Did Larry Kudlow have a stroke recently?

What is your solution? I ask Again. Status quo?
You can't read?

You’re dodging. You keep posting Ben Stein. You have a crush on him? Homo.
Ok let me repeat since you are slow:
Ok, so ban imports by any company using Windows without paying for it. I bet they pay up real quick.

China is a communist country.
We don't have to accept any imports from them. What does communist have to do with it?

That is what the trade war is all about. Partially. The Govt has its fingers in all of the big enterprises in China.

You can't read?

Ok, so ban imports by any company using Windows without paying for it. I bet they pay up real quick.
How China’s blatant IP theft, long overlooked by US, sparked trade war
Yes it's overlooked because all our big companies are profiting off their labor. Bigger profits and more donations to our politicians.

Yes but the workers are not as they cannot garner jobs. I am not saying this is right but I am asking you if you would have kept the status quo.

I will
Why is the U.S. accusing China of stealing intellectual property?
How large are the economic losses from intellectual property theft?
The Commission on the Theft of American Intellectual Property estimates the annual costs from the loss of intellectual property ranges from $225 billion to $600 billion.
Opinion | China’s Intellectual Property Theft Must Stop
So your link starts out with this:
Since China first opened its markets, Beijing has been dogged by accusations that it forces U.S. firms to transfer technology to their Chinese business partners in return for access to the country’s 1.4 billion citizens.

So our greedy corporations are sending them the technology. That is stealing?

You’re so stupid.

China is ripping off Microsoft to the tune of $10B

You can't read?
Here an article from 2012 on Chinese tariffs and Obama was goung to do something about it
Tear Down This Wall -- the Chinese Tariff Wall

One of the most recent high profile examples of theft of US intellectual property happened earlier this year. In January, a Beijing-based wind turbine company was found guilty in the US of stealing trade secrets, using secretly downloaded source code stolen from a Massachusetts company.
How much has the US lost from China's intellectual property theft?

Trillion dollar deficits and tax cuts 2.0 is on the table. Amazing.

You can't read?

Yes it's overlooked because all our big companies are profiting off their labor. Bigger profits and more donations to our politicians.

Yes but the workers are not as they cannot garner jobs. I am not saying this is right but I am asking you if you would have kept the status quo.
I don't believe is stealing. If they are in fact stealing then we start banning products from those companies who steal. But much of what they steal was given to them buy our greedy corporations.

So your link starts out with this:
Since China first opened its markets, Beijing has been dogged by accusations that it forces U.S. firms to transfer technology to their Chinese business partners in return for access to the country’s 1.4 billion citizens.

So our greedy corporations are sending them the technology. That is stealing?

You’re so stupid.

China is ripping off Microsoft to the tune of $10B

You can't read?
Here an article from 2012 on Chinese tariffs and Obama was goung to do something about it

One of the most recent high profile examples of theft of US intellectual property happened earlier this year. In January, a Beijing-based wind turbine company was found guilty in the US of stealing trade secrets, using secretly downloaded source code stolen from a Massachusetts company.
Tariffs are a tax on us. That's how we punish a crime? Tax us...

I don't believe is stealing. If they are in fact stealing then we start banning products from those companies who steal. But much of what they steal was given to them buy our greedy corporations.

Again what would you have done? Status quo? I have Asked you like 10x. You critique but don’t provide a solution

You can't read?

Honey, you really are incapable if reading, obviously.

Again what would you have done? Status quo? I have Asked you like 10x. You critique but don’t provide a solution
How many times do I have to say ban imports from the companies. BAN IMPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't read?

Honey, you really are incapable if reading, obviously.
Quite capable actually.

How many times do I have to say ban imports from the companies. BAN IMPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you would ban all Chinese imports? Seriously?

You sure are slow. Any company we have proof are stealing our IP. Ban imports from those companies. I imagine you talk like a cave man...

You sure are slow. Any company we have proof are stealing our IP. Ban imports from those companies. I imagine you talk like a cave man...

LMAO. That would be 90%’of the companies in China.

And I bet they would quickly buy windows. What would you do? Keep buying their products and tax us? Now that would just be stupid.

And I bet they would quickly buy windows. What would you do? Keep buying their products and tax us? Now that would just be stupid.

IDK therein lies the problem. They steal more IP than just Windows

IDK therein lies the problem. They steal more IP than just Windows
Well we should not be accepting imports from companies that steal IP. Taxing us isn't the way to deal with it. The cost of windows is a whole lot less than the cost of lost sales by being banned. Of course many of our companies have actually given them a lot of IP in their greedy search for more profits, those we can't do much about.

Forum List

Back