MUELLER TEAM LIED! Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He is Western Intelligence Operative

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Investigative reporter John Solomon from The Hill joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

The two discussed John Solomon’s latest interview with CIA operative Joseph Mifsud’s attorneys.

According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.

Maria Bartiromo: We know that there were informants thrown at certain Trump campaign people, like George Papadopoulos. George Papadopoulos was on this show and he told me directly on this show that Mifsud was the guy they wanted him to meet in Italy… That is the individual who told him that Russia has emails on Hillary Clinton. Why is that important, John?

John Solomon: Well, I interviewed Mr. Mifsud’s lawyer the other day, Stefan Rowe, and he told me and also provided me some deposition evidence to both Congress and myself that his client was being directed and long worked with Western intelligence. And he was being directed specifically, he was asked to connect George Papadopoulos to Russia, meaning it was an operation, some form of intelligence operation. That was the lawyer’s own words for this. If that’s the case that means the flash point the started the whole investigation was in fact manufactured from the beginning.

This is a HUGE development. ROBERT MUELLER and his band of angry Democrats lied in their final report on operative Joseph Mifsud. Mifsud was NOT a Russian operative as the Mueller report claimed he was. Mifsud worked for Western intelligence — and now his attorney has confirmed this!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

This means that the FBI (our own govt) used Mifsud to plant information with Papadopoulis, specifically that Russia had dirt on the Hildebeasty The idea was to get Papadopoulis to act upon this false informaton and set off the entire Trump campaign-Russia collusion hoax.

-----------

Come on AG Barr drop just a small fry indictment this month and continue doing so until the HEAVY HITTERS can be indicted in late Sept. To mid Oct. 2020... let's put the DemonRATS in jail and virtually the power they once had!...WHAT A TRUMP TALKING POINT GOING INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Graham: IG's report on Russia probe will be 'ugly and damning' for DOJ

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is adamant about revealing what went on behind the scenes of the Russia investigation and is looking forward to the American people learning about what happened.

Graham pointed to three investigations of the investigators that are taking place: one by his committee; one by Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, who was appointed by Attorney General Bill Barr to conduct a probe; and one by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

‘There was a reason Mueller put high powered democrat contributor lawyers on his team.

Investigative reporter John Solomon from The Hill joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

The two discussed John Solomon’s latest interview with CIA operative Joseph Mifsud’s attorneys.

According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.

Maria Bartiromo: We know that there were informants thrown at certain Trump campaign people, like George Papadopoulos. George Papadopoulos was on this show and he told me directly on this show that Mifsud was the guy they wanted him to meet in Italy… That is the individual who told him that Russia has emails on Hillary Clinton. Why is that important, John?

John Solomon: Well, I interviewed Mr. Mifsud’s lawyer the other day, Stefan Rowe, and he told me and also provided me some deposition evidence to both Congress and myself that his client was being directed and long worked with Western intelligence. And he was being directed specifically, he was asked to connect George Papadopoulos to Russia, meaning it was an operation, some form of intelligence operation. That was the lawyer’s own words for this. If that’s the case that means the flash point the started the whole investigation was in fact manufactured from the beginning.

This is a HUGE development. ROBERT MUELLER and his band of angry Democrats lied in their final report on operative Joseph Mifsud. Mifsud was NOT a Russian operative as the Mueller report claimed he was. Mifsud worked for Western intelligence — and now his attorney has confirmed this!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

This means that the FBI (our own govt) used Mifsud to plant information with Papadopoulis, specifically that Russia had dirt on the Hildebeasty The idea was to get Papadopoulis to act upon this false informaton and set off the entire Trump campaign-Russia collusion hoax.

-----------

Come on AG Barr drop just a small fry indictment this month and continue doing so until the HEAVY HITTERS can be indicted in late Sept. To mid Oct. 2020... let's put the DemonRATS in jail and virtually the power they once had!...WHAT A TRUMP TALKING POINT GOING INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Conservatard bombshell # 124 that we'll never hear about again.

If one of these Washington establishment clowns goes down they all go down, hence none of these corrupt bastards will be held to account.

If one of these Washington establishment clowns goes down they all go down, hence none of these corrupt bastards will be held to account.

If not ..... The nation will die

The majority of men supports trump so now he has the power to give democrats high treason people the ultimate penalty

Will the majority of men allow this ?

The Gateway Pundit... wasn't there supposed to be a bombshell the end of July? Did I miss it? What was it?

That is ONE right here

Are you BLIND ??

This covers everything and proves the whole deep state as guilty of high treason

Hearing something from a person that supposedly heard something from someone isn't a bombshell... and a lawyer doesn't go around sharing that someone is a CIA operative.

If you don't understand that...

If not ..... The nation will die

The majority of men supports trump so now he has the power to give democrats high treason people the ultimate penalty

Will the majority of men allow this ?

I approve of allowing this. Their actions merit a firing squad.

What happens if high treason charges and punishment does not come??

A total quick destruction of the nation will come

Chaos everywhere the wise will stampede out first

Every single jury trial will be in chaos where the guilty is set free and the innocent convicted

There is no choice but to destroy the crooked democrats in order to save the nation

This understanding will keep rising with the men of America

Ah...I can see it now...DEAD ANTIFA everywhere in the streets as police will become our interior protectors and KNOW the bad guys from the good....popcorn, anyone?

I cant help thinking, 3 years into SpyGate. Not one Charge against those involved. All talk no action. They allowed the Mule charade to go on un-impeded led by a drooling moron. Enough games!!

Start a thread.....Mr. Trump, make them arrest the Guilty or lose 10 million votes. Maybe his folks search this site,

We stay home. Felony Criminal Violations are evident. Get Manafort out, use his cell on Comey. Solitary confinement for his safety to death. NOW!

Every single jury trial will be in chaos where the guilty is set free and the innocent convicted

There is no choice but to destroy the crooked democrats in order to save the nation

Wow...that sounds serious!

Wow...that sounds serious!

Few people seems to understand what will happen to the jury system if the govt protects the crooks

There are a lot computer war-gamers sharing their fantasies in this thread.

There are a lot computer war-gamers sharing their fantasies in this thread.

Dominoes can fall and make other dominoes to fall. The ones with logic can predict this correctly
I don't play computer games...which one is that quote from?

The game of REAL LIFE HISTORY tells us exactly how dominoes falling will bring a certain result

But if a person has low logic they will be blind and cannot see

Forum List

Back