Did ANTI-GOVERNMENT HATING WV AND TEX. ASK FOR ANTI GOV. HELP?

images
JUST ASKING?

Emergency rescue and relief has nothing to do with government breaching into everyday lives of the people.

I guess an idiot like you doesn't understand the difference between an overpaid, unneeded bureaucrat and a fireman or police officer.
Oh but the fuck I do. It makes my stomach turn every time I see you anti government mf's in line with your anti government disability and ss checks. With your voices whining for help every time a catastrophe come your way. The same anti government bastards with your hands out running for a tax payer position in your sorry lives. And miss me on the civil servant bs....you make that choice, that job doesn't come to you.....again, did the people of WV and Texas need my pro gov. tax dollars, yes or fuckin no????

Good grief, learn to speak English.
She doan need to be spiken no wite talk. She be spiken eubonics. Dat gud enuf fo de darkies.
Girlfriend, you suckin on the wrong types of negro's....I suggest you upgrade your meat choices to FDA approve brands. LOLOLOLOLO

images
JUST ASKING?

Emergency rescue and relief has nothing to do with government breaching into everyday lives of the people.

I guess an idiot like you doesn't understand the difference between an overpaid, unneeded bureaucrat and a fireman or police officer.
Oh but the fuck I do. It makes my stomach turn every time I see you anti government mf's in line with your anti government disability and ss checks. With your voices whining for help every time a catastrophe come your way. The same anti government bastards with your hands out running for a tax payer position in your sorry lives. And miss me on the civil servant bs....you make that choice, that job doesn't come to you.....again, did the people of WV and Texas need my pro gov. tax dollars, yes or fuckin no????

Good grief, learn to speak English.
She doan need to be spiken no wite talk. She be spiken eubonics. Dat gud enuf fo de darkies.
Girlfriend, you suckin on the wrong types of negro's....I suggest you upgrade your meat choices to FDA approve brands. LOLOLOLOLO
I haven't castrated a black guy in years. They squeal like a pig too.

Does Texas and West Virginia pay taxes to the Feds? If they don't they have no right to ask for help.
Dumbassred59 is one of those that thinks someone expecting the government to do what the Constitution allows it to do and not what she wants done hates government. If so, that means those who want the government to do beyond what the Constitution allows hate the Constitution.

images
JUST ASKING?

1 in every 3 1/2 of your people rely on food stamps. Seems your people need it far more than white people. It's no wonder so many blacks support big government. They can't do it on their own.

Does Texas and West Virginia pay taxes to the Feds? If they don't they have no right to ask for help.
99% of those people are on some form of gov. aid, especially them hillbilly fucks in WV and we all know Texas takes in more federal dollars than any state in the union......next stupid question

I am slicing watermelon, would you like a piece?

images
JUST ASKING?

Social security is something ME and MY employer are taxed on MY behalf.......S.S isn't a "gubermint" entitlement program unless you are one of the illegals that get it without ever having paid into it. Get it now???? By signing up for S.S, you are unknowingly giving "da gubermint" access to your foriegn situs trust that was created with your birth certificate that was printed on bond paper and monetized of which they borrow against.

images
JUST ASKING?

Social security is something ME and MY employer are taxed on MY behalf.......S.S isn't a "gubermint" entitlement program unless you are one of the illegals that get it without ever having paid into it. Get it now???? By signing up for S.S, you are unknowingly giving "da gubermint" access to your foriegn situs trust that was created with your birth certificate that was printed on bond paper and monetized of which they borrow against.
Let me tell you what a hater does, he rebucks anything that is associated with their self imposed hatred...that's why the Klan don't hang out with niggas, why Jews and Muslims don't kick it and why black men and black women don't get along...you simply turn. Now with that being said, YOU WHITE HYPOCRITES WHO HATE THE FUCKIN GOBERMENT ARE THE FIRST WITH YOUR LILLY WHITE HANDS OUT WHEN YOU NEED IT...OWN IT, AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER!!

images
JUST ASKING?

