Diane Feinstein Blames Obstruction Of Justice on 'BRAIN CONGESTION'

I wonder if Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Rice, etc will all use the Feinstein Brain Congestion' excuse to justify their own leaking? :p

First they have to commit a crime not one of your make-believe prosecutions.

I wonder if Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Rice, etc will all use the Feinstein Brain Congestion' excuse to justify their own leaking? :p

Darlin', the only evidence of crimes that exists out there is the evidence that proves Mueller, Holder, Comey, Strzok, Lynch, Hillary, and Obama committed crimes.

The fact that you continue to deny that 15,000 documents in the FBI's possession, retrieved from Hillary's server, that were never turned in to the State Department WHICH HILLARY WAS REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO BUT WHICH SHE REFUSED TO DO, constitutes criminal activity and 30,000 chargeable counts of violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act prove you are an IDIOT. These crimes are UNDENIABLE, iron-clad, but pathetic idiots like you continue to defend the Felon.

The fact that you still refuse to acknowledge REALITY - as in the fact that Obama US AG is the ONLY US Presidential Cabinet member is US History to ever be CENSURED (specifically for Felony Perjury in his case) - makes you a partisan Idiot.

ANYONE who regularly denies these facts are either hopeless idiots or incurable partisans who willingly lie and/or who suffer from 'BRAIN CONGESTION'...

What is wrong with you nimrods? WHY are you melting snowflakes acting like releasing UNCLASSIFIED information is some sort of crime, for goodness sake!!!

You should be ashamed of yourselves, if not.....then move to your favorite country with government you all seem to revere....Russia, or North Korea or China!!!

It was testimony from a closed hearing. It was closed for a reason. so what was said would not be released. WTF is wrong with you?
NOPE!

It was closed because Fusion GPS asked for it to be closed.....And when GPS was done and people asked if they still wanted it private, they said NO, THEY wanted it released.....

So you are WRONG.

cite?

Jilly thinks its funny to ask a libtardian to provide a citation to prove a claim. :cuckoo:

The jewish anti-white, mentally ill retard really needs to be examined by a professional to see if her post menopausal ass is fit to continue fucking White America.

Yup, Feinstein fessed up to why she committed 'Obstruction', and it had nothing to do with 'Brain Congestion':

Feinstein Confirms Fusion GPS Lawyers Asked For Release Of Testimony Transcript

"California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein told The Daily Caller that Fusion GPS lawyers asked her to release company co-founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony transcript.

She released the testimony Tuesday before consulting with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, which she told TheDC she regrets. Feinstein is the top Democrat on the committee.

“We were written to by the lawyers of the company asking that it be released, and the reason, of course, is because it has been used by rumor and innuendo and falsity so much that the time came for people to see exactly what was said”

She and other criminal snowflakes had no problem using an unsubstantiated document - ' rumor and innuendo and falsity' - to obtain illegal FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during the election and use it to execute their 'Insurance Policy' to take down Trump - the Mueller Witch Hunt.

Feinstein demonstrated that being a Democrat - according to Democrats / snowflakes - means you are above the law, how you can do whatever you want - even Obstruct justice.

Sessions / the DOJ need to perp-walk her ass, setting an example to the rest of the seditious / treasonous Liberals that Obama is no longer President and all their criminal BS ends now.

File This One Under: 'YOU'VE GOT TO BE $H!TT!NG ME'

...and you thought Comey's attempt to justify Hillary breaking the law by saying 'She is / was too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was ridiculous.

Brain Congestion
Dianne Feinstein Says A 'Bad Cold' May Have 'Slowed Down' Her Mental Faculties

'Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.'

Taking it upon herself without discussing it with anyone else, especially House Intel Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is in charge of the on-going investigation, Diane Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcripts.

Upon hearing the news, Grassley informed the press that Feinstein had just perpetrated what amounted to 'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE', explaining the release of the information at this time will make it more difficult for his Committee to investigate, citing several examples.

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director Comey tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

Feinstein went on to ADMIT she knew what she was doing...
- “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before”

Then to top it off Feinstein finishes with an equally STUPID and hypocritical comment:

"And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

The only 2 things I believe after Feinstein's attempt to save her own ass from indictment for 'Obstruction' after being busted committing another classic Democratic Party LEAK of information are:

1. Yes, she is F*ED-UP in the head.

2. Yes, She needs to be indicted for 'Obstruction'!

Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

The only thing Senator Feinstein is guilty of is obstructing the GOP efforts to mislead Americans about the Trump campaign.

'BRAIN CONGESTION'?!

Bwuhahahaha.....

You're such a partisan sell-out...

Since Diane Feinstein has ADMITTED to being Mentally Unbalanced and incapable of making rational - and LEGAL - decisions - perhaps the Senate should immediately move to have her removed from the Senate before she is able to commit any more crimes....

Where are all those shrinks that are giving free exams on Trump without seeing him. Maybe now they can examine her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, Feinstein fessed up to why she committed 'Obstruction', and it had nothing to do with 'Brain Congestion':

"California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein told The Daily Caller that Fusion GPS lawyers asked her to release company co-founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony transcript.

She released the testimony Tuesday before consulting with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, which she told TheDC she regrets. Feinstein is the top Democrat on the committee.

“We were written to by the lawyers of the company asking that it be released, and the reason, of course, is because it has been used by rumor and innuendo and falsity so much that the time came for people to see exactly what was said”

She and other criminal snowflakes had no problem using an unsubstantiated document - ' rumor and innuendo and falsity' - to obtain illegal FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during the election and use it to execute their 'Insurance Policy' to take down Trump - the Mueller Witch Hunt.

