Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really want name dropping? I was in the night club business for 35 years. I've met Ringo Starr and George Harrison. I've had cocktails with Dickie Betts and Greg Allman. I've played golf with Earl Morrell, Andy Mill and John Hadl. I watched the longest NHL playoff game ever in a club in Northampton, Ma. until like 2:30 in the morning with Los Lobos after they finished playing. I've smoked a joint with Jack Nicholson going up the gondola at Aspen mountain.

Just because you've led a boring life, Phallics doesn't mean everyone else has too.
More name dropping. I recognize those people by their achievements which are daunting to say the least. But those accomplishments are theirs not yours. To brag I have met so & so in order to impress the next guy is not something anyone with a modicum of self esteem would be proud of.:itsok:

I see you made Jack a sammie now go make me one! Heavy on the deli mustard please.

p38C_K5N.jpeg

You really want name dropping? I was in the night club business for 35 years. I've met Ringo Starr and George Harrison. I've had cocktails with Dickie Betts and Greg Allman. I've played golf with Earl Morrell, Andy Mill and John Hadl. I watched the longest NHL playoff game ever in a club in Northampton, Ma. until like 2:30 in the morning with Los Lobos after they finished playing. I've smoked a joint with Jack Nicholson going up the gondola at Aspen mountain.

Just because you've led a boring life, Phallics doesn't mean everyone else has too.
More name dropping. I recognize those people by their achievements which are daunting to say the least. But those accomplishments are theirs not yours. To brag I have met so & so in order to impress the next guy is not something anyone with a modicum of self esteem would be proud of.:itsok:

I see you made Jack a sammie now go make me one! Heavy on the deli mustard please.

p38C_K5N.jpeg

where did you find this photo of Old fart style? good find.:happy-1::up:

thanks to you,we now know what old fartstyle looks like in real life.its no longer a mystery.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha::muahaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In future threads i will have to post this link here so everyone else can see what old fartstyle looks like in real life.:lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::rofl:

Only Phallics would have naked pictures of Jack...seriously, Dude...get help!
Funny thing about you and "Jack". I did some leg work and discovered that you had never smoked a joint "with" Jack, you purportedly smoked Jack's joint after which he changed you name from oldstyle to doggiestyle and patted you on the head for a good deed done!

Maybe you should drop dropping Jack's name.

Funny thing about you and "Jack". I did some leg work and discovered that you had never smoked a joint "with" Jack, you purportedly smoked Jack's joint after which he changed you name from oldstyle to doggiestyle and patted you on the head for a good deed done!

Most normal people see the expression "smoking a joint" and they think of pot. Not you though, Phallics...you see the word joint...you think of dick! I guess that's because dick is pretty much all you've got on your mind!

Jack's a ladies man...always has been...always will be. I'm sure he'd feel better if you'd stop posting about his "joint"!

Most normal people see the expression "smoking a joint" and they think of pot. Not you though, Phallics...you see the word joint...you think of dick! I guess that's because dick is pretty much all you've got on your mind!

Jack's a ladies man...always has been...always will be. I'm sure he'd feel better if you'd stop posting about his "joint"!
You must be his kind of woman, Doggiestyle (bow wow)

You're one strange puppy, Phallics...
You are the one who was bragging about smoking Jack's joint and name dropping as if it mattered. Now you wish to put that all on me? Not a chance DoggieStyle

You're the one who saw smoking a joint and immediately thought about dick. To be honest with you I've never seen someone who thinks about men's private parts as much as you!

I mean seriously, Dude...you might want to seek treatment...you're like one of those guys who takes a Rorschach test and sees penises in every ink blot.

Another day...another failed attempt by Phallics to get under my skin! LOL

Seriously...you think Fart Boy and you are ever going to make me "melt down"?

I hate to break this to you but I find you both extremely amusing...

And the only melt down that I've seen in this string was you and Fart Boy when Brady's suspension was overturned.

Thanks for playing though...Johnny...what do we have for consolation prizes for Phallics and Fart Boy?

What you the Patriots and Brady have in common is that you all break the rules and think you above that which you have agreed to do or refrain from doing because you think the rules you agreed to do not apply to you.

Brady and the Patriots transgressions have been examined, what you have done was attack my mother and the way she raised me that is against the rules here, yet you have posted several times attacking my mother.

There is no wonder why you are a Patriots fan.

What you the Patriots and Brady have in common is that you all break the rules and think you above that which you have agreed to do or refrain from doing because you think the rules you agreed to do not apply to you.

Brady and the Patriots transgressions have been examined, what you have done was attack my mother and the way she raised me that is against the rules here, yet you have posted several times attacking my mother.

I attacked your mother? What are you babbling about? I asked if you lived in your mother's basement since you were so clueless about the world in general but how that's an "attack" on your mother you'll have to explain. You really are having a melt down...aren't you?

I attacked your mother? What are you babbling about? I asked if you lived in your mother's basement since you were so clueless about the world in general but how that's an "attack" on your mother you'll have to explain. You really are having a melt down...aren't you?

Nice back peddle Doggie but you are lying through your rotten teeth. You did not ask, you made statements attacking my mother and father:

Now you have lied about your statements just like the object of your man-love did with the texts and his destroyed phone. Time for the truth, you are no Tom Brady, and just like Kraft you have no class, the only thing you have in common with Brady is that you both lie and cheat and support an organization that cheats, lies and hired a murderer.

No reason to bring family into the Patriot discussion, Doggiestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back