Walmart Is Raising Wages And Giving Bonuses, Citing Tax Cuts (Every Democrat Voted Against This)

Good for Wal-Mart

Last month, after the tax cuts were passed, salaries nationwide went up nine cents
Rather than cherry pick a few employers, lets see how salaries increase nationwide before we celebrate tax cuts

DAMN that Trump and the GOP for their 'Armageddon' Tax Reform!

:lmao:

Good for Wal-Mart

Last month, after the tax cuts were passed, salaries nationwide went up nine cents
Rather than cherry pick a few employers, lets see how salaries increase nationwide before we celebrate tax cuts
Good for Wal-Mart? You mean good for Wal-Mart's employees, right?
As a leftist, you will never celebrate conservative, capitalist economic freedom.

`
`

The article provided no proof or evidence that the tax cut had anything to do with the Walmart increase of wage. Again; "correlation does not imply causation."

The Trump Tax Cuts are doing wonders for businesses and the working American people. It's a shame Democrats have no sympathy for the working taxpayers but have empathy for the mooching illegals and negroes on welfare, or better known as their pets.

Walmart is raising wages and giving bonuses, citing tax cuts

Walmart to raise its starting wage to $11, give some employees bonuses following tax bill passage

A call out to help those who handed Walmart hundreds of millions of dollars.

Tell me why a company that ranked 11th in highest profits, could not afford to do this without the tax cut.

Outstanding.

No surprise.

i'm surprised.

If fact, I don't believe it.

I strongly suspect other motivating factors such as difficulty filling slots in an improving economy at 9 freaking dollars an hour.

But, yes, this is a good sign, one of the ones I have been waiting to see as we increase demand and decrease supply, of labor.

`
`

The article provided no proof or evidence that the tax cut had anything to do with the Walmart increase of wage. Again; "correlation does not imply causation."
"We are early in the stages of assessing the opportunities tax reform creates for us to invest in our customers and associates and to further strengthen our business, all of which should benefit our shareholders," he added. "However, some guiding themes are clear and consistent with how we've been investing — lower prices for customers, better wages and training for associates and investments in the future of our company, including in technology."
That wasnt in that article, but it was part of their public statement.

Good for Wal-Mart

Good for Wal-Mart? You mean good for Wal-Mart's employees, right?
As a leftist, you will never celebrate conservative, capitalist economic freedom.

Lets see how much of a 50% tax cut trickles down to employees

Nine cents an hour last month
Employers nationwide have a long way to go

$11 x 40 = $440 a week x 52 = $22,880 a year.

Wow! That's a lot of money.

And leave them with joke healthcare.

Walmart Health Insurance Could Leave A Really Sick Worker Broke

Even many thousands of full-time workers employed by the company could find that a single serious illness or hospitalization could break them financially with deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses high enough to consume much of a year's earnings.

Republicans see over a million people getting fukked and what do they think about that?

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

And leave them with joke healthcare....

I agree. We have a long way to go to fix the damage of the High Immigration/Free Trade policies of the last 50 years.

We need to keep turning the screws on employers. Until they scream. Or offer even higher wages and benefits.

And then squeeze some more.

Repeat for the next 50 years.

And leave them with joke healthcare.

Walmart Health Insurance Could Leave A Really Sick Worker Broke

Even many thousands of full-time workers employed by the company could find that a single serious illness or hospitalization could break them financially with deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses high enough to consume much of a year's earnings.

Republicans see over a million people getting fukked and what do they think about that?

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

You have to remember also that for WalMart most full time employees do not get 40 hours a week.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And predictably, the usual suspects jump in to poo-poo it.

If the President had a (D) after their name, they'd be celebrating.

Partisan politics is ugly. Party before country is even uglier.

Cuts both ways, yet often people only point one side or the other doing it

Tell me why a company that ranked 11th in highest profits, could not afford to do this without the tax cut.
Because the purpose for the existence of a corporation is to maximize shareholder value, not to pay people a certain amount.

You do know that, right?

Then why do it now, why not just increase profits that much more and maximize the shareholder value?

And predictably, the usual suspects jump in to poo-poo it. If the President had a (D) after their name, they'd be celebrating. Partisan politics is ugly. Party before country is even uglier.
Cuts both ways, yet often people only point one side or the other doing it
Yep, the two ends of the spectrum are very, very similar in their behaviors.

Because the purpose for the existence of a corporation is to maximize shareholder value, not to pay people a certain amount.

You do know that, right?

Then why do it now, why not just increase profits that much more and maximize the shareholder value?

I don't know. I'd have to ask their board.

Have any of their cell phone numbers?

Forum List

Back