Feinstein demonstrated that being a Democrat - according to Democrats / snowflakes - means you are above the law, how you can do whatever you want - even Obstruct justice.

Sessions / the DOJ need to perp-walk her ass, setting an example to the rest of the seditious / treasonous Liberals that Obama is no longer President and all their criminal BS ends now.
Let me get this straight...

She released a classified, confidential conversation because a potential DEFNDANT in a TREASON case asker her to release it?

This is GROSS MISCONDUCT by a sitting senator and potential criminal act to obstruct a criminal investigation. She needs to be relieved of her duties pending ethics review and potential criminal charges. Grassley needs to deny her access to the committee.

...and you thought Comey's attempt to justify Hillary breaking the law by saying 'She is / was too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was ridiculous.

Brain Congestion

'Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.'

Taking it upon herself without discussing it with anyone else, especially House Intel Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is in charge of the on-going investigation, Diane Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcripts.

Upon hearing the news, Grassley informed the press that Feinstein had just perpetrated what amounted to 'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE', explaining the release of the information at this time will make it more difficult for his Committee to investigate, citing several examples.

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director Comey tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

- “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before”

Then to top it off Feinstein finishes with an equally STUPID and hypocritical comment:

"And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

The only 2 things I believe after Feinstein's attempt to save her own ass from indictment for 'Obstruction' after being busted committing another classic Democratic Party LEAK of information are:

The only thing Senator Feinstein is guilty of is obstructing the GOP efforts to mislead Americans about the Trump campaign.
If I found an investigator or attorney who did this to one of my investigations they would be taken to jail in handcuffs. Maybe its time to make an example of her.. and taker her ass to jail in handcuffs.

Darlin', the only evidence of crimes that exists out there is the evidence that proves Mueller, Holder, Comey, Strzok, Lynch, Hillary, and Obama committed crimes.

The fact that you continue to deny that 15,000 documents in the FBI's possession, retrieved from Hillary's server, that were never turned in to the State Department WHICH HILLARY WAS REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO BUT WHICH SHE REFUSED TO DO, constitutes criminal activity and 30,000 chargeable counts of violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act prove you are an IDIOT. These crimes are UNDENIABLE, iron-clad, but pathetic idiots like you continue to defend the Felon.

The fact that you still refuse to acknowledge REALITY - as in the fact that Obama US AG is the ONLY US Presidential Cabinet member is US History to ever be CENSURED (specifically for Felony Perjury in his case) - makes you a partisan Idiot.

ANYONE who regularly denies these facts are either hopeless idiots or incurable partisans who willingly lie and/or who suffer from 'BRAIN CONGESTION'...

You are the partisan one. There is no evidence of crimes against anyone. You want to believe it so it is true so you can defend Trump from the fact that his campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians and thought Russian hacking was a big joke. You are the one denying reality. You are the pathetic one. You are the one who is obsessed. You are the partisan IDIOT.

The fact is that Republicans have apparently been leaking the testimony out of context. If Feinstein has created a crime so have Republicans. When are they going to be led off in cuffs? Grassley has abused his authority by trying to get the DOJ to institute a false investigation against Michael Steele. There is no onstruction of justice when Fusion GPS execs expressed their desire to have the transcript made public.

She released a classified, confidential conversation because a potential DEFNDANT in a TREASON case asker her to release it?

This is GROSS MISCONDUCT by a sitting senator and potential criminal act to obstruct a criminal investigation. She needs to be relieved of her duties pending ethics review and potential criminal charges. Grassley needs to deny her access to the committee.
What ''justice'' was obstructed by Feinstein releasing unclassified testimony at the company's request?

I'm afraid it is looking like you Trumpsters belong in an insane asylum, just like your cult leader....

or should move to your favorite country, the one you admire most, Russia...who has no problem arresting and locking up political foes for nothing criminal....

What ''justice'' was obstructed by Feinstein releasing unclassified testimony at the company's request?

I'm afraid it is looking like you Trumpsters belong in an insane asylum, just like your cult leader....

or should move to your favorite country, the one you admire most, Russia...who has no problem arresting and locking up political foes for nothing criminal....
Fusion GPS is facing potential Treason charges.. Releasing any confidential interview or transcript is classic Obstruction of Justice. She revealed information that a potential defendant should have no access to during the investigative phase..

She needs to be handcuffed and perp walked.. She told the suspect what to hide and what they know...

Last edited:

Brain Congestion

Blaming a cold for her brain congestion is kind of odd since I figured her brain was congested from her head being up her ass.

Brain Congestion

Blaming a cold for her brain congestion is kind of odd since I figured her brain was congested from her head being up her ass.
Not even a first year law student will make this mistake.. This was intentional and an effort to protect Fusion GPS and their co conspirators. This is intentional criminal conduct and clearly meant to sabotage the investigation. Finestine could be charged with conspiracy to cover up an act of treason if it is found she did it with intent to allow Fusion GPS and others to destroy evidence that they would be looking for due to the information she released.

Last edited:

By releasing the confidential information she committed the act of Obstruction of Justice. She impede the investigation and allowed the destruction of evidence that they would be looking for from the information. IT is very easily proven and a prosecutable crime... And there is a boat load of evidence that she did it.

The fact she did it at a DEFENDANTS request removes all doubt about her intent.

Forum List

Back