Diane Feinstein Blames Obstruction Of Justice on 'BRAIN CONGESTION'

Bravo, Senator :clap:

Resist GOP goals for a completely opaque government :thup:
Funny, snowflakes accuse the GOP of what they are actually doing and then applauds Liberals when they get caught doing it, like BF demonstrates regarding DF's criminal 'Obstruction'...
What are you babbling about Sergei?

No matter how much you spam the board with Russian propaganda, you can’t make your insane little lies and deflection true.

Pathetic little Sergei snowflake.

What is wrong with you nimrods? WHY are you melting snowflakes acting like releasing UNCLASSIFIED information is some sort of crime, for goodness sake!!!

You should be ashamed of yourselves, if not.....then move to your favorite country with government you all seem to revere....Russia, or North Korea or China!!!

It was testimony from a closed hearing. It was closed for a reason. so what was said would not be released. WTF is wrong with you?
NOPE!

It was closed because Fusion GPS asked for it to be closed.....And when GPS was done and people asked if they still wanted it private, they said NO, THEY wanted it released.....

So you are WRONG.

cite?

Top Secret and Secret CLASSIFIED documents are stored on a separate server with no internet access....but ALL OTHER CLASSIFIED level emails or documents are on the State.gov email system, which is an UNCLASSIFIED EMAIL SYSTEM....And they redact the classified information upon release to public FOIA requests.
Hillary had 1 (ONE) server on which she ILLEGALLY kept both UNCLASS and TOP SECRET data.

Her server was not authorized, was not encrypted as required by the law, and was not secured, also required by the law, large parts of the reason the FBI declared her to have been 'grossly negligent' in the illegal mishandling of classified.

And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”
She should have a mandatory mental health evaluation before she can continue to serve in public office.

Oh, what goes around, comes around.

I wonder if Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Rice, etc will all use the Feinstein Brain Congestion' excuse to justify their own leaking? :p

Bravo, Senator :clap:

Resist GOP goals for a completely opaque government :thup:
...said the guy who supported the highly-transparent (sarcasm) Obama Administration.

I am glad she released it, but I wish you would call everybody out on the opaque bullshit. You and I share a common goal. Demand it from everyone in government. I do. I have no favorites. They are all the enemy, no matter what letter they put after their name.
:beer:

Democrats do not adhere to the law, precedent, protocol, etc...when THEY believe it is ok to do something because THEY want to do it, legal or not, they just do it...then try to lie / deny / justify afterwards.

This shit has to end...and a great way to do it would be to indict 'Ms. Brain Congestion' for 'Obstruction'.

Democrats do not adhere to the law, precedent, protocol, etc...when THEY believe it is ok to do something because THEY want to do it, legal or not, they just do it...then try to lie / deny / justify afterwards.

This shit has to end...and a great way to do it would be to indict 'Ms. Brain Congestion' for 'Obstruction'.
Miss 'Brain Fart' has committed 'obstruction'. "Hello this is the Senate Investigation committee calling. We'll like you to come in and be interviewed under oath in a 'closed door' hearing. Don't worry. Whatever you say will remain private just between you and our committee. So what do you think? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss 'Brain Fart' has committed 'obstruction'. "Hello this is the Senate Investigation committee calling. We'll like you to come in and be interviewed under oath in a 'closed door' hearing. Don't worry. Whatever you say will remain private just between you and our committee. So what do you think? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup...unless a Democrat decides on their own what you testified to in confidentiality needs to be leaked to the entire world and illegally leaks it....

DTKRJQUWkAAp7Vx.jpg
Popular vote winner chimes in on Orange gutan

File This One Under: 'YOU'VE GOT TO BE $H!TT!NG ME'

...and you thought Comey's attempt to justify Hillary breaking the law by saying 'She is / was too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was ridiculous.

Brain Congestion
Dianne Feinstein Says A 'Bad Cold' May Have 'Slowed Down' Her Mental Faculties

'Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.'

Taking it upon herself without discussing it with anyone else, especially House Intel Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is in charge of the on-going investigation, Diane Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcripts.

Upon hearing the news, Grassley informed the press that Feinstein had just perpetrated what amounted to 'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE', explaining the release of the information at this time will make it more difficult for his Committee to investigate, citing several examples.