Let me tell you what a hater does, he rebucks anything that is associated with their self imposed hatred...that's why the Klan don't hang out with niggas, why Jews and Muslims don't kick it and why black men and black women don't get along...you simply turn. Now with that being said, YOU WHITE HYPOCRITES WHO HATE THE FUCKIN GOBERMENT ARE THE FIRST WITH YOUR LILLY WHITE HANDS OUT WHEN YOU NEED IT...OWN IT, AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER!!
Is your check late?

images
JUST ASKING?

Is your check late?
Is yours?

Dumbassred59 is one of those that thinks someone expecting the government to do what the Constitution allows it to do and not what she wants done hates government. If so, that means those who want the government to do beyond what the Constitution allows hate the Constitution.
On your best day, I bet you couldn't spell constitution without a spell check LOLOLOLOL, let alone define it.

Is your check late?
Is yours?
It's in da bank.

images
JUST ASKING?
No. What state can ask for "anti gov help"? Maybe the OP is too obscure.

Are you proposing to kick out Texas and West Virginia? Send in Federal troops to conquer them and replace their governors with Presidential appointees like the Brits did in the Colonial Era? WTF are you asking here?

On your best day, I bet you couldn't spell constitution without a spell check LOLOLOLOL, let alone define it.

You've proven that you have the spelling, grammar, and sentence writing ability of a 2 year old. On my worst day, I don't make the mistakes you make on your best day.

images
JUST ASKING?

Yet 1 in every 3 1/2 of your blacks get food stamps while only 1 in every 12 1/2 whites get it.

You've proven that you have the spelling, grammar, and sentence writing ability of a 2 year old. On my worst day, I don't make the mistakes you make on your best day.
.....and yet like a ant to a pile of shit...you always manage to track me down and respond, now what does that say about you, you mindless dust ball?

images
JUST ASKING?

Yet 1 in every 3 1/2 of your blacks get food stamps while only 1 in every 12 1/2 whites get it.
Google the facts hommie, you white fucks now top the list....hate to burst your bubble, lOLOLOLOLO

.....and yet like a ant to a pile of shit...you always manage to track me down and respond, now what does that say about you, you mindless dust ball?

Hey you dumb black bitch, there was an alert notification where you had responded to my posts. I don't have to track you down. Your stench has a way of showing up. I'm trying to keep your greasy ass from stinking so much.

Google the facts hommie, you white fucks now top the list....hate to burst your bubble, lOLOLOLOLO

I did and it goes beyond raw data. You have to compare things on an apples to apples level. That's what I did and apparently you're too stupid to understand. Extrapolating the numbers, if blacks whose population is around 42 million had the same number in the population as whites, 220 million, instead of having 11 million blacks on food stamps, there would be damn near 60 million blacks on food stamps. When you use the same total of 220 million and the percentages of each race, it tells the true story.

If you can't spell or write a sentence any better than you do, I wouldn't expect you to understand math on a 5th grade level. I guess as long as your welfare check comes in, you think you earned an income.

images
JUST ASKING?

Let me tell you what a hater does, he rebucks anything that is associated with their self imposed hatred...that's why the Klan don't hang out with niggas, why Jews and Muslims don't kick it and why black men and black women don't get along...you simply turn. Now with that being said, YOU WHITE HYPOCRITES WHO HATE THE FUCKIN GOBERMENT ARE THE FIRST WITH YOUR LILLY WHITE HANDS OUT WHEN YOU NEED IT...OWN IT, AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER!![/QUO

Please tell me how that post applies to ANYTHING that I explained to you and I was more than polite about doing so. I know more than most because I have dedicated a lot of time and effort to know the things I do. Your beloved "gubermint" isn't ANYTHING like what you and 95 percent of the population believes it to be. It is a corporate entity that is contracted to provide the 19 essential/enumerated services and they do it for profit. Wtch this video because this lady speaks the unvarnished truth.

I preface this by saying that I like every poster in this thread but could we please cut out the racial shit? We are all in the same fucking boat that is sinking and we can decide to either bail it out by working together or sink while fighting which one needs to get out of the boat. We are better than this......seriously.

Forum List

Back