Did ANTI-GOVERNMENT HATING WV AND TEX. ASK FOR ANTI GOV. HELP?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
images
JUST ASKING?

images
JUST ASKING?

I can only speak for myself......but I give the double middle finger salute to this corporate federal "gubermint" that is owned by foriegn bankers every chance that I get....fuck' em...they do not represent me in any shape or fashion of the word. I spit on this corporate entity of theives....got a problem with that????

I have a half sister that lives in Clendenin. No one she knows expects or has asked for gov help. Her house was flooded. If the government leaves her alone she's better off.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/u...after-deadly-and-destructive-floods.html?_r=0

The governor of West Virginia requested federal assistance on Saturday to help the state deal with the record flooding that has cut a wide path of destruction across a sector of the state and led to the deaths of at least 24 people.

This corporate "gubermint" and their weather manipulation abilities has ways of dealing with "non-confomists". When Governor Abbott in Texas annouced last year that he would have the National Guard on hand during Jade Helm? All of the sudden Texas was deluged with chemtrails that along with ionispheric heaters brough an incredible amount of rain as if to send a message that you do not buck "da federal gubermint"....fuck them...I spit on this corportate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body and I pledge NO loyalty to it.....double middle finger salute to it.

Does Texas and West Virginia pay taxes to the Feds? If they don't they have no right to ask for help.

images
JUST ASKING?

Emergency rescue and relief has nothing to do with government breaching into everyday lives of the people.

I guess an idiot like you doesn't understand the difference between an overpaid, unneeded bureaucrat and a fireman or police officer.

images
JUST ASKING?

Emergency rescue and relief has nothing to do with government breaching into everyday lives of the people.

I guess an idiot like you doesn't understand the difference between an overpaid, unneeded bureaucrat and a fireman or police officer.
Oh but the fuck I do. It makes my stomach turn every time I see you anti government mf's in line with your anti government disability and ss checks. With your voices whining for help every time a catastrophe come your way. The same anti government bastards with your hands out running for a tax payer position in your sorry lives. And miss me on the civil servant bs....you make that choice, that job doesn't come to you.....again, did the people of WV and Texas need my pro gov. tax dollars, yes or fuckin no????

Does Texas and West Virginia pay taxes to the Feds? If they don't they have no right to ask for help.
99% of those people are on some form of gov. aid, especially them hillbilly fucks in WV and we all know Texas takes in more federal dollars than any state in the union......next stupid question

I have a half sister that lives in Clendenin. No one she knows expects or has asked for gov help. Her house was flooded. If the government leaves her alone she's better off.
WTF you mean if the gov. leaves her alone? You have to apply else the gov. could give two fucks of who you are...so tell sis to keep off the welfare rolls of Fema and just stick with her no doubt disability check!!

images
JUST ASKING?

Oh but the fuck I do. It makes my stomach turn every time I see you anti government mf's in line with your anti government disability and ss checks. With your voices whining for help every time a catastrophe come your way. The same anti government bastards with your hands out running for a tax payer position in your sorry lives. And miss me on the civil servant bs....you make that choice, that job doesn't come to you.....again, did the people of WV and Texas need my pro gov. tax dollars, yes or fuckin no????

Good grief, learn to speak English.

What has happened is that the governor has asked for help for the state. For state property and state interests. The individual people aren't asking for federal help. They wouldn't get any if they did ask.

As a state, West Virginia pays the feds plenty and should get some back. Otherwise, what's the point of paying protection money?

WTF you mean if the gov. leaves her alone? You have to apply else the gov. could give two fucks of who you are...so tell sis to keep off the welfare rolls of Fema and just stick with her no doubt disability check!!
Prove it. Stop lying. Prove that she's on welfare and gets a disability check. You are a liar who has fabricated the world. Prove it or be nothing but another black ass looking for Jerry Springer to give you a reason to live.

Prove it. Stop lying. Prove that she's on welfare and gets a disability check. You are a liar who has fabricated the world. Prove it or be nothing but another black ass looking for Jerry Springer to give you a reason to live.
Here's my proof....IF ITS WHITE? HATES THE GOVERNMENT? AND LIVES IN THE SOUTH? ITS ON FUCKIN WELFARE...NOW TAKE THAT PROOF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!

Here's my proof....IF ITS WHITE? HATES THE GOVERNMENT? AND LIVES IN THE SOUTH? ITS ON FUCKIN WELFARE...NOW TAKE THAT PROOF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!
Here's my proof. If it's black, find a tall tree and a short rope. It's called decoration.

Here's my proof. If it's black, find a tall tree and a short rope. It's called decoration.
Got more for ya, if its black like a tall tree, white whores want it, if its, short like a rope and white, nobody wants it..ie white boys!! LOLOLOLOLO

images
JUST ASKING?

I, learn to speak english? And yet you clammer for every single post I put out here...clearly you understand facts.

images
JUST ASKING?

She doan need to be spiken no wite talk. She be spiken eubonics. Dat gud enuf fo de darkies.

Forum List

Back