Dick Morris says Romney will win Big

Morris demonstrating why he is politically irrelevant

It's difficult to see how Romney can pick up enough votes to win.

The number of undecided voters remaining is too low for him to make any significant pickups.

The voter enthusiasm edge -- the difference between registered and likely voters, which always favors the (R)'s -- is now lower than it was in 2008. It had been running around +3.0, but after the conventions it's down to +1.4, lower than the historical average of +1.5, and the 2008 level of +2.1. The magic turnout fairy is not going to rescue the Republicans, and most polls are now probably overstating Romney's chances a bit.

Sept. 12: Polls Since Conventions Point to Decline in 'Enthusiasm Gap' - NYTimes.com

Plus, Gary Johnson votes/Ron Paul write-ins aren't even considered in the polls. The left has no one draining votes from Obama like those two will drain from Romney.

Right side Pollsters are sharp.. They aren't going to put Romney where is really is. That could change the outcome.
Better to keep the base inspired, it guarantee's the voter turn out for Romney.

The left is eating it.. they are running on hope. There polls are skewed.

Romeny will start hitting hard with ads after he exposes Obama in the debates.
Romney by 10 points in the end.

As for libertarians.. They'll take more from Obama. They are socially engage much more so than fiscal.

Last edited:
First, when did liberals get morality?

Second he wasnt wrong on everything since 2007, I think liberals were wrong on 2010, by A TON

First, He supported Bill Clinton. He's been wrong before.

Second, He is right in this case. Romney is going to win big. Especially in the world continues to descend off the cliff in the next month.

Right side Pollsters are sharp.. They aren't going to put Romney where is really is. That could change the outcome. Better to keep the base inspired, it guarantee's the voter turn out for Romney.

That's the opposite of how the world works. Voters want to be with the winner. Big donors don't donate to perceived losers, because that would be a waste of their money. You keep the base inspired and the money flowing by showing your side is ahead. That's what Rasmussen is paid to do, by tilting its polls to favor the Republican.

Romeny will start hitting hard with ads

Romney's money advantage and ads haven't helped him so far. He's just fallen behind more. More of the same won't help him. Obama is now immune to negative campaigning. The right has cried wolf so loudly and consistently over the years, most people now assume every new negative attack is just another fabrication.

after he exposes Obama in the debates.

Your side made the same predictions in 2008. How'd that work out? Obama/Biden will handle Romney/Ryan just as easily as they did McCain/Palin. Probably more easily, since both Romney and Ryan are so helpless if they have to go off their scripts.

He hasnt been able to spend most of the money until after the convention. The real campaign is just beginning. and Romney has a significant cash advantage at the moment because Obama isnt getting funding as he was in 08

He's never been wrong.. Check out dickmorris.com

He says Romney will will in double digit figures.

The notorious Toe-Sucker Dick Morris is nothing but a disgruntled LW-turncoat hack now turned RW commentator

Nothing he says is true nor is it to be trusted..

images

Screen_Shot_2012-09-10_at_2.12.12_PM.png

And I believe him. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

And I believe him. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Mee Too....
Why do you ppl believe him when he's been wrong on every major issue since I can remember?

I think you should say instead "I WANT to believe him." because that's what you're actually doing.

I see nothing wrong with Dick hanging out with hookers but I wouldn't let him be within a mile of my grandkids.

I guess he didn't see FAUX's poll yesterday that had Obama up by 7 points!

Forum List

Back