Diane Feinstein Blames Obstruction Of Justice on 'BRAIN CONGESTION'

Seems fair....age and senility isn’t an excuse for bad behavior....ask Stan Lee’s nurses.

But, evidently, if you're Hillary Clinton, being TOO STUPID to know you are breaking the law is an excuse for breaking thousands of laws and still does not disqualify her for being President....

:lmao:

Seems fair....age and senility isn’t an excuse for bad behavior....ask Stan Lee’s nurses.

But, evidently, if you're Hillary Clinton, being TOO STUPID to know you are breaking the law is an excuse for breaking thousands of laws and still does not disqualify her for being President....

:lmao:

Yep, it’s all about what is politically expedient at that moment.

Fuck truth.

File This One Under: 'YOU'VE GOT TO BE $H!TT!NG ME'

...and you thought Comey's attempt to justify Hillary breaking the law by saying 'She is / was too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was ridiculous.

Brain Congestion
Dianne Feinstein Says A 'Bad Cold' May Have 'Slowed Down' Her Mental Faculties

'Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.'

Taking it upon herself without discussing it with anyone else, especially House Intel Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is in charge of the on-going investigation, Diane Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcripts.

Upon hearing the news, Grassley informed the press that Feinstein had just perpetrated what amounted to 'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE', explaining the release of the information at this time will make it more difficult for his Committee to investigate, citing several examples.

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director Comey tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

Feinstein went on to ADMIT she knew what she was doing...
- “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before”

Then to top it off Feinstein finishes with an equally STUPID and hypocritical comment:

"And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

The only 2 things I believe after Feinstein's attempt to save her own ass from indictment for 'Obstruction' after being busted committing another classic Democratic Party LEAK of information are:

1. Yes, she is F*ED-UP in the head.

2. Yes, She needs to be indicted for 'Obstruction'!

Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

If the bitch is so old that a common cold could impair her faculties to the point of committing a federal felony, maybe it's time for her to retire.

Irony: Grassley didn't notice her he was referring it to justice. She in turn didn't notice him she was releasing the transcript. And she said her "one regret" was not noticing him, but she had a head cold.

...and you thought Comey's attempt to justify Hillary breaking the law by saying 'She is / was too stupid to know she was breaking the law' was ridiculous.

Brain Congestion

'Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.'

Taking it upon herself without discussing it with anyone else, especially House Intel Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, who is in charge of the on-going investigation, Diane Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcripts.

Upon hearing the news, Grassley informed the press that Feinstein had just perpetrated what amounted to 'OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE', explaining the release of the information at this time will make it more difficult for his Committee to investigate, citing several examples.

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director Comey tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

- “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before”

Then to top it off Feinstein finishes with an equally STUPID and hypocritical comment:

"And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

The only 2 things I believe after Feinstein's attempt to save her own ass from indictment for 'Obstruction' after being busted committing another classic Democratic Party LEAK of information are:

If the bitch is so old that a common cold could impair her faculties to the point of committing a federal felony, maybe it's time for her to retire.

Oh gawd almighty, please stop with your bull crap!

There was nothing classified in the testimony.

Grassley himself told his constituents that he would release it if Fusion GPS gave him permission.

GPS gave permission for the testimony to be released...

and for partisan reasons only, for the purpose of telling right wing lies, Grassley did not release it, and lied to his constituents.

Feinstein released the UNCLASSIFIED Fusion GPS testimony as per their request and with the okay by government lawyers who reviewed it.

There is no crime, no one is going to jail, no one obstructed justice other than Grassley by refusing to release this public document to the public for the sole purpose of passing around republican lies about it.

Feinstein should be thankful for her "brain congestion" .... it has made her millions through the years!

This woman is corrupt to the core.:mad-61:

Brain Congestion

Grassley himself told his constituents that he would release it if Fusion GPS gave him permission.

and for partisan reasons only, for the purpose of telling right wing lies, Grassley did not release it, and lied to his constituents.

Feinstein released the UNCLASSIFIED Fusion GPS testimony as per their request and with the okay by government lawyers who reviewed it.

There is no crime, no one is going to jail, no one obstructed justice other than Grassley by refusing to release this public document to the public for the sole purpose of passing around republican lies about it.

When one is in the middle of an investigation, is stupid as fuck to release testimony, unless there is an ulterior motive.

