Big10 football sucks! OSU and the 11 dwarfs

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Any college football fans here? Anyone notice the Big10 still sucks? Ohio State is legit. Urban is loading up on Southern recruits like McMillian and Bosa like he did at Florida. Made the difference.

Other than that....the league sucks. Bunch of goofy Northern fans too.

Any college football fans here? Anyone notice the Big10 still sucks? Ohio State is legit. Urban is loading up on Southern recruits like McMillian and Bosa like he did at Florida. Made the difference.

Other than that....the league sucks. Bunch of goofy Northern fans too.
OSU is in the big 10 now? They were crap back in the pac 8 days.
GO HUSKIES!

And Ohio State won't play a decent team until November. Their schedule is pure cupcakes.

In fact, by playing #20 Wisconsin in the opening game, Alabama has already played as many ranked Big 10 teams as OSU will all season. Plus Bama plays 8 SEC teams that are ranked in the AP top 25.

MSU lost to OSU and Oregon last year. They should have been ranked higher at year end.

Who is in the top 25 again?...

10 SEC teams. And that doesn't include South Carolina...who should be and has won 40 games in 4 years.

The SEC was proven to be losers last year. I can only conclude you are whining.

LMAO! Yeah, the SEC is so bad, huh? 10 times an SEC team was in the BCS Championship game, and they won 9 of those. And that includes a run of 7 straight Championships.

To put it in perspective, the Big 10 had 1 win and 2 losses in the BCS Championships. The SEC had 9 wins and 2 losses.

In fact, if you add up the BCS Championships of the Big 10, Big 12, PAC 12, Big East and ACC they combine for 7 crystal footballs. The SEC had 9. Alabama, LSU and Florida combined for 7.

10 SEC teams. And that doesn't include South Carolina...who should be and has won 40 games in 4 years.

LMAO! Yeah, the SEC is so bad, huh? 10 times an SEC team was in the BCS Championship game, and they won 9 of those. And that includes a run of 7 straight Championships.

To put it in perspective, the Big 10 had 1 win and 2 losses in the BCS Championships. The SEC had 9 wins and 2 losses.

In fact, if you add up the BCS Championships of the Big 10, Big 12, PAC 12, Big East and ACC they combine for 7 crystal footballs. The SEC had 9. Alabama, LSU and Florida combined for 7.

Hmmm... seems like you are resting on past glory. The discussion was on this year and that doesn't look good for you.

Case in point Arkansas. MSU just beat last year's #2.

Hmmm... seems like you are resting on past glory. The discussion was on this year and that doesn't look good for you.

Past glory and you bring up last year's #2? Lol!

The glory of being #2 last year was not my team's lot. Perhaps I should leave it at we beat #7 yesterday?

The glory of being #2 last year was not my team's lot. Perhaps I should leave it at we beat #7 yesterday?

That would be consistent to your argument. Instead of criticizing someone for living in the past and then bring up last year's #2 that has a different QB that has a lot less experience than the last year's QB.

Past glory? Alabama is ranked #2. That is what counts in my book. But there are 3 more SEC teams in the top 15.

The SEC is over-rated.

Some of the SEC teams are and some aren't. What I find amusing is the people who laugh when a few teams in a conference lose, but the conference is still represented as well or better than theirs.

When was the last time MSU won a national championship? Yeah, I am not going into ancient history, but recent history. There have only been two games played so far this season. You want to base much on those two games?

Forum List

Back