Did Larry Kudlow have a stroke recently?

Just saw him on Fox News Sunday and his speech was not normal. Somewhat slurred and just "off"

Is he recovering from something?
The horrible economic policies of the administration he is working for. Can not be easy on anyone who understands the economy.

Just saw him on Fox News Sunday and his speech was not normal. Somewhat slurred and just "off"

The horrible economic policies of the administration he is working for. Can not be easy on anyone who understands the economy.

brain_logo_square_01_400x400.png

Your solution to China stealing our IP and manipulating currency is?

We need a solution to them sending us all their resources for next to nothing too I suppose?

We need a solution to them sending us all their resources for next to nothing too I suppose?

Again what is your solution? Status quo?

Be specific. Give an example.

What is your solution to China manipulating currency and stealing IP. 90% of users in China stole MSFT.
Do you think the sanctions are there for the fun of it?

What is your solution to China manipulating currency and stealing IP. 90% of users in China stole MSFT.

Do you think China manipulating currency is really a winner for them? Aren't they making their products even cheaper for us?

Give a specific example of what they have stolen.

Killing is bad too but sometimes necessary to win wars.

You clearly don't understand economics.

I will
Why is the U.S. accusing China of stealing intellectual property?
How large are the economic losses from intellectual property theft?
The Commission on the Theft of American Intellectual Property estimates the annual costs from the loss of intellectual property ranges from $225 billion to $600 billion.
Opinion | China’s Intellectual Property Theft Must Stop

Do you think China manipulating currency is really a winner for them? Aren't they making their products even cheaper for us?

I gave you an example. IT. Microsoft.
Google
Is your friend

I will
Why is the U.S. accusing China of stealing intellectual property?
How large are the economic losses from intellectual property theft?
The Commission on the Theft of American Intellectual Property estimates the annual costs from the loss of intellectual property ranges from $225 billion to $600 billion.
Opinion | China’s Intellectual Property Theft Must Stop

So your link starts out with this:
Since China first opened its markets, Beijing has been dogged by accusations that it forces U.S. firms to transfer technology to their Chinese business partners in return for access to the country’s 1.4 billion citizens.

So our greedy corporations are sending them the technology. That is stealing?

Killing is bad too but sometimes necessary to win wars.

You clearly don't understand economics.

Want to bet? So do you think Trump is doing this for the fun of it?

I gave you an example. IT. Microsoft.
Google
Is your friend
Wow they stole the company Microsoft? Fascinating. What are they doing with it and where is Bill Gates for all of this?

Forum List

Back