Did Conyers Kill Chandra Levy?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No....not as far as we know...but one of his accusers said Conyers mentioned her during an incident involving his sexual misconduct ....

Conyers mentioned Chandra Levy case when intern rebuffed sexual advance: report

'A former congressional intern reportedly says she too was a victim of inappropriate sexual contact by now-retired Rep. John Conyers, saying Conyers even claimed during that encounter to have “inside information” on then-missing federal intern Chandra Levy.

Courtney Morse, 36, described the incident from 16 years ago to
The Washington Post. She said Conyers, D-Mich., mentioned the Levy case when Morse was a college intern for him and the congressman drove her home one night.

Morse said Conyers wrapped his hand around hers while it was in her lap and said he was interested in a sexual relationship,
the newspaper reported.

Levy went missing in 2001. A police investigation revealed she was having an affair with married California Democratic Rep. Gary Condit.

“[Conyers] said he had insider information on the case. I don’t know if he meant it to be threatening, but I took it that way,” Morse told The Post. “I got out of the car and ran.”

I think that might be enough to have Conyers testify under oath what he meant by his stating he had 'insider information' involving the disappearance / murder of Chandra Levy......and what he knows now.

He’s probably a part of the DNC Satanic cult. Queers, pedos, Satanic sacrifices, that’s the DNC. Got pizza?

What in the world is going on? Is politics just one big orgy party or something? WTH is wrong with these people? They seem like a bunch of idiots. Imagine jeopardizing your career, your family, your future to pinch some intern in the arse? These are people are not deserving of their positions in life obviously.

What in the world is going on? Is politics just one big orgy party or something? WTH is wrong with these people? They seem like a bunch of idiots. Imagine jeopardizing your career, your family, your future to pinch some intern in the arse? These are people are not deserving of their positions in life obviously.
THESE are the people who seek to be and try to act like our 'masters', who claim they know better than us, and who try to dictate everything in our lives.....

Pretty scary, isn't it?!

THESE are the people who seek to be and try to act like our 'masters', who claim they know better than us, and who try to dictate everything in our lives.....

Pretty scary, isn't it?!

No kidding. This is one reason why I get so pissed off when they try to preach to ME. Bunch of sick bastids. :D

I think that might be enough to have Conyers testify under oath what he meant by his stating he had 'insider information' involving the disappearance / murder of Chandra Levy......and what he knows now.

Please excuse easyt65, he is a lunatic and not responsible for what he writes.

Conyers didn't kill Chondra Levy, that Dominican illegal did: he's in prison now, right? If she'd been hanging out with Conyers, people would definitely have noticed!!

He may well have once known something about the case, but we all know it now, so never mind, and he's 88 and just resigned, so that's that.

No....not as far as we know...but one of his accusers said Conyers mentioned her during an incident involving his sexual misconduct ....

Conyers mentioned Chandra Levy case when intern rebuffed sexual advance: report

'A former congressional intern reportedly says she too was a victim of inappropriate sexual contact by now-retired Rep. John Conyers, saying Conyers even claimed during that encounter to have “inside information” on then-missing federal intern Chandra Levy.

Courtney Morse, 36, described the incident from 16 years ago to
The Washington Post. She said Conyers, D-Mich., mentioned the Levy case when Morse was a college intern for him and the congressman drove her home one night.

Morse said Conyers wrapped his hand around hers while it was in her lap and said he was interested in a sexual relationship,
the newspaper reported.

Levy went missing in 2001. A police investigation revealed she was having an affair with married California Democratic Rep. Gary Condit.

“[Conyers] said he had insider information on the case. I don’t know if he meant it to be threatening, but I took it that way,” Morse told The Post. “I got out of the car and ran.”

Yep, he did it. No doubt.

I don't think taking a woman's hand and saying you want to sleep with her is assault or even harassment unless she gets fired or something for not doing it. It is not a nice way to come on to a woman though. Borderline I guess, if she works for him. He is not a murderer. Someone is in jail for Chandra's murder and the attack of other women in the same park.

WC, I understand your extreme partisanship forcing you to defend LIARS, DEBATE CHEATS, ELECTION-RIGGERS, and even KGB Bank Employees like Hillary, Bill, and the Podestas....

...but defending PsOS Sexual predators who use tax dollars to pay off their victims, especially those who brag to victims about knowing about missing interns who end up being found dead is a new low for you....or maybe not. I really don't know you THAT well.

WC, I understand your extreme partisanship forcing you to defend LIARS, DEBATE CHEATS, ELECTION-RIGGERS, and even KGB Bank Employees like Hillary, Bill, and the Podestas....

...but defending PsOS Sexual predators who use tax dollars to pay off their victims, especially those who brag to victims about knowing about missing interns who end up being found dead is a new low for you....or maybe not. I really don't know you THAT well.

Sorry to offend, but you are not right in the head. It is really that obvious.

I don't think taking a woman's hand and saying you want to sleep with her is assault or even harassment unless she gets fired or something for not doing it.
Telling a woman you are interested in having a sexual relationship with a woman is not inappropriate.

TAKING the woman's hand in your - unsolicited physical contact - and telling her you are interested in having a sexual relationship with her IS inappropriate.

Taking a woman's hand in yours, telling her that you want to have a sexual relationship with her, and then telling her you have 'insider information' about a missing intern that ends up dead while telling the woman whose hand you're holding that you want to have a sexual relationship with her is not only inappropriate, it's damn CREEPY!

Sorry to offend, but you are not right in the head.
Really?! I'M not the one defending a sexual predator who illegally used tax dollars to pay off his victims and bragged to his victims about having 'Insider information' regarding a missing Intern who was sexually involved with another Democrat politician and ended up being found DEAD! That would be YOU!

:p

Forum List

Back