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director Comey tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

Feinstein went on to ADMIT she knew what she was doing...
- “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before”

Then to top it off Feinstein finishes with an equally STUPID and hypocritical comment:

"And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

The only 2 things I believe after Feinstein's attempt to save her own ass from indictment for 'Obstruction' after being busted committing another classic Democratic Party LEAK of information are:

1. Yes, she is F*ED-UP in the head.

2. Yes, She needs to be indicted for 'Obstruction'!

Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

You have got to be fucking kidding me....and liberals say Trump doesn’t have the mental acuity for public office?

The assholes saying Trump is senile sure as fuck had better call out sneaky Diane Feinstein.

“I had a bad cold and maybe it slowed down my mental faculties a bit”

Are you fuuuuuuuucking kidding me?

You have got to be fucking kidding me....and liberals say Trump doesn’t have the mental acuity for public office?
The assholes saying Trump is senile sure as fuck had better call out sneaky Diane Feinstein.

GREAT POINT!

'Senile'
'Too Stupid to know...'
'Brain Congestion'
'Lack of clarity and focus'
'The Anti-Trump movement is getting DUMBER'...

and they are challenging the President's mental status....

Bwuhahahaha!

GREAT POINT!

'Senile'
'Too Stupid to know...'
'Brain Congestion'
'Lack of clarity and focus'
'The Anti-Trump movement is getting DUMBER'...

and they are challenging the President's mental status....

Bwuhahahaha!

Exactly. He had better call out Feinstein, or they are just full of disingenuous bullshit.

We know the truth....the left will not call for her to resign because they are hypocrites all day, every day.

Most board liberals won’t even touch this subject because they know it’s a bad bad bad look. They will ignore it and hope it goes away.

Feinstein just reconfirmed one thing Liberals are great at doing is violating rules, regs, laws, and the Constitution whenever THEY see fit....then justify doing so or make up lame ass excuses like suffering from 'BRAIN COMGESTION'....

(I read a really great remedy for 'Brain Congestion' is going to REHAB in a FEDERAL PENITENTIARY for 18 - 48 months! :p )

...and you thought Comey's attempt to justify Hillary breaking the law by saying 'She is / was too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was ridiculous.

Brain Congestion

'Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.'

Taking it upon herself without discussing it with anyone else, especially House Intel Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is in charge of the on-going investigation, Diane Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcripts.

Upon hearing the news, Grassley informed the press that Feinstein had just perpetrated what amounted to 'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE', explaining the release of the information at this time will make it more difficult for his Committee to investigate, citing several examples.

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director Comey tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

- “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before”

Then to top it off Feinstein finishes with an equally STUPID and hypocritical comment:

"And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

The only 2 things I believe after Feinstein's attempt to save her own ass from indictment for 'Obstruction' after being busted committing another classic Democratic Party LEAK of information are:

lock her up!

Come on, lefties.

Say that Feinstein isn’t mentally fit for office and should resign.

She leaked the transcript from a closed door hearing because she had a cold and was mentally impaired....by her own admission.

She should resign from the Senate, correct?

Top Secret and Secret CLASSIFIED documents are stored on a separate server with no internet access....but ALL OTHER CLASSIFIED level emails or documents are on the State.gov email system, which is an UNCLASSIFIED EMAIL SYSTEM....And they redact the classified information upon release to public FOIA requests.
Hillary had 1 (ONE) server on which she ILLEGALLY kept both UNCLASS and TOP SECRET data.

Her server was not authorized, was not encrypted as required by the law, and was not secured, also required by the law, large parts of the reason the FBI declared her to have been 'grossly negligent' in the illegal mishandling of classified.

the thread still isn't about Hillary, Sergei.

:cuckoo:

Brain Congestion

lock her up!

Donald first, bubbalah. he's the money launderer.

the thread still isn't about Hillary, Sergei.

:cuckoo:

You think Feinstein should resign because by her own admission, she did something unethical because she was mentally impaired, right?

You think Feinstein should resign because by her own admission, she did something unethical because she was mentally impaired, right?

Yes.

Give her the option: Resign ... or ... Be Indicted For 'Obstruction'.....

Forum List

Back