Did Americans get tired of too much winning?

Either way you would criticize Trump, so it doesn't really matter. But Fauci's way was a failure. Trump wanted the opposite.

How many times have we seen the left complain that Trump never listened to his advisors, and when you post how he did, they say the buck didn't stop with Trump.

Why are you using words you don't know the definition of?

Why do you speak bullshit on reason to win senseless wars of words, economic wars and real wars without to waste a half thought about the realities of life all over the world?

You need a better translation program. Yours sucks.

Most words in your language have a Latin root and/or a German origin. Nice that you decided not to learn also another Germanic language and/or another Latin language or German or French or Greek to find out what you are doing when you speak English.

A friend of me decided by the way once to learn something about the roots of our own culture. So what do you think what did he do first after this decision? He learned the language of the Maori. Reason: The Maori live on the other side of the planet so their language is very independent from our own language and this makes it more easy to find out what we say when we say something. How good do you speak the language of the Iroquois , your neighbors? ... By the way: Meanwhile I have the feeling the culture of the people of New Zealand has much more common elements with our own culture than anyone ever thought.

Last edited:
ither way you would criticize Trump, so it doesn't really matter. But Fauci's way was a failure. Trump wanted the opposite.

"Your" totally stupid game for aggressive idiots to construct out of the honorable scientist and expert Anthony Fauci a political fake-monster - because he had not been spitlicker enough for Donald Trump - causes by the way all over the world problems. Not a very long time ago a German scientist had been forced to bring a charge against someone who called him a "mass-murderer" and activated a kind of mob against his person while he made together with his family holidays on a camping place. Reason for this absurdity: He's one of the best experts for Corona virusses. A well respected man in Germany.

Last edited:
What a ridiculous lying post. Trump was probably the greatest and most successful president of the last 100 years.

What do you call "successful"? "Divide et impera" (Niccolo Machiavelli, 1469-1527)?

Concrete question: What constructed Donald Trump what had helped the people in the USA? What did he do for the people of the USA what had nothing to do with his never ending stream of stupid nonsense far from any reality? To remember you: Donald Trump tried to overtake the government of the USA by sending a mob of weaponed full time idiots to block the official announcement of the result of the last elections of the USA. This had been an act of high treason. Remembering Trumps idea "Hang Pence" I have to say "Hang Trump"!

Last edited:
Ignoring the pandemic? The Covid test system was started under his watch. The vaccine protocol was started under his watch making sure the vaccines were made and distributed under his watch. Yet Jo Biden has more death due to Covid. So who seems to be ignoring the pandemic?
Please. Trump blew the response right out of the gate. While all of you were creaming yourselves over his ban (restriction) on travel from China, almost 40K American citizens flew home in a panic through blue state airports with nothing in the way of testing or quarantining. There wasn't even a hold period on travel while they assessed who might be infected...or any guidance whatsoever. Remember (January 22, 2020), "It's just one person coming from China. We have it under control". :auiqs.jpg:

As far as ignoring the pandemic, the administration is doing as much as it can without re-imposing any draconian measures that you just and righteous warriors for God would scream at instantaneously if enacted.

What a ridiculous lying post. Trump was probably the greatest and most successful president of the last 100 years.
Again, see the pandemic running amok and the economic devastation. A lot of which spilled over into the next administration.

He will be known as the worst President this country ever elected. But to be honest, your support of him says more about you than it does a NYC liberal-turned-conservative grifter.
It says, you'll buy anything. :)

1. How did Trump "ignore" a pandemic?
2. How was getting 11 million more votes for reelection a "disaster of a Presidency?"
3. Who wants an "autocracy?" Do you know the definition of the word?
4. How did Trump "fuck up" the economic boom and falling unemployment?
5. How do you rate Biden's performance as President?
1) From January 22 to March 13, 2020, he IGNORED it. Thought it would go away. It was more important to campaign and shadow the Democratic primaries like some lurking bully, hoping he could pull off the same type of strategy that worked for him with his debates with Clinton in 2016. That allowed the virus to gain a foothold and spread like wildfire. He doesn't get the blame for the virus making its way here. But he does get the blame for the response.
2) Who gives a shit how many votes he got? He opponent got much more. That's why Trump lost. :)
3) You and his supporters do. For some reason, this man makes you feel safe. I suspect the reason is because, Trump is a bigot. And under him, you were assured that your
power and privilege wouldn't be diminished by the diverse melting pot that the country is becoming. You had an ally in a man who thought like you did.
4) You're serious right? Let's forget his disaster of a tariff war with China that came before the pandemic. By ignoring the pandemic and providing no leadership, he forced governors, mayors, and business leaders to make the tough decisions. Leadership starts from the top down in a pandemic like this. The President mobilizes the federal agencies and then those agencies coordinate with the states. I remember empty shelves and almost 16% unemployment in March and April, 2020.
5) Average. He's a career politician. I expect him to have his victories and his screw ups (Afghanistan). But the energy and inflation issues are largely out of his control no matter how many alt-right opinion columns you throw out there.

At least I know Biden cares about doing the job. At least I know he gives a shit about the country. Biden hasn't had a lick of good news since the day he raised his hand to take the oath of office. We saw first hand that the last guy only cared about himself. And it cost us dearly. That being said, I hope Trump runs again. His margin of defeat will be even bigger next time. :)

LIAR. "Operation Warp Speed" was better than anything "poopy pants" has done.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
View attachment 673338
View attachment 673339 Time for a shower sweetheart....
Honest to Jesus, why do you bother? All you have are alt-right fifth grade playground insults and the same conspiracy theory repeated adnauseum.

Trump did what Fauci told him to do. I will hold him accountable for that one. Fauci is a fuck up.
PPPPPPTTTTT!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Dammit, now I got coffee all over my monitor.

Trump listened to nobody except the people that told him what he wanted to hear.
For God sake, give it up. The abuse and ridicule he sent Fauci's way in 2020 was disgraceful....and because
he ignored advice and the pandemic...he lost. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Jack of no brains is a tremendous coward....Still waiting for him to answer jwoodie's questions....
Some of us have a life, mac-n-cheese. Takes some time, but I got around to it.

My post stands. If you think life under Trump was "winning"...then...you dumb! :auiqs.jpg:

PPPPPPTTTTT!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Dammit, now I got coffee all over my monitor.

Trump listened to nobody except the people that told him what he wanted to hear.
For God sake, give it up. The abuse and ridicule he sent Fauci's way in 2020 was disgraceful....and because
he ignored advice and the pandemic...he lost. Good riddance to bad garbage.
Trump wanted to do the opposite of Fauci and he was right.

Please. Trump blew the response right out of the gate. While all of you were creaming yourselves over his ban (restriction) on travel from China, almost 40K American citizens flew home in a panic through blue state airports with nothing in the way of testing or quarantining. There wasn't even a hold period on travel while they assessed who might be infected...or any guidance whatsoever. Remember (January 22, 2020), "It's just one person coming from China. We have it under control". :auiqs.jpg:

As far as ignoring the pandemic, the administration is doing as much as it can without re-imposing any draconian measures that you just and righteous warriors for God would scream at instantaneously if enacted.
If Trump blew it Biden is doing an even worse job with everything left for him by Trump .

As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?
Yes yes his greatest achievement was not wrecking the Obama recovery, until he did with the worst pandemic reaction anywhere. His other supposed achievements were just total baloney for ignorant rubes only.

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American hist

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be rever

Yes yes his greatest achievement was not wrecking the Obama recovery, until he did with the worst pandemic reaction anywhere dot dot dot all his achievements were ******** sed?ory?

Forum List

Back