DHS preparing to arrest sanctuary city leaders?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
About time...cry regressives...cry for criminals.

DHS preparing to arrest leaders of sanctuary cities

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen confirmed Tuesday that her department has asked federal prosecutors to see if they can lodge criminal charges against sanctuary cities that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation efforts.

“The Department of Justice is reviewing what avenues may be available,” Ms. Nielsen told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Her confirmation came after California’s new sanctuary law went into effect Jan. 1, severely restricting cooperation the state or any of its localities could offer....

DHS asked prosecutors to charge sanctuary city leaders

:lol:

Not gonna happen.

But keep your hopes up, it's fun to watch.
That's sorta why I ended the OP heading with a question mark. I don't know but to me it seems like they are breaking fed laws by helping illegals.

Well, that's the thing. Sanctuary city policies don't "help" illegal immigrants - they just don't help the feds.

There's no law that says states or cities have to actively help the federal government against their own interests.

About time...cry regressives...cry for criminals.

DHS preparing to arrest leaders of sanctuary cities

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen confirmed Tuesday that her department has asked federal prosecutors to see if they can lodge criminal charges against sanctuary cities that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation efforts.

“The Department of Justice is reviewing what avenues may be available,” Ms. Nielsen told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Her confirmation came after California’s new sanctuary law went into effect Jan. 1, severely restricting cooperation the state or any of its localities could offer....

DHS asked prosecutors to charge sanctuary city leaders
That would be fun.

Not gonna happen.

That's sorta why I ended the OP heading with a question mark. I don't know but to me it seems like they are breaking fed laws by helping illegals.

Well, that's the thing. Sanctuary city policies don't "help" illegal immigrants - they just don't help the feds.

There's no law that says states or cities have to actively help the federal government against their own interests.
What are their interests?
Stealing elections?
Causing massive poverty, homelessness, rape, mass-murder, destroying the economy?
Is this what there interests are?

Not gonna happen.

Stealing elections?
Causing massive poverty, homelessness, rape, mass-murder, destroying the economy?

What their "interest" is specifically is irrelevant to the question at hand.

funny how the cons abandon *states rights* when it doesn't involve stomping on minorities

not surprising, though
Stomping on "minorities"? You mean criminals. Well, criminals are still a minority.

Not gonna happen.

Stealing elections?

Not really.
But there are laws against human-smuggling, human-trafficking, election fraud, and harboring fugitives.

Not gonna happen.

Stealing elections?

Not really.
But there are laws against human-smuggling, human-trafficking, election fraud, and harboring fugitives.

Sure there are.

But no "sanctuary city leaders" have committed any of those crimes.

Not gonna happen.

Then maybe we shouldn't count their electoral college votes

Not gonna happen.

Stealing elections?
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but as usual you`re full of shit with the rape/mass murder nonsense.

Not gonna happen.

Stealing elections?
Stealing elections? You should have said something before Trump dissolved his voting fraud commission.
The Trump administration scraps its voter-fraud commission
As for the rape/murder silliness, you`re full of shit there too.
Fact check: No evidence undocumented commit more crimes

Forum List

Back