Kamala shakes her fist during National Urban League Annual Conference: "You Gotta Fight It In The Courts, But You Also Gotta Fight It In The Streets!"

Trump is losing in the courts and in the streets. Trump is losing the hearts and minds of his uncrackable 36% support.

They tried to erase or edit her obvious call for violence and insurrection.
Clearly Kamaltoe is a threat to Democracy.

Last edited:
Kamala is right, this is serious!

1658513458735.png

Is this part of her assignment to fix the illegal immigration problem or part of her disinformation task force or part of her pro-union task force?

Trump is losing in the courts and in the streets. Trump is losing the hearts and minds of his uncrackable 36% support.

Hmmmmmmm, so if Trump says to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell" if we want to keep our country, that is inciting an insurrection but if Kamala says to fight not only in the courts but in the streets as well, that's not inciting and insurrection?

Hmmmmmmm, so if Trump says to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell" if we want to keep our country, that is inciting an insurrection but if Kamala says to fight not only in the courts but in the streets as well, that's not inciting and insurrection?
Difference being, of course, is that if and when violence breaks out Trump gets blamed, then they do a 10 year investigation before the country with no opportunity to defend one self.

Oh, and Trump did not come to the aid financially and legally to those who broke the law like Camel Toe did.

Democrats are evil.

Enjoy your Star Chamber trial about Trumpy.

Difference being, of course, is that if and when violence breaks out Trump gets blamed, then they do a 10 year investigation before the country with no opportunity to defend one self.

Oh, and Trump did not come to the aid financially and legally to those who broke the law like Camel Toe did.

Democrats are evil.

Enjoy your Star Chamber trial about Trumpy.
I see that they are now scheduling prime time hearings in the fall to release the results of their investigation. Gee, I wonder what those results will be since the investigations have been so hush hush. I will be on pins and needles waiting to see what the results of their kangaroo investigation will be. If only they would give us a clue. Seems like something else was also happening in the fall but I can't quite remember what that was.

I see that they are now scheduling prime time hearings in the fall to release the results of their investigation. Gee, I wonder what those results would be since the investigations have been so hush hush. I will be on pins and needles waiting to see what the results of their kangaroo investigation will be. If only they would give us a clue. Seems like something else was also happening in the fall but I can't quite remember what that was.
I'm thinking they may take the findings and try to impeach Trump again.

We can only hope.

Forum List

Back