Dick Morris says Romney will win Big

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
He's never been wrong.. Check out dickmorris.com

He says Romney will will in double digit figures.

Dick "Toe Sucker" Morris is an idiot.

Dick Morris was a campaign strategist for Bill Clinton back in 1996 before resigning after news broke that he was sucking the toes of a prostitute. After leaving the Democratic Party in disgrace, Dick - like most other freaks and perverts found a new home in the Republican Party... and eventually on Fox so-called News...often appearing with loufa-obsessed Bill O'Reilly. By 2008, Dick was a rockstar on the Right, and one of the go-to Republican strategists for Fox News. And right after President Obama won the election that year - Dick wrote a very interesting column for "The Hill" titled: "An election that the Republicans needed to lose - good luck Obama." If you want to know why the economy is where it is today - why Republicans are acting the way they're acting - and why President Obama's re-election chances aren't all that great - then it's worth reading toe-sucker Dick Morris's 2008 column. Rewind back to 2008 - remember those days?

More: Thom Hartmann: How Dick Morris is Toe Sucking the Economy... - Democratic Underground

There is a lot left to go.

Morris, of course, wrote the strategy for the 2010 massacre of the democrats in congress.

Let's hope he's right.

But, it does not matter.

We are sending more of the Tea Party to congress. We will take the senate (with some strong Tea Party members).

Even if Obama wins....he's four years of nothing.

The country loses.

The House represents us....the fact that it is GOP says something. The left just want the obstructionist Obama in there to keep sending them their goodies. But the House runs the money game....Obama is a lame duck going in.....as well as a huge asshole.

Last edited:

Morris, of course, wrote the strategy for the 2010 massacre of the democrats in congress.

Let's hope he's right.

Why would I hope Mitt wins? If Mitt does not win then the Republican party becomes that much more splintered as it dies off.

He's never been wrong..

27 Aug 12
Dick Morris
‏@DickMorrisTweet

Romney is going to have a great convention. It's going to be incredible. He should gain a 5 or 6 point lead. #GOP2012

Reply Retweet Favorite

6a00d83451c45669e2017d3bf9314c970c-550wi

Good luck with that.

Let's hope he's right.

Why would I hope Mitt wins? If Mitt does not win then the Republican party becomes that much more splintered as it dies off.

Being from Oregon, I can understand that.

I understand Mt. Hood is wonderful in the Winter....why don't you take a hike and fall off a ridge.

Let's hope he's right.

But, it does not matter.

We are sending more of the Tea Party to congress. We will take the senate (with some strong Tea Party members).

The country loses.

The House represents us....the fact that it is GOP says something. The left just want the obstructionist Obama in there to keep sending them their goodies. But the House runs the money game....Obama is a lame duck going in.....as well as a huge asshole.

This man has been wrong about EVERYTIHING since 2007. EVERYTHING. Of course he is a god on Fox.

Fucking idiot.

Let's hope he's right.

But, it does not matter.

The country loses.

This man has been wrong about EVERYTIHING since 2007. EVERYTHING. Of course he is a god on Fox.

Fucking idiot.

Sorry, but Morris' game plan pretty much was what followed in 2010.

The left got greased...you're still butt-hurt....I understand.

But it isn't Obama's fault....take a look.

val-2-copy.jpg

Last edited:

Let's hope he's right.

But, it does not matter.

The country loses.

Fucking idiot.

Sorry, but Morris' game plan pretty much was what followed in 2010.

The left got greased...you're still butt-hurt....I understand.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=dick%20morris%20is%20wrong%20about%20everything%20list&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fcommentisfree%2F2012%2Faug%2F08%2Fis-dick-morris-worlds-worst-political-pundit&ei=o2dRUIaqDIqryQH224HgDA&usg=AFQjCNEQFIf7vsZ68QvGUufp38NRGpIMHQ

Are you saying you didn't get your asses kicked in 2010 ? Or that Morris didn't help write the strategy ?

Or was this some lame site you found ?

The Obama Bounce Fades
By DICK MORRIS
Published on DickMorris.com on September 12, 2012

The post convention bounce that led to jubilation in the mainstream media has exhausted itself and Romney is coming back strongly. Having shown Obama as much as four points ahead of Romney in the immediate aftermath of the Conventions, Rasmussen now has the president down to a one point margin: Obama: 46 Romney: 45.

Instead, the fundamental flaws of the Democratic strategy are emerging: By tying the race to unrealistic expectations of economic recovery, Obama has mortgaged his re-election campaign to the dismal monthly and weekly economic data that assaults us constantly.

And the days after his convention recessed have not been good for President Obama. Instead of strong executive leadership, we are seeing a world and a country in chaos while the president campaigns.
The Obama Bounce Fades at DickMorris.com

Media tapes outed.. Reporters Conspire to hurt Romney.
Is anyone surprised?
If I were Romney I would offer up anything to the liberal media. Just like Obama, he won't dare face anyone but Bill on Fox. Little wimp runs from Hannity.

Forum List

Back