Did Rick Scott just send a RACIST dogwhistle to our? ‘Ragtime liberals are stealing our election.'

Broward county Dims should bring in Al Franken's old campaign team. There's bound to be some car trunks out there filled with ballots, and those guys have a nose for finding them.

Anytime there's a close election, Dimocrats always find new votes. They should just cut to the chase and bring in some Chicago Dimocrats to show them how it's done.

Indeed. This post election manufacturing of Dem votes nullifies the votes of legal voters.

There's a difference this time. They're being investigated for fraud. Could be tricky to pull off.

Yes, it was a dog whistle, and only YOU heard it.

What does that tell you?

Fucking imbecile.

Rush just said, "when Florida democrats need to steal an election, they always come here." (His county)

I refer you back to post 23. Comes with music.
Ah, well. I don't hear racist dog whistles. Only racists do.

And we've come full circle. :)

Not really. No one has yet explained why Rick Scott would invoke an Afrocentric term as an adjective for those he accuses (with zero evidence) of "stealing" the state's election.

Of course, the answer could simply be the simplest. It is what it looks like. Perhaps Rick Scott shaves his head with Occam's Razor.
You say because it's a racist dog whistle. I wouldn't know.

You got anything new or just want to keep saying the same things over and over again?

I have yet to bring up the term "racist dog whistle". You did that. Fatter o' mact it seems to be an obsession.

My focus has been on the term "ragtime".

You're welcome.
I brought it up as a response to the OP. You answered that you heard it. I don't.

You want to keep this going?

NO, I answered with what ragtime means. Check me.

I don't think "ragtime" is racial. "Ragtime" is just something an old dude would say. :lol:

No, it's not. Ragtime is a musical form of syncopated rhythm. It's clear that the Leftwing Activists and Lawyers are all using the same sheet music.

It is indeed syncopation, with a specific racial association.
See post 4.
And 20.
And 23.

People who see RACISM in everything are RACISTS.

That's uh, not what "racism" means. You seem to be having a bad week.

The three posts to which I referred you are about music.

Ah, well. I don't hear racist dog whistles. Only racists do.

And we've come full circle. :)

Not really. No one has yet explained why Rick Scott would invoke an Afrocentric term as an adjective for those he accuses (with zero evidence) of "stealing" the state's election.

Of course, the answer could simply be the simplest. It is what it looks like. Perhaps Rick Scott shaves his head with Occam's Razor.

You got anything new or just want to keep saying the same things over and over again?

I have yet to bring up the term "racist dog whistle". You did that. Fatter o' mact it seems to be an obsession.

You're welcome.
I brought it up as a response to the OP. You answered that you heard it. I don't.

Then you referred to what it sounds like. You hear it. I don't.

Let's do this some more.

You're welcome.

Let's do this some more.

Hey, I'm a musician. I have to hear it.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe an even better idea ---- go ask Rick Scott what he had in mind here.

Rush just said, "when Florida democrats need to steal an election, they always come here." (His county)

Limblob also said, "and don't forget, Sherrod Brown is black. So there's a racial component here too".

So much for reliable racial sources. :eusa_hand:

You're welcome.

Let's do this some more.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

I don't hear a racist dog whistle. Especially in music.

I don't think "ragtime" is racial. "Ragtime" is just something an old dude would say. :lol:

No, it's not. Ragtime is a musical form of syncopated rhythm. It's clear that the Leftwing Activists and Lawyers are all using the same sheet music.

See post 4.
And 20.
And 23.

I'm not reading posts qualified with a RACIAL association.

But thanks for playing.

You're welcome.

Let's do this some more.

Go ask Diana Ross.
Or Scott Joplin.
Or Buddy Bolden.

Etc etc etc

Maybe lots of things.

And the floor's been open all day to any suggestions of what said "lots of things" could possibly be.

Still no takers.

And I can't blame their nonanswer; I don't have one either. That's why I put up the only one there is.
Again --- you're welcome.

I don't hear a racist dog whistle. Especially in music.

Then maybe you should stop looking for them. Go drop the needle on the Supremes and get yer groove on.

See post 4.
And 20.
And 23.

I'm not reading posts qualified with a RACIAL association.

But thanks for playing.

You're welcome. I dig me some Motown. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back