrell, Andy Mill and John Hadl. I watched the longest NHL playoff game ever in a club in Northampton, Ma. until like 2:30 in the morning with Los Lobos after they finished playing. I've smoked a joint with Jack Nicholson going up the gondola at Aspen mountain.

Just because you've led a boring life, Phallics doesn't mean everyone else has too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back