Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would probably be a little more damning if the report was the other way around. But it still seems really weird, especially now when all eyes are already on them. According to mike Tomlin this happens everytime they come to foxboro.

The NFL provides the communications equipment to both teams. They've already said that the Patriots had nothing to do with any issues, and the Patriots were also having problems with their headsets during the game. Mike Tomlin might want to spend a little more time putting any defender at all on Gronk and a little less time whining about headsets and deliberately tripping players.

The NFL provides the communications equipment to both teams. They've already said that the Patriots had nothing to do with any issues, and the Patriots were also having problems with their headsets during the game. Mike Tomlin might want to spend a little more time putting any defender at all on Gronk and a little less time whining about headsets and deliberately tripping players.
You left out the part where the home team is responsible for maintenance and operation of the equipment

excuses.jpg

Less than 24 hours after the opposing head coach fumed over a curious glitch in the communication system at Gillette Stadium, saying, “That’s always the case” when teams play there... :crybaby:

...the National Football League exonerated the Patriots, who hadn’t played even a full quarter of football before finding more controversy.

An investigation by the NFL cleared the Patriots of any wrongdoing, the league announced Friday evening.

“Based on our review, we believe that the audio interference on the Steelers’ headsets last night was entirely attributable to an electrical issue made worse by the inclement weather, that it involved no manipulation by any individual, and that the Patriots had nothing to do with it,” the NFL said in a statement. “The issue was promptly resolved and there were no further problems for the remainder of the game.”

According to another NFL head coach, headset malfunctions are not a problem that is limited to Gillette Stadium.

“It is a league problem. It’s wherever,”

Patriots ‘had nothing to do with’ headset issues, NFL says - The Boston Globe

now the patriots even get accused of breaking UNWRITTEN rules :lol:

"The Steelers quarterback was upset because he thought the Patriots defense broke an "unwritten rule" during a pivotal situation in the fourth quarter."

Forget headsets, Roethlisberger says Patriots defense broke unwritten rule - CBSSports.com

^ God forbid our team understands the rules and uses your complacent ignorance to defeat you...

"I thought that there was a rule against that," Roethlisberger said. "Maybe there's not. Maybe it's just an unwritten rule ... We saw it on film, that the Patriots do that. They shift and slide and do stuff on the goal line, knowing that it's an itchy trigger finger-type down there."

hey ben, maybe you should learn the rules of the game you get overpaid to play... and if you saw it on film already then maybe you should've looked into it and prepared for it, dummy... :lol:

THIS is why a bunch of NFL whiners started a vendetta to deflate Brady's balls one week later:

Harbaugh says NE ran 'illegal' plays; Tom Brady says study the rule book

January 10, 2015

The Patriots are famous for picking apart the rulebook in hopes of finding anything that will give them an advantage -- something they did against the Ravens in the playoffs.

Harbaugh got so fed up with New England's tactics that he went five yards on to the field in the third quarter and was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh complained about the Patriots' tactics after the game...

Harbaugh's complaints came up during Brady's postgame press conference and Brady had some simple advice: Learn the rule book.

"Maybe those guys gotta study the rule book and figure it out," Brady said. "We obviously knew what we were doing and we made some pretty important plays. It was a real good weapon for us. Maybe we'll have something in store next week."

Brady didn't sound too worried about whether or not the NFL might look into what the Patriots did.

"They'll look at it then," Brady said. "I don't know what's deceiving about that. [They] should figure it out."

Harbaugh says NE ran 'illegal' plays; Tom Brady says study the rule book - CBSSports.com

is it safe to assume the balls were properly inflated for the superbowl? :lol:

malcolm-smith-INT-sb49.jpg

Good Grief! Do the Cheatriots have no shame?

says the shameless whiner who calls for the patriots to be BANNED from the league. :lol:

The Cheatriots should be banned from the league...