Ask Michael Flynn if he would have liked to have seen evidence that Mueller had before he was deposed.

You interview multiple people and you see if there are inconsistencies in testimony.

It doesn't work if the planet knows the testimony of a person of interest before the investigation is complete.

That's like day fucking one on how to conduct an investigation.

Once the investigation is CONCLUDED, all testimony should be released to the public unredacted.

Man, liberals are really dumb as shit, aren't they?

Last edited:

Brain Congestion

Yeah, nothing like allowing future witnesses to see prior closed door testimony, what could possibly go wrong? BTW I never said it was classified, but it could be easily seen as obstruction of a congressional investigation.

Brain Congestion

Brain Congestion

Evidently having been informed by others that Grassley could indeed file 'Obstruction' Charges, Feinstein has released the DUMBEST 'Cover Your Ass' excuse attempt since then FBI Director tried to claim Hillary Clinton was 'too stupid' to know she was committing the thousands of crimes she was perpetrating during her server scandal!

What she's done is 100% nullify the entire Senate investigation into the Trump 'collusion' LIB fever-dream.
NO ONE is ever going to testify 'behind closed doors' at ANY Senate hearing again. Thanks you stupid bitch!
Just as Peter Struock nullified ANYTHING he touched pertaining to the Mueller investigation.
NO fucking night court judge would hear ANYTHING from the Mueller investigation based on what Struock and his fuck-buddy did, not to mention McCabes part in the phony dossier they took to the FISA court.

Feinstien is a corrupt left wing crackpot.
She has been looting the taxpayers for decades.

What is wrong with you nimrods? WHY are you melting snowflakes acting like releasing UNCLASSIFIED information is some sort of crime, for goodness sake!!!

You should be ashamed of yourselves, if not.....then move to your favorite country with government you all seem to revere....Russia, or North Korea or China!!!

It was testimony from a closed hearing. It was closed for a reason. so what was said would not be released. WTF is wrong with you?

Bet you REALLY want to know why Feinstein released the transcript, wouldn't ya-)

Bet everyone thinks so many different reasons, it makes your head swim, doesn't it-)

Want the real reason?

OK, I will give it to you, and I bet even YOU think I have gone a little wacky----------->

If she released it to only certain people, (meaning Leftists) it would have been her butt! So she had to release it to everyone; and she did it for a specific reason........and no, it wasn't because of a cold, lol.

See, Fusion is the lynchpin to EVERYTHING, and the Democrats need to know what congress knows so they don't get either lie if called in front of the congressional hearing, reveal something the hearing does not know, or contradict what Fusion said.

So how do we inform all the people who might be called and their lawyers?

RELEASE THE TOTAL TRANSCRIPT, so they know exactly what Fusion said!

Now they know what the panel knows, what they don't know, what to avoid, and everything else.

You see, the left wants you to believe that the transcripts were released to show there was no bombshells on how this investigation got started by Fusion. That is TRUE! But it wasn't released so you would know, it was released so as the DEMOCRATS would know what Fusion actually said-)

Brain Congestion

Yeah, nothing like allowing future witnesses to see prior closed door testimony, what could possibly go wrong? BTW I never said it was classified, but it could be easily seen as obstruction of a congressional investigation.

Feinstein herself said she fucked up.

What are you dipshit liberals defending?

Brain Congestion

And you quoted me for this post, why?

Brain Congestion

All these stupid liberals know is that if there is a (D) after their name, the person must be defended, regardless of what they did or even if they admit wrongdoing.

It’s like they have brain damage or they are like dogs drooling when they hear a bell.

Libs know what Feinstein did was unethical at BEST.

Brain Congestion

And you quoted me for this post, why?

I was agreeing and adding on.

Forgive me for confusing you. I’ll be more careful in the future.

Brain Congestion

lock her up!

Donald first, bubbalah. he's the money launderer.
You'd buy her excuse, you're that stupid

"Democrat Dianne Feinstein should never have released secret committee testimony to the public without authorization. Very disrespectful to committee members and possibly illegal. She blamed her poor decision on the fact she had a cold - a first!" - President Trump

Brain Congestion

I dare Grassley to do that. The public has a right to know. If anyone is prosecuted it should be Grassley. Filing a fake referral to the Justice Department is what I would expect in Russia. If anyone is obstructing, it is Republicans.

Forum List

Back