DHS preparing to arrest sanctuary city leaders?

I watched the Homeland Security Secretary confirm it earlier. Sessions is about to go full Gestapo on these unAmerican open borders traitorous bastards. This is all part of making America great again. Covfefe!

REPORT: Homeland Security Is Preparing To ARREST Leaders of Sanctuary Cities

DHS asked prosecutors to charge sanctuary city leaders

Honestly Gestapo? Couldn't you think of a better descriptive term?

If I see that word, then every leftist on this board sees that term, and that is all they are going to talk about.

Geeze, take a good thing, and turn it into a bad thing.

Honestly Steve, sometimes I wonder. Weren't it for the fact I know that Communists support the Left, I would have to really search my soul when a Leftist tells me that the KKK supports Trump!

Truth be told, they BOTH need to be eliminated from American politics, ASAP!

I am sorry, but I can no longer support racism from either side, nor alt right/left statements. I wish you all the best, but you are NOT promoting Trump, your words are actually hurting him.

Man I hope they can pull this off!!!!
Nothing I'd like more than watching the parade of leftist traitors taking the perp walk.
Nothing the followers of the current GOP administration would like more than watching someone go full Gestapo".....#MAGA!

So enforcing federal immigration laws is going Gestapo?
How unAmerican of you.

Nothing I'd like more than watching the parade of leftist traitors taking the perp walk.
Nothing the followers of the current GOP administration would like more than watching someone go full Gestapo".....#MAGA!

How unAmerican of you.
Just reinforcing what the OP said. I missed your post calling him "unAmerican". Could you link to it for me, please?

:lol:

Not gonna happen.

But keep your hopes up, it's fun to watch.
That's sorta why I ended the OP heading with a question mark. I don't know but to me it seems like they are breaking fed laws by helping illegals.

Well, that's the thing. Sanctuary city policies don't "help" illegal immigrants - they just don't help the feds.

There's no law that says states or cities have to actively help the federal government against their own interests.

Then maybe we shouldn't count their electoral college votes

Who is this "we" that you think you're speaking for?

That's sorta why I ended the OP heading with a question mark. I don't know but to me it seems like they are breaking fed laws by helping illegals.

Well, that's the thing. Sanctuary city policies don't "help" illegal immigrants - they just don't help the feds.

There's no law that says states or cities have to actively help the federal government against their own interests.
What are their interests?
Stealing elections?
Causing massive poverty, homelessness, rape, mass-murder, destroying the economy?
Is this what there interests are?

What their "interest" is specifically is irrelevant to the question at hand.
Not really.
But there are laws against human-smuggling, human-trafficking, election fraud, and harboring fugitives.

Sure there are.

But no "sanctuary city leaders" have committed any of those crimes.
Sure they have.
They're part of a criminal conspiracy that falls under RICO predicates.
These leaders are in all practicality an organized crime syndicate.
It's easier to prove it than it was to prove it against the mob.

How unAmerican of you.
Just reinforcing what the OP said. I missed your post calling him "unAmerican". Could you link to it for me, please?

I dont care what you call it as long as illegals are forced to leave and they arrest sanctuary city mayors.
Hell,Operation Degrease has a nice ring to it.

Apparently if federal laws do not suit ones political agenda they can ignore it? If such were the case the Dem's would still have their plantations and own a small slice of the country to boot.

"about to go full Gestapo...." #MAGA!!!

Looks like you'll be making frequent trips to Tijuana to satisfy
your desire for fat mexican lesbians.
Fascinating. Make it about me now? We all know what that means.

Yeah...it means you deserve nothing but ridicule for supporting law breakers for votes.
Personally I'd lineup everyone who supports illegal immigration and machine gun em.
I support no such thing.

But, as you said....you support lining up "everyone who supports illegal immigration and machine gun em".

Yeah, because enforcing the law is the same as putting Jews in gas ovens.

The sad part is even though dems admit they want illegals for votes these dolts dont care. To them it's all about power and Americans can get fuked.

Yeah...it means you deserve nothing but ridicule for supporting law breakers for votes.
Personally I'd lineup everyone who supports illegal immigration and machine gun em.
I support no such thing.

But, as you said....you support lining up "everyone who supports illegal immigration and machine gun em".

You're trying to subvert the American election process to the detriment of the American people....you are a traitor.
Traitors should be shot,it's really that simple.

What are their interests?
Stealing elections?
Causing massive poverty, homelessness, rape, mass-murder, destroying the economy?
Is this what there interests are?

What their "interest" is specifically is irrelevant to the question at hand.
Not really.
But there are laws against human-smuggling, human-trafficking, election fraud, and harboring fugitives.

Sure there are.

But no "sanctuary city leaders" have committed any of those crimes.
Sure they have.
They're part of a criminal conspiracy that falls under RICO predicates.
These leaders are in all practicality an organized crime syndicate.
It's easier to prove it than it was to prove it against the mob.

I do so love it when fuckwits pretend to understand the law.

I'll let Judge Napolitano explain it to you:

Are Sanctuary Cities Legal?, by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

The Gestapo were very efficient in going after people who didn't adhere to the law. I.want to see Trump's DOJ do the same to these Sanctuary City leaders who are putting our law abiding natural born citizens lives in jeopardy. Remember Kate Steinle?

Yeah, because enforcing the law is the same as putting Jews in gas ovens.
It amuses me to see posters go after me for simply quoting what the OP said.

Forum List

Back