Did Conyers Kill Chandra Levy?

What in the world is going on? Is politics just one big orgy party or something? WTH is wrong with these people? They seem like a bunch of idiots. Imagine jeopardizing your career, your family, your future to pinch some intern in the arse? These are people are not deserving of their positions in life obviously.
Yes Trump should step down He grabbed pussy as well as ass

I don't think taking a woman's hand and saying you want to sleep with her is assault or even harassment unless she gets fired or something for not doing it.
Telling a woman you are interested in having a sexual relationship with a woman is not inappropriate.

TAKING the woman's hand in your - unsolicited physical contact - and telling her you are interested in having a sexual relationship with her IS inappropriate.

Taking a woman's hand in yours, telling her that you want to have a sexual relationship with her, and then telling her you have 'insider information' about a missing intern that ends up dead while telling the woman whose hand you're holding that you want to have a sexual relationship with her is not only inappropriate, it's damn CREEPY!
It is creepy, but the fact she says he told her he had inside information about Chandra Levy makes the story somewhat implausible to me. Why on earth would he do that when he was a suspect? Why would he blurt something like that out? He is obviously an utter bore when it comes to showing interest in a woman, if he did indeed do what she says, but why would he implicate himself in Chandra's murder?

What in the world is going on? Is politics just one big orgy party or something? WTH is wrong with these people? They seem like a bunch of idiots. Imagine jeopardizing your career, your family, your future to pinch some intern in the arse? These are people are not deserving of their positions in life obviously.
Hey, it's only bad when liberals do it. You know that.:rolleyes:

It is creepy, but the fact she says he told her he had inside information about Chandra Levy makes the story somewhat implausible to me.

Really? The Democrat who created the Congressional process for dealing with politicians' sexual misconduct victims, who sexually harassed women for decades, and who used our tax dollars to silence his victims for decades could not possibly have mentioned a missing intern - a known fellow intern of the woman he was sexually harassing - a missing intern who had been having an affair with one of his colleagues?

THAT makes this whole incredible yet proven story 'implausible' for you?

:lmao:

Whose pussy did he grab, yours?

Last edited:
Whose pussy did he grab, yours?

Well, the next time before a guy goes to "grab" or, as I like to say "paw on" a woman, then perhaps you should put yourself in her shoes and imagine how you would feel if a big giant gay man started trying to grab your penis or something? I mean, seeing as how I'm on USMB right now, I wouldn't be surprised if some will say they would like that, but the majority probably wouldn't. Nobody wants unwanted pawing.

I do, however, think a lot of these celebrity and politician sexual assault allegations are made by SOME women who were probably more than willing participants at the time, to further their career or whatnot. I don't doubt that they were taken advantage of, in their quest for fame and fortune, but I don't think they were actually "raped" in some of these cases. They were "pressured" into it but they did ultimately agree to do it. Why they wouldn't clock any guy who tried to grab them, I don't know. I would punch a guy right in the face if he tried to "grab" me in a sexually aggressive manner. Maybe I would kick him in the nether regions if I felt threatened enough. I would never tolerate such treatment by anyone.

Forum List

Back