Did Americans get tired of too much winning?

1. How did Trump "ignore" a pandemic?
2. How was getting 11 million more votes for reelection a "disaster of a Presidency?"
3. Who wants an "autocracy?" Do you know the definition of the word?
4. How did Trump "fuck up" the economic boom and falling unemployment?
5. How do you rate Biden's performance as President?

Autocracy is the new buzz word the media was told to use to confuse the dim witted leftards.
90% of the don’t know it’s meaning. It’s working as promised. It always does.

The oil reserves get auctioned on the openmarket to the highest bidder. Whether that is Exxon or China matters not and it is more likely to be someone overseas where gas is much pricier. Anyway, we can refill them again. They are just giant caverns filled with oil that they inject salt water into to force the oil up to where it can be pumped out.

Have you had your pediatric check up this year?

Why do trump backers not like stimulus checks?
Because the Republicans want to blame Biden for inflation, and claiming his one stimulus check, is what caused inflation for the whole country.... So now, they can not be for the stimulus checks....

I know the stimulus checks helped Matt and I a great deal....!!!! We are still living off of what we saved from them because Matt has some medical issues and has not been able to work! :(

Because the Republicans want to blame Biden for inflation, and claiming his one stimulus check, is what caused inflation for the whole country.... So now, they can not be for the stimulus checks....

I know the stimulus checks helped Matt and I a great deal....!!!! We are still living off of what we saved from them because Matt has some medical issues and has not been able to work! :(

Show me one post by any conservative that said it was a stimulus check that caused inflation.

Within two months of disruption by the Covid-19 pandemic the U.S. economy was in pretty sad shape, with most Americans needing Covid relief checks from the federal government just to make ends meet.
Many private businesses, likewise, didn't have the savings put away from the previous two years of this (supposedly) "booming" economy to weather the epidemic and went out of business as a result.
The only ones who "won" during Trump's tenure were Wall Street and America's million/billionairs.
He didn't do jack sh*t for the rest of America!
In fact we're feeling the results of his disasterous, bungled one term now; of course conservotards are blaming Biden for it, but our current dismal state of our economy can be directly traced back to Trump's incompetence.

"The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

But made far worse HERE by the INACTION of the sitting President and his administration...DERP!!
He gets no blame for the virus or said virus making its way to our shores.
But being as he was CIC, he gets the BLAME for the lack of response to said virus outbreak...DERP!!

Show us one leader that was able to control a microorganism.

Unless you want a nation like China where the government is padlocking people in their homes and not feeding them, there is little any President can do to stop anything like covid. Look at Dementia. Double vaxed and double boosted, he still got covid. When we hit the 200,000 death mark, he told people Trump should step down as President, and there were more deaths under his watch than Trump who didn't have the three vaccines Dementia had plus a stockpile of PPE that Trump didn't have because that Kenyan clown emptied the shelves and never replaced them.

Show us one leader that was able to control a microorganism.

Unless you want a nation like China where the government is padlocking people in their homes and not feeding them, there is little any President can do to stop anything like covid. Look at Dementia. Double vaxed and double boosted, he still got covid. When we hit the 200,000 death mark, he told people Trump should step down as President, and there were more deaths under his watch than Trump who didn't have the three vaccines Dementia had plus a stockpile of PPE that Trump didn't have because that Kenyan clown emptied the shelves and never replaced them.

SNORT!!..micro-orgasm!

C'mon Ray...do you think your savior could have made things any different???

Sorry to hear about your cancer. Hope you kick its ass. But too late, I am already an "investment advisor", but not in the sense that you might think. I handle people in retirement. 35 years old, you don't contact me. But 65, planning your retirement, you ring me up.
For instance, you retire early, take that Social Security check as soon as you can, well when you hit 76 you start losing money. So, if you think you will die before 76, take the early retirement. But that is the problem. Everyone that is 65 figures they are going to be dead by 76, problem is almost all of them are wrong.

Now that all hinges on how healthy you are or think you're going to be. Retiring at 62 gives you 25% less than retiring at 67 (the age I was supposed to retire). You make that 25% up and much more by continuing to work part-time and have more money left over. Now if you can live off SS alone for those next five years, and invest that in your IRA, you'll be well ahead of the game providing you can work that long or longer.

When you do totally retire at 67, you will benefit more by having that five years of money invested in a growth fund than you would be working until 67 getting a little higher payout from SS. The real benefit is that if you do fall to illness, you at least enjoyed part-time retirement. I mean.........what the hell can you enjoy at 70? Even at 62 I can't really enjoy the money like I could have at the age of 35. You can't do what you used to do and your interests change when you get older.

My father, now 91, laughs when we talk about the lottery. He said if he hit, the only enjoyment he would have is making the lives of younger people much better. At 91 his life is as good as it's going to get no matter how much money he has.

As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?

Trump's economic growth in 2017 and 2018 was LOWER than any year of the Obama Administration. The economy was Obama's creation, not Trump's. Trump had no "tremendous accomplishments" at all. He had a series of massive failures.

No one remembers Trump's "mean tweets", they remember his two impeachments for criminal behaviour, and that he tried to steal the election and overthrow the government.

Rest of your post is political doublespeak. Trump was the worst President of the last 100 years, and a complete failure.

Everything.
I despise emotionally packed posts with zero factual content.
So you disagree that just halfway through Trump's (so called) "winning" term Americans needed government stimulus assistance?
By the way, did you cash your stimulus checks?
Maybe you sent them back huh because you were so "winning" under Trump's economy?

SNORT!!..micro-orgasm!

C'mon Ray...do you think your savior could have made things any different???

Not really. No human can control a virus, and in a constitutional republic there is only so much control you have over the people. All things considered, Trump did a pretty good job. We had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only because they had several weeks head start on us. We didn't have a vaccine by the end of the year like Trump promised. We had two of them. He worked night and day getting the PPE we needed when the rest of the world was trying to do the same.

And when you consider how Fd up we were (and still are) in determining covid deaths, we didn't do all that badly. My Uncle died from colon cancer during the pandemic. During his last days when his family sent him to the VA, they determined he had covid. He died less than two weeks, and instead of citing his death on the cancer, they called it a covid death. His kids were outraged. And those stories are all across this country.

Now unless you can tell me what more Trump could have done, I'd say he didn't do too badly. Again, more people died under Dementia from covid than Trump. I don't blame Dementia because there is only so much anybody can do. The only reason we rub it in your faces is because the MSM kept a daily track on covid deaths under Trump's watch, that just about totally disappeared once Dementia took over.

Show me one post by any conservative that said it was a stimulus check that caused inflation.
They have been saying Biden's covid bill passed when he first got in office caused it....the one we got $1400 each....

They're saying we didn't need that money, and because we got it, our spending went crazy buying up things quicker than expected right after the economy fully reopened from covid closures....which depleted inventories on hand that were already low from a year of covid and no deliveries or slowed ships from abroad....that then forced an added umph to the reopening and backed up supply issues.... Which all caused prices to rise astronomically.....

Demand is greater than supply and has not backed down....even with higher prices....which they say is because we were able to save the covid stimulus and it is NOW burning a hole in our pockets, and then supply has its own problems from covid shutdowns that can't be easily fixed immediately.....but only with time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back