Secret service Gary Byrne

He was just on Hannity and reminded the public that Crooked Hillary is fucking nuts, very angry and a pathological liar.

I wonder how much this cost Drumpf.

C'mon, its just a little too convenient. I've read parts of it but its outrageous. He made no effort to make it believable.

He's not courageous. He's just in Trumpery's ass pocket. And it has been proven that Hillary is the most truthful of any of the candidates.

His creds have been shot down by people who were actually there...he only guarded physical property, not people. You need to catch up on facts and save your money!!

• Book Corroborates Past Claims Of Hillary Violence | The ...
    dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/former-secret...claims-of-hillary-violence
    Jun 06, 2016 · A book written by former Secret Service agent Gary Byrne, who protected Bill Clinton, appears to corroborate other violent incidents from Hillary toward ...
  • Bill, White House staff lived in fear of Hillary: Ex ...
    pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic...
    Jun 05, 2016 · “Gary Byrne joins the ranks of Ed Klein and other ‘authors’ in this latest in a long line of books attempting to cash in on the election cycle with ...

C'mon, its just a little too convenient. I've read parts of it but its outrageous. He made no effort to make it believable.

He's not courageous. He's just in Trumpery's ass pocket. And it has been proven that Hillary is the most truthful of any of the candidates.

Wowsa. Talk about super crazy. :p

I'm sure it didn't cost him anything and you can bet he will take advantage of it. Anyone running for POTUS would.

Hitlery should never set foot in the WH again.

Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book

“The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

On Tuesday, AFAUSSS, which is strictly nonpartisan, is set to release a statement blasting Gary Byrne author of “Crisis in Character,” saying members “strongly denounce” the book, which they add has made security harder by eroding the trust between agents and the people they protect.

<snip>

Operationally, one who has the working knowledge of how things are done there would realize that certain of those statements do not coincide with the operational plan,” said Jan Gilhooly, AFAUSSS president and a 29-year Secret Service veteran.

The group’s statement, which POLITICO obtained in advance of its release, very carefully calls Byrne a liar.

“One must question the veracity and content of any book which implies that its author played such an integral part of so many [claimed] incidents. Any critique of management by one who has never managed personnel or programs resounds hollow. Additionally, why would an employee wait in excess of ten years after terminating his employment with the Service to make his allegations public?” it reads."

yep. a liar with a book to sell. i wonder what took him so long to write it? he left the secret service a decade ago...

If Hillary is elected, look for bad things to happen to GB.

He will have an unfortunate fatal accident or commit suicide like Vince Foster.
Could happen.

P.S. I should had spelled out the name: Gary Byrne. (Not George Bush)

The Clintons would be just as happy with President George Walker Bush's accidental or suicidal demise.
There is no reason to think they would not hasten either, if they could.

yep. a liar with a book to sell. i wonder what took him so long to write it? he left the secret service a decade ago...

You don't agree with the man so he's a liar??

And of course you believe anyone who says he's lying.

What if everything he says is true. He's not the first person to report the fights that went on in the WH when Bill and Hitlery were there. They all can't be liars.

I wonder if you can prove your claim.

I wonder if you can prove your claim.
ICYMI:

Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book

“The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

On Tuesday, AFAUSSS, which is strictly nonpartisan, is set to release a statement blasting Gary Byrne author of “Crisis in Character,” saying members “strongly denounce” the book, which they add has made security harder by eroding the trust between agents and the people they protect.

<snip>

Operationally, one who has the working knowledge of how things are done there would realize that certain of those statements do not coincide with the operational plan,” said Jan Gilhooly, AFAUSSS president and a 29-year Secret Service veteran.

The group’s statement, which POLITICO obtained in advance of its release, very carefully calls Byrne a liar.

“One must question the veracity and content of any book which implies that its author played such an integral part of so many [claimed] incidents. Any critique of management by one who has never managed personnel or programs resounds hollow. Additionally, why would an employee wait in excess of ten years after terminating his employment with the Service to make his allegations public?” it reads."

Yes.......the clinton's are the only ones telling the truth........

Forum List

Back