Did Larry Kudlow have a stroke recently?

So you would ban all Chinese imports? Seriously?
You sure are slow. Any company we have proof are stealing our IP. Ban imports from those companies. I imagine you talk like a cave man...

LMAO. That would be 90%’of the companies in China.
And I bet they would quickly buy windows. What would you do? Keep buying their products and tax us? Now that would just be stupid.

IDK therein lies the problem. They steal more IP than just Windows
Well we should not be accepting imports from companies that steal IP. Taxing us isn't the way to deal with it. The cost of windows is a whole lot less than the cost of lost sales by being banned. Of course many of our companies have actually given them a lot of IP in their greedy search for more profits, those we can't do much about.

That is part of the trade war.

You sure are slow. Any company we have proof are stealing our IP. Ban imports from those companies. I imagine you talk like a cave man...

And I bet they would quickly buy windows. What would you do? Keep buying their products and tax us? Now that would just be stupid.

Well we should not be accepting imports from companies that steal IP. Taxing us isn't the way to deal with it. The cost of windows is a whole lot less than the cost of lost sales by being banned. Of course many of our companies have actually given them a lot of IP in their greedy search for more profits, those we can't do much about.

Our trade war involves putting tariffs on Chinese products that we pay. There is a reason why economists say nobody wins this type of trade war....

Our trade war involves putting tariffs on Chinese products that we pay. There is a reason why economists say nobody wins this type of trade war....

Yes we are hitting back with pain points we are punishing these companies with taxes on imports. You wanted a complete ban.

Just saw him on Fox News Sunday and his speech was not normal. Somewhat slurred and just "off"

Is he recovering from something?
The horrible economic policies of the administration he is working for. Can not be easy on anyone who understands the economy.

brain_logo_square_01_400x400.png

Your solution to China stealing our IP and manipulating currency is?

TPP was the solution but it actually involved thinking a few moves ahead...

TPP would have screwed over China if the US wished while actually increasing its economy...

Just saw him on Fox News Sunday and his speech was not normal. Somewhat slurred and just "off"

Is he recovering from something?
The horrible economic policies of the administration he is working for. Can not be easy on anyone who understands the economy.

TPP would have screwed over China if the US wished while actually increasing its economy...

You mean it did the opposite? Even many Democrats are against the TPP

Yes we are hitting back with pain points we are punishing these companies with taxes on imports. You wanted a complete ban.
They are still selling to us and we are paying the taxes. Seems we are the ones being punished. Ask our farmers who are being punished.

They are still selling to us and we are paying the taxes. Seems we are the ones being punished. Ask our farmers who are being punished.

Our tariffs were delayed. I am Not an expert on trade wars but I do know that both participants lose.

Our tariffs were delayed. I am Not an expert on trade wars but I do know that both participants lose.
Yes, both participants lose.

Now if China is stealing our IP I bet they do the same to Europe and Japan. I bet we could have got together with them and started banning products until China decided to stop stealing. But of course we attacked everyone with our tariffs so no doing that now.

One good thing trump seems to be working on is getting rid of the cheap postal rates from China to the USA. Those are completely unfair and cuts out our distributors here. He should be moving faster on this.
The End of Cheap Shipping from China

You mean it did the opposite? Even many Democrats are against the TPP

Look at Steel alone... How is China going to produce Steel when there Iron Ore comes from Australia?

TPP was complicated... Hard to sell complicated but there was a reason China desperately needed Trump...

TPP would have isolated China... Vietnam and Indonesia could have been the low cost worker base while increasing there workers rights.... This would over time created a market in Far east for US goods...

It needed a bit of ironing out but US would see dominance for a century, now it is looking far less so on this course...

Yes, both participants lose.

Now if China is stealing our IP I bet they do the same to Europe and Japan. I bet we could have got together with them and started banning products until China decided to stop stealing. But of course we attacked everyone with our tariffs so no doing that now.

Coordinated attack? IDK. What innovations do Japan and Europe have?

Forum List

Back