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/12272969/"]The History of the Cheatriots...[/URL]

You really need to get a grip....and a life.

funny from the guy who had to start yet another thread..obvious projections are obvious. :itsok:

No, they did not cheat
I agree they never have either. How on Earth could anyone say or even think that?:eek::rolleyes:

After all they were the ones in total control of the electronics and this has happened only 5 times before.

"In fact, the NFL’s own Gameday Policy Manual states:

Home clubs are responsible for the installation and maintenance of the coaching staff communications infrastructure."

What Exactly Happened With The Steelers' Headsets?

The Patriots fans will always feel the pressure to defend their teams actions from now on...at least until the end of the Belechick and Brady era. But then again their owners name IS Kraft and he did rub elbows with the judge who dismissed the whole thing. Coincidence? I think not

Everyone knows Kraft and Roger are butt buddies. 31 owners are getting tired of Roger looking the other way.

says the shameless whiner who calls for the patriots to be BANNED from the league. :lol:

The History of the Cheatriots...

funny from the guy who had to start yet another thread..obvious projections are obvious. :itsok:

Everyone except Putriot fans know they cheat. They are even proud that they are getting away with it.

Bar the Patriots from Super Bowl due to Deflate-gate - CNN.com

no surprise,along with the refs making two BS critical holding calls against the steelers that hurt them aiding the cheats,this as well.yeah i saw that in my local newspaper this morning and I could not believe what I was seeing.

now that they are under the rader with the truth being known they have cheated their way to superbowls the last several years with deflated balls and cant do that anymore,they got the NFL finding NEW ways to aid them to their victorys.

they are being exposed more and more and the cheatriot worshippers can only whine and cry in defeat.:haha::lmao::D

the NFL said the patriots had nothing to do with the malfuntion of the equipment. Yeah we believe you NFL. We all know the NFL is credible and is honest.they are honest,caring,credible people same as politicians are.
:biggrin::lmao::laugh::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Everyone except Putriot fans know they cheat. They are even proud that they are getting away with it.

as always,valerie has her head up Belicheats ass.:lmao:

This would probably be a little more damning if the report was the other way around. But it still seems really weird, especially now when all eyes are already on them. According to mike Tomlin this happens everytime they come to foxboro.

Yeah even Manning who is friends with Brady has said because of their history of scandals they have had,when they play them in foxboro,at halftime,they try and go somewhere else to discuss their adjustments as do all the other teams.

She isn't the only one. Most of the women defending the Pats would gladly get on their knees to er...uh...kiss Brady's ring

She isn't the only one. Most of the women defending the Pats would gladly get on their knees to er...uh...kiss Brady's ring

the thing thats REALLY sad is we have at least one poster i know of who is not a patriots fan here at this site who as well kisses the ass of the NFL.

whats really sad about him when he says it it no big deal is he ignores the fact that i said even his own jim kelly has said brady is a liar and cheater yet the words of jim kelly are not good enough for him.:rolleyes:

He is in denial that this is easily the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal since he doesnt want to believe that a game that is near and dear to him,has been tarnished and tainted thanks to the cheatriots.

you probably know which poster this is i am talking about right? dont want to call him out so i am refraining for using his name.

I mean it is so sad and pathetic that he denys that his own Jim Kelly has said Brady is a cheater and liar and can accept it that this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal yet HE cant I think you can agree?:rolleyes::uhoh3:

you do know which poster here it is I am talking about right?

again its amazing that even people that are bills fan like this guy is cant accept it when his own jim kelly can.what a jerk.

the only thing i can think of why he wants to fool himself into thinking this is no big deal,is its too tough a pill for him to swallow that the cheatriots did not earn all those wins against his bills all these years. But then again,its pretty pathetic how his hero Jim Kelly CAN accept that fact yet he cannot.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

freaking cheatiot apologists.

The Patriots fans will always feel the pressure to defend their teams actions from now on...at least until the end of the Belechick and Brady era. But then again their owners name IS Kraft and he did rub elbows with the judge who dismissed the whole thing. Coincidence? I think not

thats the understatement of the century.:up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back